FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Outdoor fun..

Outdoor fun..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A good lady friend of mine (who is verified and on here) are seeking fun outdoors. Anyone got any ideas where is good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we wud really like to know as I wud really love to get some outdoor fun that is not in a car!

Ideas people???

By *entleman DMan  over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

find a beach that has plenty of sand dunes nearby, you know the ones very high with a distinct type of grass going on them.... cant think of what their prop name is but lots of secluded areas to be found

oh i know just the secluded place but I'm down in the south east

Howth head just off the trail walk, stunning views looking over dublin bay, always secluded on a school day wink wink

By *antyfetishTV/TS  over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

there is a lovely wood here in sligo named after a vegetable...gr fun cum rain or shine...

"A good lady friend of mine (who is verified and on here) are seeking fun outdoors. Anyone got any ideas where is good? "

Your post is not really clear if the lady is going on her own, or if there will be two people going to the outdoors. You switched from single gender to plural gender mid sentence.

That said however, the outdoors depends what fun you want to have. Donabate beach is a really good place to go for almost any kind of outdoor fun. This takes place well down the beach a mile or so, and up in the dunes, and is naturally weather dependent.

Our idea of fun is to go there, find a place to strip naked and lie is the sun. Sometimes we will walk around naked for a while, knowing that all the other people are watching us. Then usually we finish by fucking totally naked in front of everyone, (though in fairness mostly men). The thrill of being watched while fucking and at the same time watching the guys wank off spilling their cum everywhere is exciting for us.

Sadly we seem to be in an insignificant minority. We only know of two other couples who will do that in the years we have been going there.

And yet we have always been treated respectfully and courteously, because the people there actually want to see couples fucking. They are for the most part regulars and understand that any offense given will wreck their chances of seeing the couple exhibit again.

Perhaps this is the kind of outdoor fun she had in mind?

That is exactly what we are seeking. The lady In question has commented within this tread. We would 100% consider meeting at the beach I'd we knew other cpls be there x

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"That is exactly what we are seeking. The lady In question has commented within this tread. We would 100% consider meeting at the beach I'd we knew other cpls be there x "

oh your giving things away there is only one other lady on this thread

Ok Guys.

We will private message you and make all the arrangements for a naked sexy outdoor meet.

Such a pity that we don't still have the good weather but it will return and we will have fun in the sun.

"Ok Guys.

We will private message you and make all the arrangements for a naked sexy outdoor meet.

Such a pity that we don't still have the good weather but it will return and we will have fun in the sun."

send away!!!

"Yes we wud really like to know as I wud really love to get some outdoor fun that is not in a car!

Ideas people??? "

Few forests around hear Belfast I know of that can be fun, up against a tree or on a rug al fresco

» Add a new message to this topic