FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > genuine guys treated like shite

genuine guys treated like shite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. A little pissed off after I received a reply to one of my messages. She said I copied and pasted it to others. Said she wanted a genuine person. And she wasn't impressed.

before I sent this. I was thinking I should put more effort into messages so they are user specific.

I'm Joey,

well where to begin,

I am just a normal down to earth guy. Not tooting my own horn but I consider myself an honest person. I speak the truth as I see it but I never set my opinions in stone as there is always two or more sides to any situation.

I would like to think I'm not like every other guy, I'm not looking to shag in my car in the woods, I like beds! much more supporting and comfortable than a bonnet :P

I agree with your safe sex rule, I'm actually shocked at the number of swingers who raw dog. Although in not opposed to anal sex i respect that its not for everyone, whatever the reason. Not my place to ask.

I'd prefer a friend then a fling, its a bonus if its sexual, but its pointless if we don't get on.

I prefer to cam to show my face, but if its not possible I'll get a pic up.

I'm not this straight laced usually but for a first message its better than a 'nice tits will you touch my cock' message

thanks for reading. Chat soon xx

if anyone has gotten this message from me ever, just say so in thread.

thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I,m so hurt you never made that kinda of effort with me lol move on maybe she,s lookin a steady bf or something by yhe sounds of it

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Maybe she's a he pretending he's a she?

"I,m so hurt you never made that kinda of effort with me lol move on maybe she,s lookin a steady bf or something by yhe sounds of it "

wasn't anything personal I've just been a lazy git LOL

I think I will. You're more craic

"Maybe she's a he pretending he's a she? "

still a rude response whatever the gender lol

I'm hurt hig horn now I know u sent that to someone else...pmsl...mhwaaaa

"I'm hurt hig horn now I know u sent that to someone else...pmsl...mhwaaaa "

shite! The one person I sent it to comments, cover is now blown!

We all in same boat my friend . Mine is hope you don't mind the contact and you like my profile and verifications.Hope you might like to chat sometime and am not pushy so will leave it to you x

Generally its deleted with no reply. However some real tools on here that really piss people off so can understand to a degree

Holding party on 04/08 general same response wonder is it really worth the effort sometimes

"We all in same boat my friend . Mine is hope you don't mind the contact and you like my profile and verifications.Hope you might like to chat sometime and am not pushy so will leave it to you x

Generally its deleted with no reply. However some real tools on here that really piss people off so can understand to a degree

Holding party on 04/08 general same response wonder is it really worth the effort sometimes "

I'm not copy and pasting though. But the responses are weird, not all though, some very cool people on here so I can't generalize

"We all in same boat my friend . Mine is hope you don't mind the contact and you like my profile and verifications.Hope you might like to chat sometime and am not pushy so will leave it to you x

Holding party on 04/08 general same response wonder is it really worth the effort sometimes

I'm not copy and pasting though. But the responses are weird, not all though, some very cool people on here so I can't generalize "

You can generalize....just check your thread title....ok I'm being picky

I'm not copy and pasting though. But the responses are weird, not all though, some very cool people on here so I can't generalize

You can generalize....just check your thread title....ok I'm being picky "

witty response, well played :P

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

Maybe the message was to well crafted and they thought no one goes to that effort for one message

i reckon sum ppl take this site way to seriously!if you dont get a gud reponse or any response at all frm sumone just move on to the next person!no point in dwelling on it

my own opinion is that couples and single women hold allllll the power,ive pulled more off a dating website then here as people see you desperate here,.i know im easy to talk to etc,and i have met people from here ,but here people can play a game with you,something i wouldnt even do if i was with a partner from here

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi all. A little pissed off after I received a reply to one of my messages. She said I copied and pasted it to others. Said she wanted a genuine person. And she wasn't impressed.

before I sent this. I was thinking I should put more effort into messages so they are user specific.

I'm Joey,

well where to begin,

I am just a normal down to earth guy. Not tooting my own horn but I consider myself an honest person. I speak the truth as I see it but I never set my opinions in stone as there is always two or more sides to any situation.

I would like to think I'm not like every other guy, I'm not looking to shag in my car in the woods, I like beds! much more supporting and comfortable than a bonnet :P

I agree with your safe sex rule, I'm actually shocked at the number of swingers who raw dog. Although in not opposed to anal sex i respect that its not for everyone, whatever the reason. Not my place to ask.

I'd prefer a friend then a fling, its a bonus if its sexual, but its pointless if we don't get on.

I'm not this straight laced usually but for a first message its better than a 'nice tits will you touch my cock' message

thanks for reading "

no offence... but if you are "copying and pasting" then she is correct in the fact that you did put no effort into her reply....

you thought "one size fits all"............ you have now found out that is doesn't!!!

so why are you pissed off.... because she called you out for it????

the old adage is that you get out what you put in.... you put nowt... you got nowt!!!

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

With so few women that reply it's 50/50 if effort of individuality will work, I tend to personalise and tailored an initial message if the lady has put some effort into her profile and I fit the description she's after

"Hi all. A little pissed off after I received a reply to one of my messages. She said I copied and pasted it to others. Said she wanted a genuine person. And she wasn't impressed.

I'm Joey,

well where to begin,

thanks for reading

no offence... but if you are "copying and pasting" then she is correct in the fact that you did put no effort into her reply....

you thought "one size fits all"............ you have now found out that is doesn't!!!

the old adage is that you get out what you put in.... you put nowt... you got nowt!!!"

Totally with you there mate!

now now!

[Removed by poster at 30/07/13 21:48:25]

I'm Joey,

well where to begin,

thanks for reading

the old adage is that you get out what you put in.... you put nowt... you got nowt!!!"

it wasn't a copy ND paste, if it was I wouldn't have asked people here to say if I have sent it to them would I?

god forbid someone took time to write a well crafted message. So your assumption of one size fits all is just that, an assumption. Thanks for your thoughts though , but I have to say you missed the point of the thread,

I don't hold grudges so its nothing, and perhaps I was to quick to make this thread. But we all need a rant every so often,

good day

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

very interesting reply.....

however....

you seem to have selective memory loss...

that 2nd paragraph you wrote....

"before I sent this. I was thinking I should put more effort into messages so they are user specific. "

so........... it WASN'T user specific then?????

you hadn't sent it to other people before then?????

really.......

really really...............

at least be truthful now.........

"very interesting reply.....

however....

you seem to have selective memory loss...

that 2nd paragraph you wrote....

"before I sent this. I was thinking I should put more effort into messages so they are user specific. "

so........... it WASN'T user specific then?????

you hadn't sent it to other people before then?????

really.......

really really...............

at least be truthful now........."

yes it was user specific. She doesn't do anal so I mentioned that, she also didn't want to fuck all of Ireland and wanted safe sex, so I mentioned that too.

swear on my life I wrote that then and there. Just because I am able to write like that doesn't mean I send everyone the same thing, of course messages will have the same theme when its about me,

if you can't write like that (not even that good of a message, its just plain and honest) don't hate because I can.

and writing ' really be honest' means you think I'm lying haha

how can you say its not specific without seeing her profile?

anyway believe or don't, not my place to say.

are we seeing a theme between my message and how I actually write my messages?

stay safe my friend

I liked your email but it does have a copy and paste feel to it. Mentioning the anal and safe sex really could apply to many people on here. Im not accusing you of c&p but maybe next time pick something in the profile that is truly specific to the person to prove you really did take the time to read it. If she mentioned that war and peace is her favorite book then mention something like that. Unfortunately those who do c&p make it harder for men like you to prove your sincerity.

"I liked your email but it does have a copy and paste feel to it. Mentioning the anal and safe sex really could apply to many people on here. Im not accusing you of c&p but maybe next time pick something in the profile that is truly specific to the person to prove you really did take the time to read it. If she mentioned that war and peace is her favorite book then mention something like that. Unfortunately those who do c&p make it harder for men like you to prove your sincerity."

I will admit it was a bit vague,

thanks for the tips x

Lucan

For what it's worth, I was a little moist reading your message

"For what it's worth, I was a little moist reading your message "

you should do stand up, you make everyone piss themselves