FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fab

fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are all on here for one thing or another...

We all have had bad days on site and good ones .

There is some generally nice folk on this site; that I would Chat to on a daily base male and female it's a great way to communicate.

But fab for me has brought out my sexual desires made new friends wat has the site done for all you other fab people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'm not here long enough to make a judgement yet, although there really are some lovely people here. It's quite relaxed, and I'm hoping to broaden my horizons. I've done the rounds of pof, tagged, flirtbox, etc, and they mostly left me frustrated and annoyed. The vibe here is so much more chilled.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some of the best sex i have ever had has been through meeting someone from this site. for me its all about sexual satisfaction and i have to say this site has given me plenty.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

for us it has opened up a whole new world that we had only dreamt and talked about it has also showen me a new side to men and woman...you could do a study of human behaviour, we learnt a lot about ourselves too

By *rBrownnSexyMan  over a year ago

Destination Unknown Munster

"some of the best sex i have ever had has been through meeting someone from this site. for me its all about sexual satisfaction and i have to say this site has given me plenty."

Same has me best sex I ever had within 3 weeks been here, 2 different cpls and lovely female and possible more meeting this week and next week AND ALSO to mention good few time waster people including SOME cpls and female and some can not even ready the profile before contacting.

Otherwise it has been great..........

"We are all on here for one thing or another...

We all have had bad days on site and good ones .

There is some generally nice folk on this site; that I would Chat to on a daily base male and female it's a great way to communicate.

But fab for me has brought out my sexual desires made new friends wat has the site done for all you other fab people.

"

ive realised how desperate sum men are for a shag! lol

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

yes met some really nice people some we would call friends but there is some others that will do all they cant to insult you and put you down but have found so far that the good out weighs the bad

Made some freinds had some laughs

Its fab

Lol

what do ya think fab stands for.... Friend And Buddies...well i like to think so

I've made some great friends on here. Met some sexy sexy people, enjoyed great chats..

So fab can be fab

» Add a new message to this topic