FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Astrology phony baloney?

Astrology phony baloney?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyScientists OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Castlebar

From the Lounge...

What star sign are you? Do you think there is any character traits consistent with a star sign?

I feel like I do...not sure I believe in it but I always gravitate towards friendships and relationships with certain star signs. And often discover that someone I'm attracted to is a particular star sign.

And obviously this isn't a ploy to find people who are that star signs

Facts or phony? What do you reckon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

I think its complete nonsence but I wonder how many people check their horoscope every day

Castlebar

"I think its complete nonsence but I wonder how many people check their horoscope every day "

You must be one of the sceptic star signs

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm aquarius which means I pour cold water all over stuff like this.

It's a great filter

By *hivers2020Woman 3 weeks ago

lolli land

I don’t know why I believe in it, but I do! I’m a typical Gemini, and if I look at the characteristics of the other star signs, they don’t align with my personality. I don’t believe in the horoscopes but do believe when Mercury is in retrograde things go to shit again, no idea why!

By *dventure_seeker95Man 3 weeks ago

inishowen

All I know is Scorpios are the best

Castlebar

"All I know is Scorpios are the best "

Sexiest starsign apparently

By *rprotonMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

There are obvious correlations, which have been documented through the eons of the human kind, and it does not make sense to negate them or deny them.

Are they related to the stars? No. To the positions of the stars in the skyline? Yes. So it is more to do with seasonal conditions, circumstances, etc...

That being said, I am a Cancer, so all of ye Scorpios please do submit your forms into my inbox for the study that will once and for all conclusively confirm or deny this theory.

Castlebar

"There are obvious correlations, which have been documented through the eons of the human kind, and it does not make sense to negate them or deny them.

Are they related to the stars? No. To the positions of the stars in the skyline? Yes. So it is more to do with seasonal conditions, circumstances, etc...

That being said, I am a Cancer, so all of ye Scorpios please do submit your forms into my inbox for the study that will once and for all conclusively confirm or deny this theory. "

I read it in a book! So it must be true

By *aseylee324Couple 3 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Utter nonsense to me, but whatever people want to believe

By *unlinguyMan 3 weeks ago

South Dublin

Im not a believer but i completely respect that some do and i respect their beliefs in it. I'm a Scorpio and I am exactly how a Scorpio is advertised in the Zidiac lol. A non'ish believer saying I'm what they say a Scotpii is lol

Dublin

"There are obvious correlations, which have been documented through the eons of the human kind, and it does not make sense to negate them or deny them.

That being said, I am a Cancer, so all of ye Scorpios please do submit your forms into my inbox for the study that will once and for all conclusively confirm or deny this theory.

I read it in a book! So it must be true "

Ah don't believe everything you read in a book

There are always outliers... And those always, without a doubt, surprise you.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

If you are into looking into Astrology the sign you know is simply one sign known as your sun sign it’s literally where the sun was placed when you entered the world . You have a birth chart of these which will make a map of the cosmos as you were born which when read in detail can make a lot of sense personally for people . Each one correlates to a planet or even some Asteroids in some cases and can go very deep really .

Dublin

"If you are into looking into Astrology the sign you know is simply one sign known as your sun sign it’s literally where the sun was placed when you entered the world . You have a birth chart of these which will make a map of the cosmos as you were born which when read in detail can make a lot of sense personally for people . Each one correlates to a planet or even some Asteroids in some cases and can go very deep really . "

Exactly, correlation... The Sun is the only body, apart from the Moon, that exacts a meaningful influence on life on Earth, everything else is just false data leading to false conclusions.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 3 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"Exactly, correlation... The Sun is the only body, apart from the Moon, that exacts a meaningful influence on life on Earth, everything else is just false data leading to false conclusions. "

I believe that my body, exacts a meaningful influence on the female life on Earth

Dublin

"Exactly, correlation... The Sun is the only body, apart from the Moon, that exacts a meaningful influence on life on Earth, everything else is just false data leading to false conclusions.

I believe that my body, exacts a meaningful influence on the female life on Earth"

LoL, has its own GPS coordinates in the Solar system and all that? Tracked by International Women's Tracker Agency, secretly funded by the UN black ops?

By *ilthyNightsCouple 3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"From the Lounge...

What star sign are you? Do you think there is any character traits consistent with a star sign?

I feel like I do...not sure I believe in it but I always gravitate towards friendships and relationships with certain star signs. And often discover that someone I'm attracted to is a particular star sign.

And obviously this isn't a ploy to find people who are that star signs

Facts or phony? What do you reckon?"

Username doesn't check out

By *adhatter and coCouple 3 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Leo woman here and I have all the characteristics of a Leo

By *ind PaddyMan 3 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Virgo male here.