FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Deleted post??

Deleted post??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkguy086 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

but happy to travel

Hi,

Can anyone who said any tips on what to get as a birthday present can ye message me. I missed if there was drama on the post but it got deleted for some reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

No idea why it was deleted but I said buy memories not gifts. Go do something together even if it’s the cinema and McDonald’s best of luck

By *iCuri0Man 3 weeks ago

Shannon

Probably because it mentioned someone under age

but happy to travel

"No idea why it was deleted but I said buy memories not gifts. Go do something together even if it’s the cinema and McDonald’s best of luck "

Believe me, I would love that, but for reasons I don't want to get into, seeing and spending time with her isn't an option for me unfortunately...

That's why I what to make sure she knows I've put thought into her gift and not just vouchers and money.

but happy to travel

"Probably because it mentioned someone under age"

Yeah, I guess but obviously it wasn't meant in a bad way

By *rRiosMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

"No idea why it was deleted but I said buy memories not gifts. Go do something together even if it’s the cinema and McDonald’s best of luck

Believe me, I would love that, but for reasons I don't want to get into, seeing and spending time with her isn't an option for me unfortunately...

That's why I what to make sure she knows I've put thought into her gift and not just vouchers and money."

Fair enough, maybe buy a voucher for her to do something in her area. Otherwise a one for all voucher so she can decide what she wants

By *yesgreenMan 3 weeks ago

north and south

"No idea why it was deleted but I said buy memories not gifts. Go do something together even if it’s the cinema and McDonald’s best of luck

That's why I what to make sure she knows I've put thought into her gift and not just vouchers and money.

Fair enough, maybe buy a voucher for her to do something in her area. Otherwise a one for all voucher so she can decide what she wants "

Give money vouchers expire money last forever and give you choice and makes us smile when spending it

» Add a new message to this topic