FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can accommodate, what that means 2U?

Can accommodate, what that means 2U?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woToSee OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Cork

Hey there, all you Fab people.

We kinda have a misunderstanding to settle.

What does 'Can accommodate' mean to you?

Sure, anyone can get a hotel room, does that count? You know, the willingness to pay for it. Or, does it mean you will invite to yourself, whatever you have, room, apt, house, castle, spaceship?

Or, maybe, Can't accommodate is just ... Not in my home, not willing to pay... ?

We would love to hear your takes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckitfuckitCouple 3 weeks ago

everywhere mullingar westmeath l

We just assumed it meant in own house as you said anyone can book a hotel

By *andi19Couple 3 weeks ago

somewhere

Well, if we say that we can accommodate it means you are our guest, either in hotel or our home!

By *ustBoWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I just see it as someone not wanting to bring people back to them home. I have it on my profile because I don't want people I barely know knowing where I live. My home is my safe place. If I agree to meet someone in a hotel etc I pay my share. That's not an issue.

Cork

Thanks guys, looks like everyone assumes, so do we.

For now, seems we can accommodate, but only in our hotel room lol. Should be an option

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple 3 weeks ago

City Centre

"Hey there, all you Fab people.

We kinda have a misunderstanding to settle.

What does 'Can accommodate' mean to you?

Sure, anyone can get a hotel room, does that count? You know, the willingness to pay for it. Or, does it mean you will invite to yourself, whatever you have, room, apt, house, castle, spaceship?

Or, maybe, Can't accommodate is just ... Not in my home, not willing to pay... ?

We would love to hear your takes "

For us is 100% we book a hotel and invite someone over... our home is a no go 95% of the time

By *oshSardineMan 3 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

Can accommodate to me means, that someone can accommodate in their house. Where I see can’t accommodate, it means it’s a hotel meet. I can accommodate in my house, doesn’t mean I’ll have everyone around. My children stay with me often during the week for a variety of reasons, coming to see me, staying over cause it’s easier for work, school or college or whatever.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 3 weeks ago

Kildare

I had a fella tell me once he could accommodate but he'd have to move the kids car seat's into the boot of the car

By *ollypop9Woman 3 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

Ok, my two cents.

I'm looking for a regular fb, so I'm kind of avoiding profiles who can't accommodate as I can't afford hotels for the foreseeable.

If I start chatting and getting on with someone who can accommodate and then find out it's in hotels that's then disappointing for me as yes, fair play for you wanting to pay, but I'd rather always go half's. And on a regular basis I certainly wouldn't want just the guy always paying.

And yes, I do know that nobody has to open their home up to me, but that's my current situation.

Cork

"I had a fella tell me once he could accommodate but he'd have to move the kids car seat's into the boot of the car "

This is hilarious but disrespectful to you. There should be a text entry field named 'other' in the settings. He could write 'can accommodate in your car, or I have to move child seats in mine.

By *panishRebelMan 3 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I can accommodate at my flat in Spain. 50 % of the time however I have my kids. So I also have can travel. But the same goes 50% of the time I can't.

Both these options are indicators only. I have often read profiles which clarify further their parameters.

I like the fab layout because it's simple and it can be adapted by anyone to their own needs.

Communication is key if not directly on the profile, soon after in messages. No difference to daily life or vanilla on that issue.

So no matter what way we interpret a profile option, someone else, will see it differently.

Chat is the only fulfilling way to clarify things.

Maybe anyone who gets upset over a contra understood profile option can be side stepped.

By *iggusClitusMan 3 weeks ago

yolo

Will arrange the area to meet/tickle/fuck

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

I assumed it meant in the persons house only as anyone can get a hotel

Cork

Thanks for the replies. We will leave as it is for now, can't accommodate and can't travel. Assuming people know hotels exist when people want to engage in consented adult behaviour

Cork

"Well, if we say that we can accommodate it means you are our guest, either in hotel or our home!"

Spot on. A great way to approach this.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

We would generally ignore whatever they have in this section and sort this all out from chatting. Also - if you really REALLY want to meet then you can generally find a way eventually with a bit of planning.

By *hilaboutMan 2 weeks ago

kilkenny

"We would generally ignore whatever they have in this section and sort this all out from chatting. Also - if you really REALLY want to meet then you can generally find a way eventually with a bit of planning."
agreeded never pay too much attention as there are so many ways to accomm if 2 people get on and want to go down that route .accommodation has never been n issue its clicking with the right person n getting to that point can be difficult at times

By *osyRedLipsWoman 2 weeks ago

Kildare

I told a guy before I never accommodate he suggested he come up to fuck me in my turf shed. The only loads going into that shed will be the turf kind

Met another guy for coffee who told me he had a big surprise for me regarding accommodating me. After coffee he said let's retire to my work van there's a mattress in the back. Call me old fashioned but I don't want to be railed in a Tesco carpark now Lidl maybe

By *ogday2181Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I always assumed in your place. I know some ladies that have contacted me on my previous profile before I could accommodate, basically thought if a man couldn't accommodate then he was most likely cheating.

By *aseylee324Couple 2 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"I always assumed in your place. I know some ladies that have contacted me on my previous profile before I could accommodate, basically thought if a man couldn't accommodate then he was most likely cheating."

On the other hand, "can accommodate" often means they can't bring you home to the wife, but handily enough they have a hotel on the boss's dollar

Dublin

"I always assumed in your place. I know some ladies that have contacted me on my previous profile before I could accommodate, basically thought if a man couldn't accommodate then he was most likely cheating.

On the other hand, "can accommodate" often means they can't bring you home to the wife, but handily enough they have a hotel on the boss's dollar"

The last time I was on I was still living with my ex wife ( saving to separate properly)

Most women i spoke to on here assumed i was cheating.

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 21/04/24 11:28:57]

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man 2 weeks ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

"I just see it as someone not wanting to bring people back to them home. I have it on my profile because I don't want people I barely know knowing where I live. My home is my safe place. If I agree to meet someone in a hotel etc I pay my share. That's not an issue. "

This

By *ndie and CindyCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"I told a guy before I never accommodate he suggested he come up to fuck me in my turf shed. The only loads going into that shed will be the turf kind

Met another guy for coffee who told me he had a big surprise for me regarding accommodating me. After coffee he said let's retire to my work van there's a mattress in the back. Call me old fashioned but I don't want to be railed in a Tesco carpark now Lidl maybe "

Oh the white van invites.

Had a guy tell me he was coming over to give me his 8inches in the back of his van. Was the first message he sent to my own profile, not so much as a hello with it; he was just gonna pull up outside and I was to get in the back to get dicked down. It’s a mystery how I resisted such an offer really

Ella

Dublin

"I told a guy before I never accommodate he suggested he come up to fuck me in my turf shed. The only loads going into that shed will be the turf kind

Met another guy for coffee who told me he had a big surprise for me regarding accommodating me. After coffee he said let's retire to my work van there's a mattress in the back. Call me old fashioned but I don't want to be railed in a Tesco carpark now Lidl maybe

Oh the white van invites.

Had a guy tell me he was coming over to give me his 8inches in the back of his van. Was the first message he sent to my own profile, not so much as a hello with it; he was just gonna pull up outside and I was to get in the back to get dicked down. It’s a mystery how I resisted such an offer really

Ella "

Whenever things aren't going well on fab and not seeing much interest and my confidence drops,

I'll remember this and remind myself that I'm not that bad.

By *cuk4funCouple 2 weeks ago

city centre

The amount of times we get guys saying they accommodate and then come up with the excuses when we enquire further or we get "yes can accommodate when my flatmate is out

By *elle111Woman 2 weeks ago

NI

"

If I start chatting and getting on with someone who can accommodate and then find out it's in hotels that's then disappointing for me as yes, fair play for you wanting to pay, but I'd rather always go half's. And on a regular basis I certainly wouldn't want just the guy always paying."

same thinking for me!

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Just as matter of interest to those flat or house sharing

I presume that bringing home someone to your room overnight or just a few hours is fine

Bringing a couple to your room would require an explanation to flatmates

By *huCullainMan 2 weeks ago

Rathowen

My profile states I can accommodate but only for someone I'd feel I could trust and am comfortable with. I'm a decent judge of character so haven't had any headbangers yet.

By the way ladies...Don't start sending me pussy pics and telling me you're in the area just coz I can accommodate.

By *voidingboredomMan 2 weeks ago

around

"Just as matter of interest to those flat or house sharing

I presume that bringing home someone to your room overnight or just a few hours is fine

Bringing a couple to your room would require an explanation to flatmates "

I'm currently sharing and I just don't bring anyone over with my housemate there. So I can accommodate but only certain days/nights etc

By *affa31Woman 2 weeks ago

Galway

"Just as matter of interest to those flat or house sharing

Bringing a couple to your room would require an explanation to flatmates "

I wouldn’t put my housemate in a situation where I’m bringing random people over. It’s not fair to her.

If I knew them well and had met a few times, I’d consider it but I’d be more likely to wait until I had the house to myself.

By *outheastbyeMan 2 weeks ago

Waterford

I think people wud be crazy to bring strangers from a sex site to their house

By *isandherscplCouple 2 weeks ago

Meath

I don’t accommodate as I have kids. But more than happy to cover the hotel costs if we invite someone to join us.

Dublin

I can accommodate, I'm still undecided if I actually want to. My kids live with me half the week and none of us really know the person you're inviting into your home.

By *eductivepiercingsWoman 2 weeks ago

Louth

If you say you can accommodate it means you can relax, have a G&T/ netflix and not worry that they no show!

If they say they accommodate it means, don't bother with making any beauty appointments, go shopping, take kids out because the "dog ate my homework" message will be arriving soon.

Definitely would not go booking a hotel to be sat bored on your own for the evening.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

To me, if someone says they can accommodate, it means in their own home. I'm not particularly bothered if it turns out to be in a hotel as that's my preference anyway for a first meet.

There's definitely incidences where "can accommodate" has turned out to be a car/van/lorry...that's a hard pass for me.

By *inkydubcplCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"I had a fella tell me once he could accommodate but he'd have to move the kids car seat's into the boot of the car "

No way…. Please tell me this is a joke???

By *on Juan the MADridMan 2 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Can accommodate means “I can accommodate” and this happens when I am travelling on business so I have a hotel room available to accommodate. I never accommodate at my home as I find this as my very private space out of fabs meetings.

By *ilderMan 2 weeks ago

dublin

Met another guy for coffee who told me he had a big surprise for me regarding accommodating me. After coffee he said let's retire to my work van there's a mattress in the back. Call me old fashioned but I don't want to be railed in a Tesco carpark now Lidl maybe "

Every lidl helps?...

By *osyRedLipsWoman 2 weeks ago

Kildare

"I had a fella tell me once he could accommodate but he'd have to move the kids car seat's into the boot of the car

No way…. Please tell me this is a joke??? "

I know I'm always messing on the forums but I'm deadly serious about this! He couldn't believe I turned him down

By *llthewaysMan 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

For me I say I can accommodate when housemates are away or I am in a hotel. Don't understand the idea of saying you could accommodate and it being a car.

By * la carteCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

To us it means - we need to clarify with the profile holder of a profile we are interested in what their interpretation is and we will clarify ours. Simples

By *adhatter and coCouple 2 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I assume it means they accommodate at their home .

Anyone can accommodate at a hotel surely ?

By *ohnFKMan 2 weeks ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

I accommodate.

But it's 3rd floor and no lift, so you'll get your steps in (if nothing else )

By *inde_fucking_rellaWoman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 22/04/24 22:39:41]

By *astelloWoman 2 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Maybe its my bullshit radar but the can't accommodate ones were always red flags. Im "single" but just need to missus that "fact".

My house is my sanctuary so very careful on who l accommodate.

But agreed above, personally a chat or spilt the bill is the best option.

Dublin

I can accommodate but undecided if I want to. Depends on if its a person I've met before and not someone new.

Unfortunately that will count me out for alot of fabbers but so be it.

My kids live here part time.

» Add a new message to this topic