FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Status's You Like

Status's You Like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen a few forums which critisized some things people put on their status so i would love to know of any status that you read that you liked, made you smile, made you laugh or made you think One that i saw recently that i really like is.... The prettiest curve on a girl is her smile.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its hard to write a good status.

im just gonna write whats on my brain right now

"I have seen a few forums which critisized some things people put on their status so i would love to know of any status that you read that you liked, made you smile, made you laugh or made you think One that i saw recently that i really like is.... The prettiest curve on a girl is her smile......."

Well cheeky I can't criticise yours or say I like either because its blocked

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

there was one here the lady had eyes and nose painted on her bum and the man had eyes painted above his cock a the cock was the nose it was so funny and tastefully done i think its brillant

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

has to be the "know who U are" one then we all check the newest veri displayed on the profile and we all know who it was

"I have seen a few forums which critisized some things people put on their status so i would love to know of any status that you read that you liked, made you smile, made you laugh or made you think One that i saw recently that i really like is.... The prettiest curve on a girl is her smile......."

i seen one tht i thought was gud,it said "I havent found any big cocks yet but Ive found a few big pricks alright !"

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

The nudge nudge wink wink,' we've got our little circle jerk going on and your not invited'

Yawn

Things like

Who wants to shag now etc would be far more apt but god forbid any woman posts that or she's inundated with mails......maybe it's a secret code?

» Add a new message to this topic