FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women meeting married guys!

Women meeting married guys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone here have a thought on why women frown on meeting married guys?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone here have a thought on why women frown on meeting married guys? "

guess it has something to do with challenge, kinda I can get your man kinda thing

[Removed by poster at 15/08/13 17:14:33]

Probably because they feel for the woman being cheated on, be no harm if some men had the same attitude for their fellow men.

Mickey

"Probably because they feel for the woman being cheated on, be no harm if some men had the same attitude for their fellow men.

Mickey"

seems I read that wrong. did I?

"seems I read that wrong. did I?

"

Lol....

"seems I read that wrong. did I?

Lol.... "

Yeah u did lol

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

Yea because the men are usually grumpy old fuckers who are not getting it at home.

prob because deciving someone is morally wrong, where as manogamy is just a choice eh

em i think

By *endoverbeckyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

im da oposite i love married men der randy as fuck cz under apprieciated at home. u get all da fun n no hassle n ye get rid of dem after cz day hav to b home, plus day tend not to ring ye at 4 in da mornin on sat nite lookin for a d*unken shag!my motto is:

save ur kisses for yer mrs

ur excuse for da noose

ill give ye all ur wishes

den ill cut ye loose!!!!

becky i know iv said this and it has nottin to do with forum but you are so sexy that i cant belive it took me till now to see your profile , if this was a real room id start a round of applause for you

By *ntheMan  over a year ago

kent

[Removed by poster at 15/08/13 18:28:11]

kent

"im da oposite i love married men der randy as fuck cz under apprieciated at home. u get all da fun n no hassle n ye get rid of dem after cz day hav to b home, plus day tend not to ring ye at 4 in da mornin on sat nite lookin for a d*unken shag!my motto is:

ur excuse for da noose

den ill cut ye loose!!!!"

My kinda girl xxxx

"im da oposite i love married men der randy as fuck cz under apprieciated at home. u get all da fun n no hassle n ye get rid of dem after cz day hav to b home, plus day tend not to ring ye at 4 in da mornin on sat nite lookin for a d*unken shag!my motto is:

ur excuse for da noose

den ill cut ye loose!!!!

My kinda girl xxxx "

By *endoverbeckyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"becky i know iv said this and it has nottin to do with forum but you are so sexy that i cant belive it took me till now to see your profile , if this was a real room id start a round of applause for you "

sure i get a round of applause everytime i enter a room anyways lol

kent

"becky i know iv said this and it has nottin to do with forum but you are so sexy that i cant belive it took me till now to see your profile , if this was a real room id start a round of applause for you

sure i get a round of applause everytime i enter a room anyways lol"

Think there is a very good reason for that Becky

"becky i know iv said this and it has nottin to do with forum but you are so sexy that i cant belive it took me till now to see your profile , if this was a real room id start a round of applause for you

im glad to hear it ,

ur excuse for da noose

right that's it I'm

Gettin hitched any one up for a quickie wedding

ur excuse for da noose

den ill cut ye loose!!!! right that's it I'm

Gettin hitched any one up for a quickie wedding "

ya sure , can i please be a best man , need to try get laid somehow , please

ur excuse for da noose

ya sure , can i please be a best man , need to try get laid somehow , please "

sorry mate your gonna have to find your own way in this fab world

ur excuse for da noose

ya sure , can i please be a best man , need to try get laid somehow , please sorry mate your gonna have to find your own way in this fab world "

ur excuse for da noose

That you do Becky! That you most certainly do!!

Hey Becky,I'm changing the bed sheets as we speak,have to break them to put them in the washing machine

ur excuse for da noose

I agree with the 'I love married men' bit but just give me a few minutes to get my son to translate the rest

Jeeze, I'm feeling my age these days!

Hey Becky,I'm changing the bed sheets as we speak,have to break them to put them in the washing machine "

Hey, MY bed sheets just broke the WASHING MACHINE!!

Hey Becky,I'm changing the bed sheets as we speak,have to break them to put them in the washing machine

Hey, MY bed sheets just broke the WASHING MACHINE!!

"

Great chat up line eh......

I wouldn't say people always cheat cos they feel unappreciated at home, probably has a lot to do with the thrill of the deception as well.

By *rishcpl1Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

married men are the best lovers

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"married men are the best lovers"

I'm on the way!

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

A lot of married women here too. Also great to meet for same reasons.

I perfer not to meet married guys as for me I'm single I want more then a quick shag during the day without them checking on time !

"I perfer not to meet married guys as for me I'm single I want more then a quick shag during the day without them checking on time ! "

only thing id be checking is checking you out

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Mr crazy has strong feelings on this he will never play with a guy if he knows he is playing behind his girlfriend or wifes back he thinks its the worst thing a guy could do to his partner is cheat behind her back

"Mr crazy has strong feelings on this he will never play with a guy if he knows he is playing behind his girlfriend or wifes back he thinks its the worst thing a guy could do to his partner is cheat behind her back "

It is a pretty selfish act I agree , but I do try not to judge as everyones circumstances is different. I prefer not to play with attached mainly cos I don't want to be involved in other peoples business

ur excuse for da noose

here here I agree lol

city

"Mr crazy has strong feelings on this he will never play with a guy if he knows he is playing behind his girlfriend or wifes back he thinks its the worst thing a guy could do to his partner is cheat behind her back "

I love married women ....

I love married women more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Married,single small,tall,slim,and curvy

I love women

"Married,single small,tall,slim,and curvy

I love women "

Here here and you forgot fat bottomed girls as the make the rocking world go round

I definitly wont play with married or attached guys having been on the recieving end of a cheating husband i know the pain it can cause to the wives/ gf when the men get found out.

What about the married ladies playing without their husbands knowledge and don't try to tell me there are non on here. Is this thread not hypocritical

dunno why cos I think meeting married women is hot...

limerick

while I agree with U in principle the op asked why women frown on meeting married guys and yes there is plenty of married women playing but it is swinging fun without emotional ties once U cross that line then U have trouble all round married or not single or couple its a dangerous game we play

The bottom line is everyone has a choice who they do or do not want to meet, if you think meeting married or attached is wrong, then you are totally justified in that decision and your reasons for not meeting. However I don't see the point in giving someone a load of grief as you have no idea why they are on here in the first place.

Every time this subject comes up the stench of hypocrisy is overpowering .

Married men are cheating scum it seems .

Married women are just not loved at home .

And yes ppl will begin to post oh it's just as bad . But I challenge anyone . Find me a profile which says "no married or attached women " anywhere on fab . There are none .

I was chatting to a girl recently who wanted a threesome with myself and a female friend . First question she asked me was was I married . She never ever asked the girl . The girl is married .

So please . This is a swing site . Turn around and walk if you have moral issues about married .

Because if you don't meet married men who "cheat" it means you only meet lying married men !

On the flip side would he turn down a stunning 25yr old lady who was throwing themselves at him if he knew she was married....

city

"Every time this subject comes up the stench of hypocrisy is overpowering .

And yes ppl will begin to post oh it's just as bad . But I challenge anyone . Find me a profile which says "no married or attached women " anywhere on fab . There are none .

I was chatting to a girl recently who wanted a threesome with myself and a female friend . First question she asked me was was I married . She never ever asked the girl . The girl is married .

So please . This is a swing site . Turn around and walk if you have moral issues about married .

Because if you don't meet married men who "cheat" it means you only meet lying married men ! "

I have moral issues, and who the fuck do you think you are by telling me to walk.

The way I look at it is, everyone has a choice. My choice is I wont play with married women unless there partner/ husband knows. Personally I dont know why anybody would cheat on the person they love. And if you dont love them what the fuck are you doing staying with them.

Lucan

"The bottom line is everyone has a choice who they do or do not want to meet, if you think meeting married or attached is wrong, then you are totally justified in that decision and your reasons for not meeting. However I don't see the point in giving someone a load of grief as you have no idea why they are on here in the first place. "

Fucking hell! I agree with Trixie

Wow. That hasn't happened before

"The bottom line is everyone has a choice who they do or do not want to meet, if you think meeting married or attached is wrong, then you are totally justified in that decision and your reasons for not meeting. However I don't see the point in giving someone a load of grief as you have no idea why they are on here in the first place.

Fucking hell! I agree with Trixie

Wow. That hasn't happened before "

I'm surprised you even admitted it!

Lucan

That's how overwhelming it was

"That's how overwhelming it was "

You have had an epiphany and are now enlightened.

"That's how overwhelming it was

You have had an epiphany and are now enlightened."

Awww......hug it out guys, hug it out

limerick

"The bottom line is everyone has a choice who they do or do not want to meet, if you think meeting married or attached is wrong, then you are totally justified in that decision and your reasons for not meeting. However I don't see the point in giving someone a load of grief as you have no idea why they are on here in the first place. "

We all have the freedom of choice

Because if you don't meet married men who "cheat" it means you only meet lying married men !

I have moral issues, and who the fuck do you think you are by telling me to walk.

The way I look at it is, everyone has a choice. My choice is I wont play with married women unless there partner/ husband knows. Personally I dont know why anybody would cheat on the person they love. And if you dont love them what the fuck are you doing staying with them."

Lucan

You have had an epiphany and are now enlightened."

I bow to your superior. .. stuff, o enlightening one

You have had an epiphany and are now enlightened.

I bow to your superior. .. stuff, o enlightening one "

About time you revelled in my awesomeness

The way I look at it is, everyone has a choice. My choice is I wont play with married women unless there partner/ husband knows. Personally I dont know why anybody would cheat on the person they love. And if you dont love them what the fuck are you doing staying with them."

exactly ^^! if ya want to fuck around on the poor unsuspecting m/f do the decent thing and break it off ,and you can always tell if someone is married and lying cause they can really only do daytimes ,smell them a mile off lol

So I take it there are women willing to meet married guys?

"So I take it there are women willing to meet married guys? "
............lol course there are,they all say no at the start,trick is to get in there heads, then it wouldn't matter if u were married to the pope!! were all animals its are need to sniff pussy and wander lol

Lucan

Is the Pope married? I heard he only wears underpants so he doesn't look down on the unemployed

I have met one married guy from here but usually try to avoid... Only reason been is that its hard enough for me to get free time myself let alone wait on a guy to sort out his lies for his Mrs... Im more spur of the moment kinda gal

"I have met one married guy from here but usually try to avoid... Only reason been is that its hard enough for me to get free time myself let alone wait on a guy to sort out his lies for his Mrs... Im more spur of the moment kinda gal "
.....is that u sweetnkinky,lol

Haha no bond... Sexyblue1

"Haha no bond... Sexyblue1 "
hmmmmmm send me a pic.....sexyblue i like that lol

city

"So I take it there are women willing to meet married guys? ............lol course there are,they all say no at the start,trick is to get in there heads, then it wouldn't matter if u were married to the pope!! were all animals its are need to sniff pussy and wander lol "

Obviously u haven't mastered that trick yet...lmfao

"So I take it there are women willing to meet married guys? ............lol course there are,they all say no at the start,trick is to get in there heads, then it wouldn't matter if u were married to the pope!! were all animals its are need to sniff pussy and wander lol

Obviously u haven't mastered that trick yet...lmfao "

.................trust me fan im in a lot of there minds as we speak,all in gd time my friend all in gd time you just stay tuned lol

city

"So I take it there are women willing to meet married guys? ............lol course there are,they all say no at the start,trick is to get in there heads, then it wouldn't matter if u were married to the pope!! were all animals its are need to sniff pussy and wander lol

Obviously u haven't mastered that trick yet...lmfao .................trust me fan im in a lot of there minds as we speak,all in gd time my friend all in gd time you just stay tuned lol "

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch..

Obviously u haven't mastered that trick yet...lmfao .................trust me fan im in a lot of there minds as we speak,all in gd time my friend all in gd time you just stay tuned lol

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch.."

.......ll give u a clue,know the 1s u dream of gettn on here???.wel it'l be 1 of them lmfao

city

Obviously u haven't mastered that trick yet...lmfao .................trust me fan im in a lot of there minds as we speak,all in gd time my friend all in gd time you just stay tuned lol

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch.........ll give u a clue,know the 1s u dream of gettn on here???.wel it'l be 1 of them lmfao "

Lol....I think ur the dreamer.

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch.........ll give u a clue,know the 1s u dream of gettn on here???.wel it'l be 1 of them lmfao

Lol....I think ur the dreamer. "

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we have moe and larry were,s curly at lol

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch.."

That's a bit harsh Fran!!

I'm sure you meant 'lucky girl!'

city

Ha ha. I can't wait to see who ur first guinepig will be....or as you call them your Bitch..

"

Or unlucky girl even...

Or unlucky girl even... "

.............go fran!! go fan!! lol ya muppet

Because if you don't meet married men who "cheat" it means you only meet lying married men ! "

its not that all cheaters are scum , it that no one has the right to decive another for their own benifit, i think.

Lucan

"

its not that all cheaters are scum , it that no one has the right to decive another for their own benifit, i think. "

That's Keith Barry's career well and truly fucked then

city

Or unlucky girl even... .............go fran!! go fan!! lol ya muppet "

Ah poor Bondi bitch is getting angry.. I hope the girls dont notice..

Now now boys and boys....kiss and make up ffs....

Or unlucky girl even... .............go fran!! go fan!! lol ya muppet

Ah poor Bondi bitch is getting angry.. I hope the girls dont notice.. "

there's me thinkn this was done.........lets ask em,ladies im i comn across angry with this fool,or is this fool just just upset that mr bond is much hotter than he is lmao

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And we'll leave it there