FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bad Experience or...?

Bad Experience or...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a meet recently, didn't think it went all that well and put it down to experience.

He left me a comment on my profile later that day and spent the next few days mailing and texting me looking for me to leave a comment on his profile.

Wasn't going to lie and leave a glowing reference and didn't see the point in leaving a bad one, so just left it.

He kept messaging me so i blocked him.

He obviously copped this on and I got a nasty text off him last night.

Just wondering is this common? Have many of you come across people like this on the site? Or did I just have a bad experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

you dont have to leave veris if you dont want to and he should have known when you didnt leave one not to ask and should never have text you once he was blocked from fab i guess this happens alot we have learned from our mistakes too but dont let it put you off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a meet recently, didn't think it went all that well and put it down to experience.

He left me a comment on my profile later that day and spent the next few days mailing and texting me looking for me to leave a comment on his profile.

Wasn't going to lie and leave a glowing reference and didn't see the point in leaving a bad one, so just left it.

Just wondering is this common? Have many of you come across people like this on the site? Or did I just have a bad experience?"

I have had a similar experience....got very nasty when I would not drop everything and come meet, and got the nasty texts...he even threatened to come to my house!! so I ignored for a while and then sent a text he backed off..he deleted his profile, but he did it before and has came back on fab...so am just waiting to see...

So even though you have some A""holes on here , the good far outweigh them

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

happened to us! we didn't meet the guy and he got pushy.

We had been chatting on msn, were I had a lot of face pics from hen nights ect but, no dirty ones!

He kept asking for dirty pics with my face and got annoyed when refused to meet(by this time it was clear he was a nutter) I blocked him,

He started sending my pics from msn with a pic he downloaded to his phone from here saying how his friends and others would like it!

That was a threat! hubby wanted to set up a meet to sort it, and it would have, but wouldn't have been nice! so I just after messaging telling him 5 times not to contact me again and to clear the pics! that I am now with solicitor and we are going to bring police in and prosecute him, and if he was found guilty he could go to jail and go on the sex registrar for attempting to gain sexual favours by menace, and distributing pictures of an adult nature with out licence, also attempted blackmail and stalking, it was pointed out that on several texts and messages I had made it clear I did not want contact, they all if found guily carry heafty custodial sentences.

long rant I know sorry but this happen and I was at my wits end! needless to say he confirmed there would be no more contact and all pics deleted, all quiet now

"I had a meet recently, didn't think it went all that well and put it down to experience.

Just wondering is this common? Have many of you come across people like this on the site? Or did I just have a bad experience?"

how did he message u if u blocked him?theres plenty of wierd nasty ppl not just on here in all walks of life!better to just forget about it!

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

It's a pity so many men here are dicks they let down the normal ones. Sorry to hear of your troubles ruby and slo

Awful pity this has happened to you.

I don't think the guys that do this realise how frightening this can be for a fem.

Really guys.. If the lady doesn't veri or reply just move on.

If the guys keep annoying you report on site.

The Gardai are very sympathetic to this situation and will assist you confidentially. Trust me!

Put it down to experience and learn from it.

There will always be assholes and verifications or not, go with what you feel.

(Says the lad with currently only one veri showing ha)

Perhaps if in doubt of someone, contact those that have verified them. They will soon put you wise.

Above all else, stay safe and sensible.

A few safety tips for you

Set up a couple of hotmail, gmail accounts for using on sites like this. Never enter any true details Buy a cheapo phone with a payg sim for chatting and use the likes of kik for chatting and photos

This way, if you do get an eejit who won't go away, you can just delete him from your life without too much hassle

Unfortunately there's some people ( not just males) who don't know when to walk away

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Very good advice there nippy , kik is great no private details needed just a user name

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

"It's a pity so many men here are dicks they let down the normal ones. Sorry to hear of your troubles ruby and slo "

Agree wholeheartedly with this, when I read a post like this makes me understand why genuine guys have to work so hard to get trust here.

These sad and immature pricks should get a life and get off this site. Begging for a validation is just patethic.

"A few safety tips for you

Set up a couple of hotmail, gmail accounts for using on sites like this. Never enter any true details Buy a cheapo phone with a payg sim for chatting and use the likes of kik for chatting and photos

This way, if you do get an eejit who won't go away, you can just delete him from your life without too much hassle

Unfortunately there's some people ( not just males) who don't know when to walk away"

Great advice there nippy, I have seperate everything for fab, it is surprising how many threads I have read on the main forums where people use the same email here that they do for everything else, that's just way too risky if you value your privacy

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

you could have copied and pasted his rude comments to you without actually naming him and posted it in forum. bet that

would have put manners on him

» Add a new message to this topic