FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > couples

couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering if many cpls really mind their other half (male) meeting women on their own?its just sumtimes i get messages frm cpls asking to meet and when i reply tht i dont meet cpls they reply ,"oh i dont mind if u meet him on yur own" or "the missus gives me permission"so is their any cpls tht really wudnt be bothered about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would never happen we swing together or not at all

By *picyMan  over a year ago

dublin/kildare

Wel think it depends on how open d cpl are.. We love swingin together but herself has no probs wit me goin solo as long as she is kept in loop about situation an safe an relaxed for all..

"Wel think it depends on how open d cpl are.. We love swingin together but herself has no probs wit me goin solo as long as she is kept in loop about situation an safe an relaxed for all.."

Samantha has met a few men herself but only after getting to know them very well first. And she is happy for me to do the same. But only with ones she know.

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

We always meet people together, we said that was our golden rule when we started out in the 'lifestyle'.

[Removed by poster at 12/04/13 17:35:58]

If we were meeting singles and they were part of a couple that we've previously met then we wouldn't have an issue meeting them separately, and by that I mean the other people we only meet together

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

I personally would mind! i wouldnt like it at all!!! we do everything together and it we intend to have it stay that way!! I wouldnt play without him either, even though i have been given the go ahead on many occasions, like hen nights and girl nights out, i have flirted and had wee grope but couldnt go through with it, guess we really only enjoy it best together

Those "couples" are probably single guys who will do or say anything to get a meet.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"If we were meeting singles and they were part of a couple that we've previously met then we wouldn't have an issue meeting them separately, and by that I mean the other people we only meet together "

Gimme a minute here. Ineed to read that again. .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I personally would mind! i wouldnt like it at all!!! we do everything together and it we intend to have it stay that way!! I wouldnt play without him either, even though i have been given the go ahead on many occasions, like hen nights and girl nights out, i have flirted and had wee grope but couldnt go through with it, guess we really only enjoy it best together "

thts what i was thinking,if i was part of a cpl,i dont think id like my other half meeting women alone,i reckon i wud get very jealous

I find couples chat to u regarding a meet and then the male suggests meeting without the knowledge of the fem .... Not really my thing tho ... I wouldnt feel comfortable

I dont meet couples, nor half a couple

Get many an invite " m here" and " oh its ok she dont mind"

If "she dont mind" I think they should have singles profiles as well

Kilrea

"I personally would mind! i wouldnt like it at all!!! we do everything together and it we intend to have it stay that way!! I wouldnt play without him either, even though i have been given the go ahead on many occasions, like hen nights and girl nights out, i have flirted and had wee grope but couldnt go through with it, guess we really only enjoy it best together

thts what i was thinking,if i was part of a cpl,i dont think id like my other half meeting women alone,i reckon i wud get very jealous "

dito

"just wondering if many cpls really mind their other half (male) meeting women on their own?its just sumtimes i get messages frm cpls asking to meet and when i reply tht i dont meet cpls they reply ,"oh i dont mind if u meet him on yur own" or "the missus gives me permission"so is their any cpls tht really wudnt be bothered about this?"

right here...but dont think i'm that lucky lol

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

"I personally would mind! i wouldnt like it at all!!! we do everything together and it we intend to have it stay that way!! I wouldnt play without him either, even though i have been given the go ahead on many occasions, like hen nights and girl nights out, i have flirted and had wee grope but couldnt go through with it, guess we really only enjoy it best together "

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

We get asked a lot if kath would consider meeting a lone which we think is a feckin cheek as we are on this site as a couple also seems to be lots of couples that want to meet us but the male is only available lol. Once arranged a hotel meet with a couple and only the bloke turned up said his wife wasn't feeling well but sure as he had turned up we should go have some fun anyway seems he needed a brain transplant lmfao...

happend to us exactly the same but at our house so at least it didnt cost us hotel room lol

Kilrea

"We get asked a lot if kath would consider meeting a lone which we think is a feckin cheek as we are on this site as a couple also seems to be lots of couples that want to meet us but the male is only available lol. Once arranged a hotel meet with a couple and only the bloke turned up said his wife wasn't feeling well but sure as he had turned up we should go have some fun anyway seems he needed a brain transplant lmfao..."

there is far to much of it going on, people either dont read profile or just think they have the right because this is a swinger site, i had a guy almost demended thet he wine and dine me, and after the 3rd no read profile i ask for him not to message again, he replied very angry stating i was inconsiderate that he was just makin lovely plans for me, so again i pointed out there is no me it is we and the plans were totaly unwanted plans! i ask him not to message again or he would be reported

"We get asked a lot if kath would consider meeting a lone which we think is a feckin cheek as we are on this site as a couple also seems to be lots of couples that want to meet us but the male is only available lol. Once arranged a hotel meet with a couple and only the bloke turned up said his wife wasn't feeling well but sure as he had turned up we should go have some fun anyway seems he needed a brain transplant lmfao...

there is far to much of it going on, people either dont read profile or just think they have the right because this is a swinger site, i had a guy almost demended thet he wine and dine me, and after the 3rd no read profile i ask for him not to message again, he replied very angry stating i was inconsiderate that he was just makin lovely plans for me, so again i pointed out there is no me it is we and the plans were totaly unwanted plans! i ask him not to message again or he would be reported "

Sounds like a lunatic! Have to say I get fucked off with demands people make, I was getting a lot of mail asking what I look like , what's my biggest fantasy, what I get up to sexually. This is usually in the first message. My filters are so tight now I be lucky to get any mail hahaha

Kilrea

"We get asked a lot if kath would consider meeting a lone which we think is a feckin cheek as we are on this site as a couple also seems to be lots of couples that want to meet us but the male is only available lol. Once arranged a hotel meet with a couple and only the bloke turned up said his wife wasn't feeling well but sure as he had turned up we should go have some fun anyway seems he needed a brain transplant lmfao...

there is far to much of it going on, people either dont read profile or just think they have the right because this is a swinger site, i had a guy almost demended thet he wine and dine me, and after the 3rd no read profile i ask for him not to message again, he replied very angry stating i was inconsiderate that he was just makin lovely plans for me, so again i pointed out there is no me it is we and the plans were totaly unwanted plans! i ask him not to message again or he would be reported

Sounds like a lunatic! Have to say I get fucked off with demands people make, I was getting a lot of mail asking what I look like , what's my biggest fantasy, what I get up to sexually. This is usually in the first message. My filters are so tight now I be lucky to get any mail hahaha"

going into rest filter now if i can!! prob id we never know which will be nutter and which will be nice

» Add a new message to this topic