FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > wow

wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok folks this is just a little question for ye, does everybody lie on their profile, i came across a profile of a girl who stated she was gay and not looking for single men, but she had four verification from single men all claiming to have met her and she had returned the verification to them.Should i take every word on this site with a pinch of salt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My profile is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... Don't get why people would lie somewhere like this.. There is someone for everyone here..

"ok folks this is just a little question for ye, does everybody lie on their profile, i came across a profile of a girl who stated she was gay and not looking for single men, but she had four verification from single men all claiming to have met her and she had returned the verification to them.Should i take every word on this site with a pinch of salt"

I think that in a situation such as that needs and wants change. For example when I joined the site I was meeting plenty of people for coffees,then my situation changed and I couldn't meet for a while. Also bi curious can change either way once u have tried it out. So I think it's less lies and more in a state of flux and change but probably are plenty of lies here too

pinch of salt !! you,d need the whole tub lol

ive meet a few fellas who have non smoker on there profile. but do smoke cos some people wont meet smokers lol

The good thing about being (relatively) sane and lurking about for a while is that you can usually spot a bullshit profile fairly quickly, the site does have it's fair share of fake profiles and what have you but so does facebook

By *armakazzyCouple  over a year ago

dublin south

Well ours is the truth but I don't think they all are always best to meet up for a coffee first then ya find out

I meet single men... But as this is my second time round on here i know the annoyance of being in updated with mail from men... So this time i have put not looking for single men... Its just to keen the mail box some what under control...

to be honest i think saying you are gay is a good trick. that leaves the person to go after who they want. unfortunately it is a double edged blade as some one like the eagle eyed op pointed out on what he spotted in the veri's. trick is not to take it personal and move along to other potential fun

"to be honest i think saying you are gay is a good trick. that leaves the person to go after who they want. unfortunately it is a double edged blade as some one like the eagle eyed op pointed out on what he spotted in the veri's. trick is not to take it personal and move along to other potential fun "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seriously folks my mind just boggles, i looked at the new women that joined fab today and guess what, two of them are men that couldn't read the instructions on what to tick in the introduction process. Well i don't think i hold out much hope for them reading other profiles properly, actually i expect to get a few nails from them thinkin i am actually a female

» Add a new message to this topic