FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > lil rant

lil rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i,m fkin sick lookin at used cars this one day how hard can it be to find a small run around for a teenager heads fucking melteddddddddddddd lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Breathe..........

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"i,m fkin sick lookin at used cars this one day how hard can it be to find a small run around for a teenager heads fucking melteddddddddddddd lol "

You're a woman, and given the amount of looking around a woman has to do to buy a pair of knickers, I would expect it'll take you about 47 years to buy a fucking car!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i,m fkin sick lookin at used cars this one day how hard can it be to find a small run around for a teenager heads fucking melteddddddddddddd lol

You're a woman, and given the amount of looking around a woman has to do to buy a pair of knickers, I would expect it'll take you about 47 years to buy a fucking car! "

only this!

"i,m fkin sick lookin at used cars this one day how hard can it be to find a small run around for a teenager heads fucking melteddddddddddddd lol

You're a woman, and given the amount of looking around a woman has to do to buy a pair of knickers, I would expect it'll take you about 47 years to buy a fucking car! "

Michael, I think it's time you got yourself your first meet my dear... You've wayyyy too much time on your hands!

Lucan

Lol. Don't be worrying about me.

wud,nt take me 4.7 secschoosin a pair of those , this is a whole different kettle of fish its something for my precious baby lol nice way to spend a day off though lol

Lucan

I'm a bit confused now, but just buy a Toyota and be done with it. Reliable, as fuel efficient as any other, and it'll go forever unless they wrap it around a tree.

"Breathe.......... "

its heavy at times tay break me thinks lol ......

"I'm a bit confused now, but just buy a Toyota and be done with it. Reliable, as fuel efficient as any other, and it'll go forever unless they wrap it around a tree. "

your not helpin lol

Lucan

I thought suggesting that you buy a Toyota was being very helpful.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Had the same problem two years ago told the young lad look for a car on done deal he lined up six which we had a look at in one day narrowed it down to two and bought on the second day little corrola two door 1998 going like the clappers and has cost him feck all but ins, tax, service and petrol

Hope this helps other than that U could always have a cold beer and enjoy ur day off

"I thought suggesting that you buy a Toyota was being very helpful. "

rather have a horse parked outside lol

"Had the same problem two years ago told the young lad look for a car on done deal he lined up six which we had a look at in one day narrowed it down to two and bought on the second day little corrola two door 1998 going like the clappers and has cost him feck all but ins, tax, service and petrol

Hope this helps other than that U could always have a cold beer and enjoy ur day off"

was just on there seen 2 possible ones a clio and a corsa but will have to take someone with me as i know fk all about cars don,t want to end up buyin a death trap lol

leave the cold beers to the wknd got the hair dyed so thats a start lol

Gods Own Country

"Breathe..........

its heavy at times tay break me thinks lol ...... "

The breathing or you

"Breathe..........

The breathing or you "

guess lol

Gods Own Country

"Breathe..........

The breathing or you

guess lol "

Il plead the 5th lol

i would also recomend a toyota good reliable cars renaults and opels and fiats stay well clear of try adverts .ie plus on done deal put in your price range min to max and it give you a good range

never buy a french car. crap electrics. itll only break your heart

Lucan

You'll never be lonely with a Renault. You'll get to know lots of mechanics

"Had the same problem two years ago told the young lad look for a car on done deal he lined up six which we had a look at in one day narrowed it down to two and bought on the second day little corrola two door 1998 going like the clappers and has cost him feck all but ins, tax, service and petrol

Hope this helps other than that U could always have a cold beer and enjoy ur day off

was just on there seen 2 possible ones a clio and a corsa but will have to take someone with me as i know fk all about cars don,t want to end up buyin a death trap lol

leave the cold beers to the wknd got the hair dyed so thats a start lol "

don't buy a Clio loads of trouble the corsa can give engine trouble they tend to just blow up u can't go wrong with either a yaris corolla focus fiesta or a civic

If its the first car a corsa done me and just bought one for the daughter as her first car. Loads to be found with low mileage and cheap enough not

To be paying off over a year

Low low insurance for that first year And if you stick to the 1 litre you know they won't be getting into racing mode

"I'm a bit confused now, but just buy a Toyota and be done with it. Reliable, as fuel efficient as any other, and it'll go forever unless they wrap it around a tree. "
hi Michael..... Are advertising yourself again reliable, efficient and goes for ever lol

"i,m fkin sick lookin at used cars this one day how hard can it be to find a small run around for a teenager heads fucking me

lteddddddddddddd lol "

It's not good for a lady to go looking for cars on her own x

Lucan

"I'm a bit confused now, but just buy a Toyota and be done with it. Reliable, as fuel efficient as any other, and it'll go forever unless they wrap it around a tree. hi Michael..... Are advertising yourself again reliable, efficient and goes for ever lol "

Nah. . Since I hit old age, I can only keep it up for 5 hours or so.

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Don't buy either a clio or corsa!!

(Both can be money pits)

But give a bit more detail on what your after & I'll have a look.

Mainly year & engine size & budget...

Fiesta / Starlet

"I'm a bit confused now, but just buy a Toyota and be done with it. Reliable, as fuel efficient as any other, and it'll go forever unless they wrap it around a tree. hi Michael..... Are advertising yourself again reliable, efficient and goes for ever lol

Nah. . Since I hit old age, I can only keep it up for 5 hours or so. "

.... Lol that is quality for you

Lucan

Quality over quantity always, just lots of it!

leave the cold beers to the wknd got the hair dyed so thats a start lol "

Stay well clear of renault clios and vauxhall corsas they will cost you a fortune. Your best bets would be; Toyota yaris, Toyota starlet, VW polo, VW lupo or Hyundai accent. They are all cheap to keep, easy on fuel, cheap on tax and insurance. Hope this helps ty

Sadly I believe this to be true

"Don't buy either a clio or corsa!!

(Both can be money pits)

But give a bit more detail on what your after & I'll have a look.

Mainly year & engine size & budget...

Fiesta / Starlet "

you go and look for me and see what ya come up with cause my heads fried lol

"never buy a french car. crap electrics. itll only break your heart"

what about french men lol

leave the cold beers to the wknd got the hair dyed so thats a start lol

Stay well clear of renault clios and vauxhall corsas they will cost you a fortune. Your best bets would be; Toyota yaris, Toyota starlet, VW polo, VW lupo or Hyundai accent. They are all cheap to keep, easy on fuel, cheap on tax and insurance. Hope this helps ty"

thanks

"If its the first car a corsa done me and just bought one for the daughter as her first car. Loads to be found with low mileage and cheap enough not

To be paying off over a year

Low low insurance for that first year And if you stick to the 1 litre you know they won't be getting into racing mode

"

see thats what i was thinkin great mnds eh lol

» Add a new message to this topic