FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > whats wrong with us ??????

whats wrong with us ??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Just going to see what people think , we have been trying to meet cpls on here but find it really difficult and wondered do cpls meet or just go for chatting , we do know a few genuine cpls that do meet others for fun as we would be just friends with them! Dont know what we are doing wrong here , we respond to all mails nicely and when contacting cpls we have no problem sharing face pics , any ideas anyone ????? And we have enough veris to confirm we are genuine and nice people and not time wssters !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong with you at all but I see you are both bi and looking for cpls that are both bi. The vast majority of cpls on here seem to be just bi fem and straight male so that's most likely why you're not getting a hugh response. Good luck ...hope ye find the fun ye are hoping for

Were both just bi playful and are happy to play straight either

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Lol dont see anything wrong with ye at all

We don't see anything wrong either

thanks kitty and playfulls, well time will tell if something changes

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

at least you have an honest profile and are not lying about being bi theres nothing wrong with yous at all

Thanks slo

I would say its got to be hard gettn 4 minds to read from the same page....................if ya get me!!

Bond u can read me any day

Bond u can read me any day

easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tiger ;~)

We as a couple would like to meet other couples however it can prove quite difficult sometimes what with arranging babysitters etc and everyone being free at the same time

yep have to say we don't find it the easiest arranging anything on here, better fun at parties and m&gs for meeting with people, even just socially to meet up again at a further date.

We would meet yas any day

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

honest profile so its probably only a matter of time until you find a Cpl that meet your criteria sexual preference, age etc most of our meets have been through fab or another site we use, but have to say the best way of relaxing with others is a party, hope you find what your looking for happy hunting lol

[Removed by poster at 15/08/13 01:25:17]

"We would meet yas any day "

Would love to join in too, to keep the girls COMPLETELY occupied! Xxx

By *ORKPUSSYCouple  over a year ago

CORK

why did u block is.??? weird as we never even cotacted ye? ?

"why did u block is.??? weird as we never even cotacted ye? ? "

I wouldn't block you lol

Ur too foward for us and were not into gangbangs or creampies either , thats why we blocked u

"Just going to see what people think , we have been trying to meet cpls on here but find it really difficult and wondered do cpls meet or just go for chatting , we do know a few genuine cpls that do meet others for fun as we would be just friends with them! Dont know what we are doing wrong here , we respond to all mails nicely and when contacting cpls we have no problem sharing face pics , any ideas anyone ????? And we have enough veris to confirm we are genuine and nice people and not time wssters ! "
well i just fab your deadlypic and your profile is very well writen and not nearly as harsh and stand offish as most , i think you could be right , seems a lot of people are her for a cheeky chat room

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just going to see what people think , we have been trying to meet cpls on here but find it really difficult and wondered do cpls meet or just go for chatting , we do know a few genuine cpls that do meet others for fun as we would be just friends with them! Dont know what we are doing wrong here , we respond to all mails nicely and when contacting cpls we have no problem sharing face pics , any ideas anyone ????? And we have enough veris to confirm we are genuine and nice people and not time wssters ! "

I think you are a lovely couple, it will only be a matter of time

" "

Ye mightnt like to play with singles but im sure bi males wud definitly play with ye! I for sure would after looking at yer profile

Your profile also says cork lol its a long way away lol probably doesn't help either x

We do seem to be limited down here in Cork but we dont mind a bit of travelling for the right people

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

Considering you judged a couple on there preferences before even speaking to them it's a bit conradictary don't you think?

As for the bi thing most couples and some singles on here assume bi equates to 'will fuck anything with a pulse' and the numerous other assumptions related to that.

couple that with twitchy hubbies with touchy egos and fear of getting felt up by another guy etc and your on a losing side alas some women are as narrow minded and have the same black and white opinion.

Good luck with your quest it's an unfortunate reality that your in a minority and good old catholic/homophobic/hypocritical Ireland is your home.

When did we judge a cpl without even speaking to them . As regards the bi thing we are only bi playful with the right people and are more than happy to play straight if thats what the other people want

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

"Ur too foward for us and were not into gangbangs or creampies either , thats why we blocked u "

There!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Considering you judged a couple on there preferences before even speaking to them it's a bit conradictary don't you think?

As for the bi thing most couples and some singles on here assume bi equates to 'will fuck anything with a pulse' and the numerous other assumptions related to that.

couple that with twitchy hubbies with touchy egos and fear of getting felt up by another guy etc and your on a losing side alas some women are as narrow minded and have the same black and white opinion.

Good luck with your quest it's an unfortunate reality that your in a minority and good old catholic/homophobic/hypocritical Ireland is your home."

if you are not attracted to the same sex it dosent make you homophobic/hypocritical/or catholic

"Ur too foward for us and were not into gangbangs or creampies either , thats why we blocked u

There!"

Mrs crazy has met them on 2 occasions a fews years back but he doesnt seem to remermber , she just finds the male half of the cpl is into things she isnt is all !

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

Good luck with your quest it's an unfortunate reality that your in a minority and good old catholic/homophobic/hypocritical Ireland is your home."

Hmmmm... countries aren't hypocritical, whatever about people. Are all Catholics homophobic now too? Where have I been that I missed that?

Damn... was Father Ted a documentary? "Ah hello Father Ted. I hear you're a racist now"

Well midlands fun . When someone asks to meet today and u say that we cant caus mr is working and we dont do single meets . But the person keeps sending mails telling mrs to come she will enjoy it we think its time to use the block button .

By *rifter34Couple  over a year ago

ennis

We'll done I say...at least yee read peoples profiles...yee know what yee want and it will come....chat whenever yee want to....

» Add a new message to this topic