FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The two Ls: Love and Lust

The two Ls: Love and Lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *longshott OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

I have probably always been a deeep thinker and like to observe life. With that in mind I myself believe love and lust to be so different and seperate that traditional views of their place in relationships don't seem to add up. People meet fall in lust and love and life is great. But as we all know familiarity and going through motions causes the lust to wane over time. I see couples here who seem to have dealt with this side of their relationship by swinging either together or seperately but somehow have dealt with it and seem happy. I also see couples in normal world who take each other prisoner so to speak and always argue about looking at other people or try to control each other's lives in case the other would possibly wander. They seem to spend more time running and trying to control each other than living their own life. The modern world is one of stimuli and ultimate saturation of the senses in every way from advertising to how quick we now travel. Gone are the days of settling in most things. Like I said some I see embrace this some don't.

So basically I believe love and lust to be very different and would appreciate any views people here may have.

Nick.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

if anybody on this site has trouble knowen the difference between love and lust they deff should not be here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have probably always been a deeep thinker and like to observe life. With that in mind I myself believe love and lust to be so different and seperate that traditional views of their place in relationships don't seem to add up. People meet fall in lust and love and life is great. But as we all know familiarity and going through motions causes the lust to wane over time. I see couples here who seem to have dealt with this side of their relationship by swinging either together or seperately but somehow have dealt with it and seem happy. I also see couples in normal world who take each other prisoner so to speak and always argue about looking at other people or try to control each other's lives in case the other would possibly wander. They seem to spend more time running and trying to control each other than living their own life. The modern world is one of stimuli and ultimate saturation of the senses in every way from advertising to how quick we now travel. Gone are the days of settling in most things. Like I said some I see embrace this some don't.

So basically I believe love and lust to be very different and would appreciate any views people here may have.

Nick."

i would have assumed everyone knew the difference between love and sex!,sex is just getting sexually pleasure from someone else with no feelings envolved,bascially just using each other,were love has feelings and emotions envolved!Although sex with sumone one u love or "making love" can be amazing!

mmm..usually agree with what u say classy but not this time, cannot see that sex can be so clearly defined as havin no feelings. have had a few meets of here and think id be fierce fond of the people ive met, now would obviously have no ties.....but no emotions??.....nah ... its gotta move ya..otherwise id just stay at home and have awee wank!

"mmm..usually agree with what u say classy but not this time, cannot see that sex can be so clearly defined as havin no feelings. have had a few meets of here and think id be fierce fond of the people ive met, now would obviously have no ties.....but no emotions??.....nah ... its gotta move ya..otherwise id just stay at home and have awee wank! "

im talking about emotionally feelings,for instance,if u met sumone of fab a few times for sex and thts all it was but u found yurself thinking of her sumtimes,and cudnt wait to meet her again,wud u consider tht feelings for her or just fun?

thats definately feelings in my book..but at the same time i walk past a pub i used to go to and think sometimes .'j'sus id love a good night in there again...doesnt mean i wanna live there!!..lol...i think we all kinda know that there's a difference between sex and love, but at the sametime not all sex is the same and so emotions must be involved. personally the view i take for a meet, theres no other ppl on the planet bar the naked one (or two) in front of me. when its done...well...its done!!!

"thats definately feelings in my book..but at the same time i walk past a pub i used to go to and think sometimes .'j'sus id love a good night in there again...doesnt mean i wanna live there!!..lol...i think we all kinda know that there's a difference between sex and love, but at the sametime not all sex is the same and so emotions must be involved. personally the view i take for a meet, theres no other ppl on the planet bar the naked one (or two) in front of me. when its done...well...its done!!! "

True.Its nice to have a fuck buddy tht u can meet now and again for fun but i do think tht the more u meet sumone the more likely yur gonna develop feelings for the person,it mite just start out like 2 fwb's meeting for sex but i think unless 2 ppl feel the same some one always gets hurt in the end

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'll take that as a no then. Lol

"thats definately feelings in my book..but at the same time i walk past a pub i used to go to and think sometimes .'j'sus id love a good night in there again...doesnt mean i wanna live there!!..lol...i think we all kinda know that there's a difference between sex and love, but at the sametime not all sex is the same and so emotions must be involved. personally the view i take for a meet, theres no other ppl on the planet bar the naked one (or two) in front of me. when its done...well...its done!!!

True.Its nice to have a fuck buddy tht u can meet now and again for fun but i do think tht the more u meet sumone the more likely yur gonna develop feelings for the person,it mite just start out like 2 fwb's meeting for sex but i think unless 2 ppl feel the same some one always gets hurt in the end"

fairly certain this place would be full of experience in exactly this area

"if anybody on this site has trouble knowen the difference between love and lust they deff should not be here"

A huge definition of love and lust.

I would not class meeting someone in a swingers site and say "we made love'

I would class an relationship with that term...

You can have a friendship with someone but with benefits without the attachment. That could be lust not love

» Add a new message to this topic