FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging etiquette

Dogging etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *er m OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Haven't tried it but just in case I do, is there anything expected/frowned upon while dogging?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Haven't tried it but just in case I do, is there anything expected/frowned upon while dogging?

"

I think checking that the people in the car you have approached cock in hand, are really diggers and not just pulled over to eat a takeaway.

As happened to me a friend one time lol

"Haven't tried it but just in case I do, is there anything expected/frowned upon while dogging?

I think checking that the people in the car you have approached cock in hand, are really diggers and not just pulled over to eat a takeaway.

As happened to me a friend one time lol"

Make that doggers. So hate predictive text at times lol

lol

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

By *er m OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

That's one memorable bag of chips.

Hiya anyone know any Doggin places near Ballymena ballymoney area message me plz

Ohhh that's brilliant, I'm sure it wasn't at the time but I had a good laugh at that one thanks.

But to answer: never to anything unless invited to do so

» Add a new message to this topic