FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Car window tints

Car window tints

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious if anyone has this done so they can have fun in their car without being seen? I do window tinting and sometimes wonder about couples who get really dark tints and even have the naughty look about them lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious if anyone has this done so they can have fun in their car without being seen? I do window tinting and sometimes wonder about couples who get really dark tints and even have the naughty look about them lol"

I have my back windows darkened and they do the trick

as dirty doggers we like to be seen lol

Lol well I know some people love being watched however it just makes me wonder if I've unknowingly tinted a car belonging to my fellow fabbers.

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

Excessively tinted windscreens or front side windows present a significant safety hazard for vehicle drivers and their occupants. Visibility is greatly reduced, particularly for night time driving and at times of low light. There are also enforcement issues for An Garda Síochána in regard to driver recognition, the detection of driving offences e.g. holding a mobile phone while driving, and other criminal activity.

as far as i know , tinted windows are an offence in the republic and likely to get you prosecuted by the guards , they are not allowed under the N C T guidlines and will cause your vehilce to fail the test too .

All windows behind the driver seat is legal, front windscreen and side windows must allow 70% of light to pass through therefore any tint that goes on is very light. Most customers only get all rear windows tinted

» Add a new message to this topic