FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > IQ testing

IQ testing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I for one think that there should be a simple test ppl should in through before they can join this site, just to test common sense, if a person can't follow the instructions for signing up how can they follow others wishs by reading profiles, in the last two days at least 3 males signed up and ticked the female box instead of the male, is this down to pure stupidity or just not bothered to read and follow procedure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are so many things wrong with that. IQ has no bearing in here. it's about ticking boxes. some go for looks...some nice but dim.....some go for brain box ect ect. but...what you propose is humiliation from the word go.....a lot of people on here are insecure as it is. secondly that is open to abuse...and then there is the couples. you suggesting a collective IQ in that regard?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Maybe a rule that fellas not type with their mickeys would help. From experience i know that accuracy may not be 100% in those situations.

"Maybe a rule that fellas not type with their mickeys would help. From experience i know that accuracy may not be 100% in those situations."

lol....maybe its there fingers sticking to the mouse?....the com on them gets crusty and cemments under the button..cant click it sometimes

Lucan

Microsoft calls it "sticky keys" apparently.

Eewwwww

"Eewwwww

"

umm..careful girl..you'll get no more of mine hehe

Hate when profiles say they won't meet smokers and then say it to them and they say oh I will..

Lucan

They're just making an exception for you, perhaps? It's a compliment to your hotness, i suspect. I fucking love that cleavage!

Ah wel if someone says on their profile they won't meet smokers I just delete the message.. So their loss.. oh and thanks!! They are on show 24/7 on here!!

Lucan

I'm so old and frail I can barely see them! Bedtime, I think. Goodnight!

» Add a new message to this topic