FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > curvy or skinny

curvy or skinny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushylin OP   Woman  over a year ago

newbridge

Wat do ye go for skinny or curvy, women or men and why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Curvy women hate when ive got bigger boobs than the woman lol and a good ass well its just more cushion for the pushing

By *occomMan  over a year ago

d

Got to be curvy more voluptuous ladies for me. I wouldn't say I I don't like skinny ladies but I've always been more attracted to a rounded figure. 22 is a nice round figure

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Skinny as in stick insect does nothing for me got to have curves size means nothing but I like curves

I like curvy girls that have a shape.. But the person is more important, if there is a click.. Or not

But when it comes to guys.. I'm a hypocrite, I love the look of the muscly guys but half the time I wouldn't have the confidence to play with them..but in my head that's what I want..

I'm a very curvy woman btw

By *rishguy_WillMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I like sexy, curvy or skinny, sexiness is more important than form in my humble opinion.

"Got to be curvy more voluptuous ladies for me. I wouldn't say I I don't like skinny ladies but I've always been more attracted to a rounded figure. 22 is a nice round figure"
lol im a nice 22

I honestly can be attracted to all kinds of body shapes, I don't have a particular type, it depends on other factors as well. I do have a weakness for men's backs and shoulders though, yum.

"Wat do ye go for skinny or curvy, women or men and why "

i like men

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Sugarplum shaped would be nice

"Sugarplum shaped would be nice "

ya brown nose ya

Lucan

"Sugarplum shaped would be nice

ya brown nose ya "

Mmmm.. kinky

Curvy women, but in between men

"Curvy women, but in between men"

A curvy woman in between two men??

Mmmmmm

Getting ideas now!

"Curvy women, but in between men

Mmmmmm

Getting ideas now!

"

a cuvy woman in between two skinny men maybe?

ya brown nose ya

Mmmm.. kinky "

Where's Mossy when you need him, the brown nose chaser?? Haha

Mmmmmm

Getting ideas now!

a cuvy woman in between two skinny men maybe? "

No skinny anything.... Except skinny dipping woohoo

Mmmmmm

Getting ideas now!

a cuvy woman in between two skinny men maybe? "

Hey, I know of two skinny guys Plums!!

Mmmmmm

Getting ideas now!

a cuvy woman in between two skinny men maybe?

No skinny anything.... Except skinny dipping woohoo"

Oooooh skinny dipping!!.....

Naughty!

Lucan

ya brown nose ya

Mmmm.. kinky

"

Did you not hear? Mossy is dead.

A woman without curves is like jean's without pockets, you don't know where to put your hands....

"A woman without curves is like jean's without pockets, you don't know where to put your hands.... "

Oh I could thing of a couple of places!!

ya brown nose ya

Mmmm.. kinky

Did you not hear? Mossy is dead. "

RIP Mossy

Mind I dont think you can keep a good man down - for too long

limerick

ya brown nose ya

Mmmm.. kinky

Did you not hear? Mossy is dead.

RIP Mossy

Mind I dont think you can keep a good man down - for too long "

Mossy is watching don't U fear

He's already making a list of all the wrongs he is going to put right I bet.

Women are beautiful Once there is some form of attraction and both up for a good time Curvy or skinny does not matter

I much prefer skinny girls

There is just something very sexy about lady's with curves from the way they walk to the way thier sexy ass sticks out,to the way thier calfs r hard wearing heels !love it .

why use the word skinny? i love fit athletic figures, a girl that looks after herself, works out etc and you label her skinny?

wtf?

"why use the word skinny? i love fit athletic figures, a girl that looks after herself, works out etc and you label her skinny?

wtf?"

i hate tht word skinny!i think if u have an athletic body type u are def not skinny!

"why use the word skinny? i love fit athletic figures, a girl that looks after herself, works out etc and you label her skinny?

wtf?

i hate tht word skinny!i think if u have an athletic body type u are def not skinny!"

exactly sugarplum....thank you

Personailty first see if we have a laugh then I prefer a curvy lady and I like a rugby build of a man

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

wtf?

i hate the word skinny!i think if u have an athletic body type u are def not skinny!"

your dead right sugar plum, I really hate the word skinny, I much prefer to be described as toned or athletic, it's as much as an insult to be called skinny as bigger women to be called fat

wtf?

i hate the word skinny!i think if u have an athletic body type u are def not skinny! your dead right sugar plum, I really hate the word skinny, I much prefer to be described as toned or athletic, it's as much as an insult to be called skinny as bigger women to be called fat "

exactley!now i wudnt class myself as slim,maybe athletic but with a big belly but it just annoys me how sum ppl think its ok to call sumone thts slim skinny or a stick insect and thats ok ,but if u call a larger person fat yur being abusive or name calling

I like a woman to at least have curves, large lady are always welcome.

Big tits is a must my choice.

There is a diff between being skinny and athletic in my opinion .

You are right calling someone skinny can be offensive as is calling someone fat.

I would always have said curvy previously but recently I meet someone skinny (or athletic) and she still had "curves" ... The two terms are not mutually exclusive in my opinion

"There is a diff between being skinny and athletic in my opinion .

You are right calling someone skinny can be offensive as is calling someone fat.

"

I really hate when people make sweeping generalisations, there are so many different body types and shapes, not just one extreme to the other.

I really hate when people make sweeping generalisations, there are so many different body types and shapes, not just one extreme to the other."

i agree.. I'm far from skinny i have a bit of weight on me and being honest if my breasts weren't so big i'd probably look twice as heavy..

I really hate when people make sweeping generalisations, there are so many different body types and shapes, not just one extreme to the other.

i agree.. I'm far from skinny i have a bit of weight on me and being honest if my breasts weren't so big i'd probably look twice as heavy.. "

well sexyblue from meeting you in person, even though it was only briefly I think you look very edible

I'm well aware of my size, as people seem to like reminding me of on here now and again, it would be hard for me to forget! lol

i agree.. I'm far from skinny i have a bit of weight on me and being honest if my breasts weren't so big i'd probably look twice as heavy..

well sexyblue from meeting you in person, even though it was only briefly I think you look very edible

I'm well aware of my size, as people seem to like reminding me of on here now and again, it would be hard for me to forget! lol"

ah jinxy you looked totally edible to me.. Don't ever let anyone get to you... The main thing is to be happy as you are... I'm a comfortable size 16... If people don't like it move on.. There are plenty of decent people here who like skinny, curvy and between aswell as bigger.. If some one is nasty enough to comment on some ones weight negatively then they aren't worth replying to or worrying about... We are all here for the same reason... Every one to their own... Just keep negative opinions yourself and enjoy the site

limerick

I'm well aware of my size, as people seem to like reminding me of on here now and again, it would be hard for me to forget! lol

ah jinxy you looked totally edible to me.. Don't ever let anyone get to you... The main thing is to be happy as you are... I'm a comfortable size 16... If people don't like it move on.. There are plenty of decent people here who like skinny, curvy and between aswell as bigger.. If some one is nasty enough to comment on some ones weight negatively then they aren't worth replying to or worrying about... We are all here for the same reason... Every one to their own... Just keep negative opinions yourself and enjoy the site "

Have to say skinny to large doesn't bother me its a lot to do with attraction and I find I can be attracted to some one trough the banter and Craic enjoyed both here in the fourms and in chat without ever seeing a pic some base their attraction on looks first and that's fine but to me its mind over matter

ah jinxy you looked totally edible to me.. Don't ever let anyone get to you... The main thing is to be happy as you are... I'm a comfortable size 16... If people don't like it move on.. There are plenty of decent people here who like skinny, curvy and between aswell as bigger.. If some one is nasty enough to comment on some ones weight negatively then they aren't worth replying to or worrying about... We are all here for the same reason... Every one to their own... Just keep negative opinions yourself and enjoy the site "

You are very right blue it is all about being happy with yourself. Hard not to get a bit disheartened on here from time to time though, you really do need a thick skin!

I know its hard not to be disheartened on here some time jinxy... And yes you do need to grow a thick skin... I have but still try to keep myself polite and respectful of others always.. To be honest when some people get to much for me to handle.. As in their rudeness or what ever.. There's a FAB little option called" block ".. I am here for fun good banter and have made some really good friends... So i refuse to let ignorant people get me down about my weight or how i look... Im not going to be young forever so... For the right people my clothes come off and we have lots and lots of very sexy fun .. Enjoy yourself hun a feck what anyone else on here thinks x

"I know its hard not to be disheartened on here some time jinxy... And yes you do need to grow a thick skin... I have but still try to keep myself polite and respectful of others always.. To be honest when some people get to much for me to handle.. As in their rudeness or what ever.. There's a FAB little option called" block ".. I am here for fun good banter and have made some really good friends... So i refuse to let ignorant people get me down about my weight or how i look... Im not going to be young forever so... For the right people my clothes come off and we have lots and lots of very sexy fun .. Enjoy yourself hun a feck what anyone else on here thinks x"

I need you as my life coach sexyblue!! xx

"I know its hard not to be disheartened on here some time jinxy... And yes you do need to grow a thick skin... I have but still try to keep myself polite and respectful of others always.. To be honest when some people get to much for me to handle.. As in their rudeness or what ever.. There's a FAB little option called" block ".. I am here for fun good banter and have made some really good friends... So i refuse to let ignorant people get me down about my weight or how i look... Im not going to be young forever so... For the right people my clothes come off and we have lots and lots of very sexy fun .. Enjoy yourself hun a feck what anyone else on here thinks x

I need you as my life coach sexyblue!! xx"

"I know its hard not to be disheartened on here some time jinxy... And yes you do need to grow a thick skin... I have but still try to keep myself polite and respectful of others always.. To be honest when some people get to much for me to handle.. As in their rudeness or what ever.. There's a FAB little option called" block ".. I am here for fun good banter and have made some really good friends... So i refuse to let ignorant people get me down about my weight or how i look... Im not going to be young forever so... For the right people my clothes come off and we have lots and lots of very sexy fun .. Enjoy yourself hun a feck what anyone else on here thinks x"
never let people get you down here r anywhere else for that matter those that judge n comment are usually not worth bothering with

"I know its hard not to be disheartened on here some time jinxy... And yes you do need to grow a thick skin... I have but still try to keep myself polite and respectful of others always.. To be honest when some people get to much for me to handle.. As in their rudeness or what ever.. There's a FAB little option called" block ".. I am here for fun good banter and have made some really good friends... So i refuse to let ignorant people get me down about my weight or how i look... Im not going to be young forever so... For the right people my clothes come off and we have lots and lots of very sexy fun .. Enjoy yourself hun a feck what anyone else on here thinks x never let people get you down here r anywhere else for that matter those that judge n comment are usually not worth bothering with "

» Add a new message to this topic