FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > F1 Fanatic Female

F1 Fanatic Female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

IRELAND

Am I the only female on Fab that LOVES F1? I Am a McLaren supporter but love seeing the younger drivers (Rookies) doing well & getting in the points zone. F1 weekend does'nt just start on a saturday for me. I am tuned in all week to the app & all updates about the Teams, drivers, news. Is that excessive? I know I'm a tomboy but can be very ladylike when I want too. Am I the only weirdo female? xxx Pinks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arko21Couple 3 weeks ago

Co Down

Compared to motor bike racing it's like watching paint dry

By *iver80Man 3 weeks ago

south side ,

"Am I the only female on Fab that LOVES F1? I Am a McLaren supporter but love seeing the younger drivers (Rookies) doing well & getting in the points zone. F1 weekend does'nt just start on a saturday for me. I am tuned in all week to the app & all updates about the Teams, drivers, news. Is that excessive? I know I'm a tomboy but can be very ladylike when I want too. Am I the only weirdo female? xxx Pinks"

Nothing strange about it , I've watched it all my life ,and now my daughter does aswell, but she's mad Into lando and Charles

By *exyScientistsCouple 3 weeks ago

Castlebar

We used to follow it a good bit...went to the British GP once. But its impossible to follow live! Didn't have a clue what was going on. Having said that glad we went. Mr still follows it. I just don't have the time. I'd easily get into it again

By *urreymojoCouple 3 weeks ago

Ascot

Mrs Mojo is a huge F1 fan (Shanghai quali on Tv now)..alas Lewis and George are her favourites and we try to attend a GP weekend somewhere around the world once a year. We’ve called collected a few race used helmets and Merc / Ferrari parts (Mr’s man cave) ..you can keep Moto GP

By *ewcouple200Couple 3 weeks ago

dublin

We're both fans. Drive to survive on Netflix really sparked our interest.

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Am I the only female on Fab that LOVES F1? I Am a McLaren supporter but love seeing the younger drivers (Rookies) doing well & getting in the points zone. F1 weekend does'nt just start on a saturday for me. I am tuned in all week to the app & all updates about the Teams, drivers, news. Is that excessive? I know I'm a tomboy but can be very ladylike when I want too. Am I the only weirdo female? xxx Pinks

Nothing strange about it , I've watched it all my life ,and now my daughter does aswell, but she's mad Into lando and Charles "

This...my daughter is a huge fan....actually texts me when she hears news from anything to do with F1

Asked me 2 weeks ago to go with her to Barcelona next year

By *rishguy81Man 3 weeks ago

South Dublin

Great to see a resurgence of support for F1. Drive To Survive really has shown how great F1 is as a sport, but gotta keep an eye on the lower formulas, Alex Dunne is racing brilliantly and is a great ambassador for Irish motor sport!

By *ablad888Man 3 weeks ago

belfast

Will u marry me lol?

By *ncharted nightsCouple 3 weeks ago

funtown

Himself a big f1 guy been following it since 1991 he watches all the content favourite being Ted's f1 notebook.

Had a schuemacher signed dekra hat. Have a picture with Eddie Jordan and numerous minichamp models over the years. OBSESSED

By *aughty MilfCouple 3 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

We enjoy watching F1

By *ollybirdWoman 3 weeks ago

east Cork

Love the f1

By *ikey2022EireMan 3 weeks ago

Clare

No interest but i guess Netflix peaked folks interest.

Each to their own.

By *eedmyholesTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Barnsley

Like watching paint dry with a black and decker Strimmer in comparison to mid 80s to 2005 , give me a v10 v12 any day of week.

By *scouple07Couple 3 weeks ago

louth, Ireland

Red bull fan here but it's for perez more than Verstappen

Have a soft spot for Lando aswell (Mr's favourite)

Mrs Gs

By *assy CGNWoman 3 weeks ago

Sassyville, Dublin

Ferrari all the way.....maybe it's the red livery or the hot mechanics

By *adylaceWoman 3 weeks ago

Waterford City

I used to love F1 but it doesn't hold the same interest for me anymore. WRC/rallying is my first love.

By *ushin realityCouple 3 weeks ago

swords

"I used to love F1 but it doesn't hold the same interest for me anymore. WRC/rallying is my first love."

I gaz am a big f1 fan. For over 30 years

I even compete in in motorsport in a car similar to f1 cars

It's some buzz lol.

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 3 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

Watched races when I was younger with my Dad - when the drivers didn't all look about 16! My son loves F1 now as well.

By *ind PaddyMan 3 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Not a big fan of F1. Enjoy watching documentaries about various racing drivers.

On another topic is there not an issue with racing headchap who has made various remarks about the opposite sex, that would be females, just to clarify

By *ewcorkcpl23Couple 2 weeks ago

Cork

Love f1 here too both of us, actually love most forms of Motorsport have grown up around 2 adrenaline junkies we are, although kids have kerbed us now.

By *ressthefleshCouple 2 weeks ago

dublin

"Am I the only female on Fab that LOVES F1? I Am a McLaren supporter but love seeing the younger drivers (Rookies) doing well & getting in the points zone. F1 weekend does'nt just start on a saturday for me. I am tuned in all week to the app & all updates about the Teams, drivers, news. Is that excessive? I know I'm a tomboy but can be very ladylike when I want too. Am I the only weirdo female? xxx Pinks"

Give me Nascar anyday over F1

Mr

By *iteowlnowCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Wife is into it still, me find it boring as hell, would nave been a fan back in 80/90s when it was real racing. Still into rally and bikes. TT is my bucket list event, ever year it manages to clash with something!!

By *ncharted nightsCouple 2 weeks ago

funtown

Biker myself the tt is a true eye opener but total lunacy competing in it. You would want the rest of the bucket list complete first

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

IRELAND

"Biker myself the tt is a true eye opener but total lunacy competing in it. You would want the rest of the bucket list complete first "

I watch the bikes the odd time. I'd actually LOVE a bike but hubby won't let me get one

IRELAND

"Wife is into it still, me find it boring as hell, would nave been a fan back in 80/90s when it was real racing. Still into rally and bikes. TT is my bucket list event, ever year it manages to clash with something!!"

ooohhh happy to chat to your Mrs

By *errylad80Man 2 weeks ago

tralee

The biggest question of all time who is the best f1 driver

For me it’s Schumacher

By *amsevenMan 2 weeks ago

cork

Been a fan since Peter vroom vroom Collins presenting it on rte in the 90s. Unfortunately nowadays i watch the races on fast forward usually. I recommend the world superbikes championship tho. 5 or 6 different winners so far this season. Some epic overtaking every race

By *abberABCMan 2 weeks ago

ball

[Removed by poster at 24/04/24 18:17:20]

By *oc09Man 2 weeks ago

near u

Nothing weird bout it all the girls I work with are mad for it to one even went to Dubai to see it live said it was unreal

By *abberABCMan 2 weeks ago

ball

"Compared to motor bike racing it's like watching paint dry "

By *oc09Man 2 weeks ago

near u

Hamilton for me but I think max will even be better then them both he is fearless

By *oc09Man 2 weeks ago

near u

I used to do the Motorcross racing some rush U get out of it but as U get older the fear kicks in and ur grand just watching it lol

By *ickheadcuntCouple 2 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

Love motorsport especially Bike's

By *ot so needyMan 2 weeks ago

Galway

"Love motorsport especially Bike's "

I just love your profile name.

By *wing and a missCouple 2 weeks ago

somewhere

"The biggest question of all time who is the best f1 driver

For me it’s Schumacher "

Schumacher for sure, closely followed by Senna. Max is well on his way to be high up the list. Have to give respect to Lewis too on sheer success alone.

By *ncharted nightsCouple 2 weeks ago

funtown

In order Senna Alanso Schuemacher Verstappen prost Hamilton

By *asey8686Woman 2 weeks ago

derry

I’m not a huge huge huge F1 fan but I can watch it and find it somewhat entertaining. I do however love rallying and drifting, I get really into them

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Love F1. Volunteered for F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix (Baku). Cool experience

By *ndyCoyleMan 2 weeks ago

letterkenny

Donegal rally coming soon

By *ndyCoyleMan 2 weeks ago

letterkenny

Love a woman in to F1. Only reason I have sky sports to follow it all. Like cars in general and will get to the see the Donegal rally for the first time in years as I’m now separated from the wife as she was not into it at all and I could never get away.

By *wing and a missCouple 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Yes I have slesyd followed it new rules have made it more interesting

By *acmullyCouple 2 weeks ago

in the land of diet coke and club orange

I love F1. Live alonso and also bottas. Favourite is vettle. Going to Silverstone this year can't wait

Mrs _acmully

By *indenMan 2 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Will Adrian Newey end up at Ferrari?

Great to see McLaren doing so well again.

By *ark-funMan 2 weeks ago

tipp

Was at Budapest GP last year. Highly recommend it as a location. Beautiful city and track isn’t far from city centre. Really good all round trip for a bit of everything

IRELAND

"Was at Budapest GP last year. Highly recommend it as a location. Beautiful city and track isn’t far from city centre. Really good all round trip for a bit of everything "

Not sure I would enjoy the race as much being there as I LOVE to keep a screen on the different DRS zones, turns, corners etc. yes the noise & atmosphere I reckon would be just phenomenal but I can see myself getting very frustrated not knowing what exactly is going on down the track lol

Now if I had pit access & able to watch all the screens for stats, times etc then maybe I'd cope lol

IRELAND

Thanks for all the replies folks, thought I was a lighthouse keeper (out on my own) for a while there. So it's reassuring to know I have some female company for the F1 ride this year!!

Pinks

xxxxx

By *irdnBorisMan 2 weeks ago

meath

I could never get into formula 1 more into bangers smashing into each other and even better when can get back to racing meself

By *yesgreenMan 1 week ago

north and south

"I could never get into formula 1 more into bangers smashing into each other and even better when can get back to racing meself "
Watch the start and last 6 laps ,Different engines different power different results normally only one winner best engine Va Va voom

By *anFromMarsMan 1 week ago

North

Was once a big F1 fan, back when Damen Hill was driving for Willians was when my interest took hold and then Jordan came along and was engrossed in it all through Schumacher's career and his battles with Rubins and Hakanin. Had been to the Spa in Belgium on a couple of occasions but F1 lost its shine for me years ago.

Am a massive bike racing fan. Find BSB most entertaining then WSB and Moto GP and am big into road racing too, have been to them all and love the IOM TT

By *elloMarylouWoman 1 week ago

mayo

F1 fan here, but love the Irish motorsport more. We have some of the best stages in the world. Have worked at quite a few in the northwest. Popped down to Sligo yesterday evening to see some of the cars at the Deja Vu rally.

Bucket list would be to get to an F1 race and the Tt races.

By *urreymojoCouple 1 week ago

Ascot

Austin (COTA) is our Favourite circuit by far followed by São Paulo but give Miami a big miss ..we went to the race last year and is probably the worst venue we’ve been to

By *adforit1304Man 1 week ago

Limerick

Love F1 went to the Spainish GP the atmosphere is unreal really would love to have been at one when they had proper engines and sound

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 1 week ago

IRELAND

"Austin (COTA) is our Favourite circuit by far followed by São Paulo but give Miami a big miss ..we went to the race last year and is probably the worst venue we’ve been to "

Miami was more about the whole entertainment production than the actual drivers & the race (IMO). it was like one huge movie set. I don't like Miami.

IRELAND

"Love F1 went to the Spainish GP the atmosphere is unreal really would love to have been at one when they had proper engines and sound "

when was that?

IRELAND

"F1 fan here, but love the Irish motorsport more. We have some of the best stages in the world. Have worked at quite a few in the northwest. Popped down to Sligo yesterday evening to see some of the cars at the Deja Vu rally.

Bucket list would be to get to an F1 race and the Tt races."

Well hello there MaryLou.. welcome aboard the Female F1 Fan Train lol

IRELAND

"Was once a big F1 fan, back when Damen Hill was driving for Willians was when my interest took hold and then Jordan came along and was engrossed in it all through Schumacher's career and his battles with Rubins and Hakanin. Had been to the Spa in Belgium on a couple of occasions but F1 lost its shine for me years ago.

Am a massive bike racing fan. Find BSB most entertaining then WSB and Moto GP and am big into road racing too, have been to them all and love the IOM TT"

A lot of people seem to be going that way whereby they leave the admiration for F1 then go to bikes. I must give the Irish motorsport a chance too maybe.

By *adforit1304Man 1 week ago

Limerick

"Love F1 went to the Spainish GP the atmosphere is unreal really would love to have been at one when they had proper engines and sound

when was that?"

2023 my first but hopefully not my last

By *ncharted nightsCouple 1 week ago

funtown

"Austin (COTA) is our Favourite circuit by far followed by São Paulo but give Miami a big miss ..we went to the race last year and is probably the worst venue we’ve been to

Miami was more about the whole entertainment production than the actual drivers & the race (IMO). it was like one huge movie set. I don't like Miami."

Miami and vegas should be scrapped the American's have made a shit show of f1 even the commentary is hard to stomach

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 5 days ago

IRELAND

"Austin (COTA) is our Favourite circuit by far followed by São Paulo but give Miami a big miss ..we went to the race last year and is probably the worst venue we’ve been to

Miami was more about the whole entertainment production than the actual drivers & the race (IMO). it was like one huge movie set. I don't like Miami.

Miami and vegas should be scrapped the American's have made a shit show of f1 even the commentary is hard to stomach "

It's cringe weekend in F1 world

By *if_JuliaCouple 5 days ago

Dungannon

Julia follows it too

By *eard and BoobsCouple 5 days ago

Portstewart

Personally f1 is very pricy to watch or attend hub says he will stick to rallying and drifting

By *urreymojoCouple 3 days ago

Ascot

Lando!!..fantastic to see him win and actually good to see Verstappen not sulking after (at least in public) ..what a great race and result

By *heMystroMan 3 days ago

Dublin

"Lando!!..fantastic to see him win and actually good to see Verstappen not sulking after (at least in public) ..what a great race and result "

Brilliant to see him win. Think it ll be great for F1 as he connects with so many younger people. Great race too

By *ol_ieMan 3 days ago

Dublin west

He was well overdue a win and the planets aligned for him in getting a safety car pit stop when the others didn't, but it's good to see other teams running strong and it being closer than it had been in a while.

By *ncharted nightsCouple 3 days ago

funtown

Nice to see lando doing well and miami was not as ott as before...

sad to see k mag in bother again it's looking like his getting fed up with it all now

By *onyFerJane2020Couple 3 days ago

Fermanagh, Ireland

I have been watching F1 for 30yrs, was good seeing Lando get his first win. I was always a Michael Schumacher and Ferrari fan.

By *indenMan 3 days ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Delighted to see Lando Norris get his first victory, couldn’t believe it was his 110th start.

By *rown Eyed BeautiesCouple 3 days ago

In and around Louth, Meath, Cavan

Miami and vegas should be scrapped the American's have made a shit show of f1 even the commentary is hard to stomach "

Not as much cringe on Martins grid walk this year. I love watching his funny smart comments to those who are “too famous” to talk to him . Missed it this year . Delighted to see Lando win his first race and at Zack’s home GP. Great race weekend .

By *shornMan 3 days ago

s

Great to see lando finally land one. Hamilton in the sprint race was another story

By *shornMan 3 days ago

s

Ageed Cota is the one circuit worth a race in the USA, Brazil is a classic as is Canada. Vegas and Miami are an embarrassment to racing

By *ednuts101Man 2 days ago

Who cares?

Well done Lando

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 2 days ago

IRELAND

"Am I the only female on Fab that LOVES F1? I Am a McLaren supporter but love seeing the younger drivers (Rookies) doing well & getting in the points zone. F1 weekend does'nt just start on a saturday for me. I am tuned in all week to the app & all updates about the Teams, drivers, news. Is that excessive? I know I'm a tomboy but can be very ladylike when I want too. Am I the only weirdo female? xxx Pinks

Well done Lando "

awh man I was so proud of him

By *ednuts101Man 2 days ago

Who cares?

Well done Lando

awh man I was so proud of him"

Took a long time coming...no pun intended lol

IRELAND

"Great to see lando finally land one. Hamilton in the sprint race was another story "

dunno what was going on with Hamilton

Lando I was like jumping up & down off my seat especially in last 3 laps hoping no safety car caused ro bunch them all up

IRELAND

Well done Lando

awh man I was so proud of him

Took a long time coming...no pun intended lol"

lol it was brilliant

IRELAND

Miami and vegas should be scrapped the American's have made a shit show of f1 even the commentary is hard to stomach

Not as much cringe on Martins grid walk this year. I love watching his funny smart comments to those who are “too famous” to talk to him . Missed it this year . Delighted to see Lando win his first race and at Zack’s home GP. Great race weekend .

"

I was just flipping delighted..I knew 2 years ago that Lando would get there

IRELAND

"Delighted to see Lando Norris get his first victory, couldn’t believe it was his 110th start."

everything is worth waiting for. I had faith in Lando for 2 hrs. knew it would eventually happen

IRELAND

"Nice to see lando doing well and miami was not as ott as before...

sad to see k mag in bother again it's looking like his getting fed up with it all now "

lol it was he was out to nail Lewis

IRELAND

"Lando!!..fantastic to see him win and actually good to see Verstappen not sulking after (at least in public) ..what a great race and result "

I. not a fan of the miami track but flipping delighted for Lando

» Add a new message to this topic