Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any up for face time chat xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

went well then????..............lol don't let it kock ya lad 2morrows a new day

Awww, better luck tomorrow. Hang in there buddy.

I know make u feel stupid and look like a pervert ?

don't worry bout that this place is full off them lol.................

Yep it's like the rocky horror picture show here sometimes. Still the craic good.

"went well then????..............lol don't let it kock ya lad 2morrows a new day "

Hmmm is it just Me or does this guy have a habit of sticking up a thread every time he gets horny. Go on bond check out the rest of his threads over last while. It may give a giggle. In fact I think this is the most response the lad has gotten on anyof his threads so it signals progress woohooo

"went well then????..............lol don't let it kock ya lad 2morrows a new day

Hmmm is it just Me or does this guy have a habit of sticking up a thread every time he gets horny. Go on bond check out the rest of his threads over last while. It may give a giggle. In fact I think this is the most response the lad has gotten on anyof his threads so it signals progress woohooo"

That's a bit mean. What do any of you know about him? There is some people on these forums that are very full of themselves. But then again it's easy to be on a forum eh

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"went well then????..............lol don't let it kock ya lad 2morrows a new day

Hmmm is it just Me or does this guy have a habit of sticking up a thread every time he gets horny. Go on bond check out the rest of his threads over last while. It may give a giggle. In fact I think this is the most response the lad has gotten on anyof his threads so it signals progress woohooo

That's a bit mean. What do any of you know about him? There is some people on these forums that are very full of themselves. But then again it's easy to be on a forum eh"

Well said

That's a bit mean. What do any of you know about him? There is some people on these forums that are very full of themselves. But then again it's easy to be on a forum eh"

Meh I know he has mailed my profile several times with messages that simply say " phone sex?"

And I'm not sayin once since I've been here its every other day. So excuse me if I seem mean. But then that's life. It's also very easy to send silly messages over and over to random faceless people. Let me point out that this type of message is what gives u single lads a bad name.

Oh and btw I have replied politely with a no thank you. No more no less but still keep gettin em. As I said not bothered

That's a bit mean. What do any of you know about him? There is some people on these forums that are very full of themselves. But then again it's easy to be on a forum eh

Meh I know he has mailed my profile several times with messages that simply say " phone sex?"

And I'm not sayin once since I've been here its every other day. So excuse me if I seem mean. But then that's life. It's also very easy to send silly messages over and over to random faceless people. Let me point out that this type of message is what gives u single lads a bad name.

Oh and btw I have replied politely with a no thank you. No more no less but still keep gettin em. As I said not bothered "

We'll said MR

Oh and btw I have replied politely with a no thank you. No more no less but still keep gettin em. As I said not bothered "

Well why haven't you blocked him then??? Strange as you say it's happening every day.

Oh and btw I have replied politely with a no thank you. No more no less but still keep gettin em. As I said not bothered

Well why haven't you blocked him then??? Strange as you say it's happening every day. "

Well why haven't you blocked him then??? Strange as you say it's happening every day. "

Also no one gives me a bad name by sending silly messages. If people categorise others like that well then that's their perception.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

What's face time chat?

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is

"What's face time chat?

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is "

Well michael if you don't know what a tracker mortgage is its unlikely you'll find out now because there'll never be trackers given out by banks in this country again

city

Well block him. Or report him if he's abusing you..

"What's face time chat?

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is "

You'd have more luck getting a tracker mortgage than using FaceTime here Mikey!

Lucan

Do does anyone know what face time chat is then?

city

WTF is face time

Lucan

"What's face time chat?

You'd have more luck getting a tracker mortgage than using FaceTime here Mikey! "

I have a very pretty face, y'know. In fact, I used to have four of them back in the day.

"Do does anyone know what face time chat is then? "

With an iPhone you can chat to other users and cam each other on phone. No sure if other smart phones do the same.

Lucan

Hmmm... consider me enlightened

city

"Do does anyone know what face time chat is then?

With an iPhone you can chat to other users and cam each other on phone. No sure if other smart phones do the same."

Thanks.....Learning all the time

With an iPhone you can chat to other users and cam each other on phone. No sure if other smart phones do the same."

Sorry guys, I thought they were joking!

Yep, FaceTime is only for iPhone users, (similar to Skype)

I'm sure other smartphones have their own apps for this

By *rchippyMan  over a year ago

omagh

"Do does anyone know what face time chat is then? "

It's the video chat feature between iPhones!

With an iPhone you can chat to other users and cam each other on phone. No sure if other smart phones do the same.

"

Well doesn't that limit you if you want to FaceTime someone here. Ah we'll I think it's better to FACE someone than bloody face time em

Well doesn't that limit you if you want to FaceTime someone here. Ah we'll I think it's better to FACE someone than bloody face time em "

"What's face time chat?

You'd have more luck getting a tracker mortgage than using FaceTime here Mikey!

I have a very pretty face, y'know. In fact, I used to have four of them back in the day. "

I heard it was 40 face,s you had lol

Reread please I said every other day.

And if we were to block every guy who sends a stupid message there would be no one left to talk to. Strange as it may seem we believe in giving people opportunity to change and learn. A bizarre concept but then this is a bizarre place in itself. As humans we are programmed to Adapt and change well most of us are anyway.

Well block him. Or report him if he's abusing you.."

Not abuse to send message isn't that why we are here. I'm hoping for an improvement in the messages maybe sometime

Lucan

"

I heard it was 40 face,s you had lol "

Ooooo.... harsh

Hi guys didn't expect such a response face time is just free I phone chat like cam .cant use fab cams with I phone if people didn't know what face time is why didn't they just ask ? Instead of talking and making stupid comments .its great to see how intelligent most single guys and guys playing alone are .

"Hi guys didn't expect such a response face time is just free I phone chat like cam .cant use fab cams with I phone if people didn't know what face time is why didn't they just ask ? Instead of talking and making stupid comments .its great to see how intelligent most single guys and guys playing alone are ."

Grrrrrr

Well why haven't you blocked him then??? Strange as you say it's happening every day.

Reread please I said every other day.

And if we were to block every guy who sends a stupid message there would be no one left to talk to. Strange as it may seem we believe in giving people opportunity to change and learn. A bizarre concept but then this is a bizarre place in itself. As humans we are programmed to Adapt and change well most of us are anyway. "

Now your saying if you were to block every stupid message there'd be no one to talk to, so we are all stupid then

Look I seen it here a few days ago there seemed to be a few takin the piss out of a guy that posted here alot and it escalated a bit. I haven't seen that guy post since. It's all a bit of fun here. It's nice to laugh 'with' but not to be laughed 'at', there's enough of that goin on in life.

Lets all just have fun together

"

Ooooo.... harsh "

awk micheal you know I,m only messin with ya lol

Lucan

"

Ooooo.... harsh

awk micheal you know I,m only messin with ya lol "

Jesus, I'm not that sensitive, although I have my moments

The only face time I would like is one or two times pussys sat on my face. Now thats face time

Wouldn't we all lol

Not abuse to send message isn't that why we are here. I'm hoping for an improvement in the messages maybe sometime "

ffs a simple post turned upside down, maybe we all should go back for futher education before sending u a message, give the guy a break ,

Lucan

Not abuse to send message isn't that why we are here. I'm hoping for an improvement in the messages maybe sometime ffs a simple post turned upside down, maybe we all should go back for futher education before sending u a message, give the guy a break , "

I suspect Mr Orange might be happy enough that a thread that had failed to get off the ground for a long time suddenly kicked into life. It was all tongue in cheek surely?

Not abuse to send message isn't that why we are here. I'm hoping for an improvement in the messages maybe sometime ffs a simple post turned upside down, maybe we all should go back for futher education before sending u a message, give the guy a break ,

I suspect Mr Orange might be happy enough that a thread that had failed to get off the ground for a long time suddenly kicked into life. It was all tongue in cheek surely? "

Some people just take things too serious (you know who you are)....

will fk me..........wat i start this time lol........hope we helped ya out mr orange,were here all week ;~)

Lucan

"

Look I seen it here a few days ago there seemed to be a few takin the piss out of a guy that posted here alot and it escalated a bit. I haven't seen that guy post since. "

That's actually quite funny

"will fk me..........wat i start this time lol........hope we helped ya out mr orange,were here all week ;~) "
ps: also some jealous people on here 2......don't ya think?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"will fk me..........wat i start this time lol........hope we helped ya out mr orange,were here all week ;~) ps: also some jealous people on here 2......don't ya think? "

Jealous Bond no way sure this is a place for openminded people

Would U look at ur man showing off his tight body who does he think he's is ffs that pic must be photo shopped

Lucan

I hate people who don't have real pics up

limerick

"I hate people who don't have real pics up "

Is that really U micheal

Lucan

"I hate people who don't have real pics up

Is that really U micheal "

Yes indeed. I'm not sure who the ould fella is though.

Ye all helped thanks to every body the day seems a lot brighter xx

limerick

"I hate people who don't have real pics up

Is that really U micheal

Yes indeed. I'm not sure who the ould fella is though. "

Now ur just making an ass of it micheal

very well said , glad to see there are some people left on here who can still fit their head through a normal door

so many people post ( its all for fun etc) on their profiles ,, whats fun about being a rude snob

So what's every one up 2

you forum was bangin now dead , its hard to win on here eh lol

"you forum was bangin now dead , its hard to win on here eh lol "

Here we go anyone up for face time

Ahh feck not again..I'm up for face time come face time me shy guy lol. At the end of the day I'm anyone lol

Lol

"Ahh feck not again..I'm up for face time come face time me shy guy lol. At the end of the day I'm anyone lol "

Damn he bottled it ffs and I was hoping bright orange would give me some tips on my rythm and stoke technique. I spent a lifetime practicing them for a moment like this. A call for face time for anybody. I'm gutted now as is the little fella. .how could I comfort him. He had a hard on life. I mean hard life and now his time to shine has need denied. The future is not bright nor is it orange lol

Well said"

any1 for face time??

Did you just say face time lol

"any1 for face time?? "

face palm

"Did you just say face time lol "

We'll it's been 3 hours with no action on this thread.

I would just like to say face time anyone lol

did u say.............face time!!

Hi does anyone get horny and like to chat or face time for a fix

"Hi does anyone get horny and like to chat or face time for a fix "

Bikerman said he'd face time you....check back on the thread

"Hi does anyone get horny and like to chat or face time for a fix

Bikerman said he'd face time you....check back on the thread "

He had his chance lol

Sorry no offence into cpls and women thanks anyway

Lucan

What time is it?

"What time is it? "

Hmmm nope it's not "that" time yet

Lucan

Tick tock, tick tock....

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 19/08/13 12:56:01]

lets do the face time again!!.....................now put ur hands on ur hips!!......and take a step to the righttttttttttttt lol

"lets do the face time again!!.....................now put ur hands on ur hips!!......and take a step to the righttttttttttttt lol "

Raise ur left leg

Hold on tight

Grab ur partner

By the ass

"lets do the face time again!!.....................now put ur hands on ur hips!!......and take a step to the righttttttttttttt lol

Raise ur left leg

Hold on tight

Grab ur partner

By the ass

"

oh hokey hokey pokey

it really drives them insannnnnnnnnnnnnn..............LETS DO THE FACE TIME AGAIN

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Its like the rocky horror show.

Let's do the face time again

Jump to thw left and than to the right

Place your hands in your hips.

"Its like the rocky horror show.

Let's do the face time again

Jump to thw left and than to the right