FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Venue Party(Thank You)

Venue Party(Thank You)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oandWex OP   Couple  over a year ago

arklow

Ok what can we say about the Party last night.Filthy,Fun,Relaxed,Friendly,Best Night.

These were just some of the comments we got and messages from all the lovely sexy people who were there.From the newbies to the experienced ones everyone made the effort to make the night special.

So we would like to thank everyone for the brilliant night. its not us who deserve the congratulations for the party but the ones who make the effort to be there .Without them the party wouldn't be the success it was.

For the ones who could't show up or who was afraid to come i just can say they missed one of the best nights in the Venue.

But don't feel sorry more to come,so don't forget to mark on your agenda the 19th or 26th October will be our Halloween Costume night.

Keep an eye in the forum's and on your email boxes.

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliantly organised, well done!

Fantastic filth fun filled flogging night. Thanks again guys. Can't wait for the next one

arklow

"Fantastic filth fun filled flogging night. Thanks again guys. Can't wait for the next one "

By *endoverbeckyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

excellent night as always guys, deffo great hosts! such a gud party im still in bed n not in a filthy way for once!!!!

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Please make it the 19th....cant make it the following week and i desperately want to come

dublin

yeh i hope it 19th too cz im workin da following week

By *appyappyMan  over a year ago

skelmersdale

[Removed by poster at 11/08/13 19:45:30]

skelmersdale

thanks again guys you always seem to surprise me at your parties they get better and better.the people who attend are great people who make you feel welcome and are so sexy.Last night topped it though I have never enjoyed myself so much and there were two ladys who were there who I thought butter would not melt in there mouth.Mrs H and Becky all I can say is I hope you are at the next party you got a big fan club now lol.Cant wait for the next one it is so worth the trip from the UK.

Was going to say please the 26th we be in dublin for 4 nights . Last year Halloween party was brilliant

dublin

"thanks again guys you always seem to surprise me at your parties they get better and better.the people who attend are great people who make you feel welcome and are so sexy.Last night topped it though I have never enjoyed myself so much and there were two ladys who were there who I thought butter would not melt in there mouth.Mrs H and Becky all I can say is I hope you are at the next party you got a big fan club now lol.Cant wait for the next one it is so worth the trip from the UK. "

its only blokes that melt when in my mouth ha

Available for shows and demos......... entrance and drinks free of course..... Haha

skelmersdale

"Available for shows and demos......... entrance and drinks free of course..... Haha "
LOL I will make a block booking then

"thanks again guys you always seem to surprise me at your parties they get better and better.the people who attend are great people who make you feel welcome and are so sexy.Last night topped it though I have never enjoyed myself so much and there were two ladys who were there who I thought butter would not melt in there mouth.Mrs H and Becky all I can say is I hope you are at the next party you got a big fan club now lol.Cant wait for the next one it is so worth the trip from the UK.

its only blokes that melt when in my mouth ha"

By *harmanMan  over a year ago

Living Abroad

That was a great night.. very friendly and sexy people.. The hosts made it so easy.. The Halloween Party will be a Sexcess!!!

By *ondicMan  over a year ago

wicklow

Thanks guys ..lovely relaxed atmosphere ,wonderful hosts and abundant horny fun ..

arklow

"That was a great night.. very friendly and sexy people.. The hosts made it so easy.. The Halloween Party will be a Sexcess!!! "

arklow

"Thanks guys ..lovely relaxed atmosphere ,wonderful hosts and abundant horny fun .."

Had a great night,

Becky invited me along as +1 so either way I would've had an awesome night lol but the party was run great and enjoyed meeting everyone there too!

19th is stuck in calendar lol

arklow

"Had a great night,

Becky invited me along as +1 so either way I would've had an awesome night lol but the party was run great and enjoyed meeting everyone there too!

19th is stuck in calendar lol"

sounds like a brilliant nite , wish i had have be a +1 , hopfully holloween one !!

Raging we couldn't make it sounds like an awesome night was had by all.. Alas work got in the way .. Hoping to be free for the Halloween bash .. Last years costume still hanging up and never been worn

"Raging we couldn't make it sounds like an awesome night was had by all.. Alas work got in the way .. Hoping to be free for the Halloween bash .. Last years costume still hanging up and never been worn "

Whether you were a player or a spectator, it was without doubt a very interesting night...and morning

Hope to see you guys at the next one

"Raging we couldn't make it sounds like an awesome night was had by all.. Alas work got in the way .. Hoping to be free for the Halloween bash .. Last years costume still hanging up and never been worn

Whether you were a player or a spectator, it was without doubt a very interesting night...and morning

Hope to see you guys at the next one "

lil red riding bonnet may at last see the light of day lol .. Well hope the powers that be mean we can go (well me fem anyway lol)

"Raging we couldn't make it sounds like an awesome night was had by all.. Alas work got in the way .. Hoping to be free for the Halloween bash .. Last years costume still hanging up and never been worn

Hope to see you guys at the next one

lil red riding bonnet may at last see the light of day lol .. Well hope the powers that be mean we can go (well me fem anyway lol) "

I promise to be your "big bad wolf"....raaarrrrr

By *ockyXMan  over a year ago

Rathmines

hey glad you had a great night . i hope to make the next party at the venue

» Add a new message to this topic