FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > girls I hear you...

girls I hear you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it is seriously annoying when lads not reading profiles and keep sending you annoying messages asking stuff which is clearly a no on the profile.

I imagine how annoying it can be for you girls...

anyways. happy swinging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"it is seriously annoying when lads not reading profiles and keep sending you annoying messages asking stuff which is clearly a no on the profile.

I imagine how annoying it can be for you girls...

anyways. happy swinging."

too much bottled water for you lordsex, your gettin bit fem lol

don't think so. just shows how ignorant ppl can be in a way. no offence. but if I would read than it save a lot of hassle.

I've joined here to meet cpl and ladies, not dudes and when I read a profile which states "thanks no single guys" etc. then I take this for real and do not chance it.

I can imagine how frustrating it can be for the ladies here and the matter is, that those dudes make it really hard for the few nice and genuine ppl here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"don't think so. just shows how ignorant ppl can be in a way. no offence. but if I would read than it save a lot of hassle.

I've joined here to meet cpl and ladies, not dudes and when I read a profile which states "thanks no single guys" etc. then I take this for real and do not chance it.

I can imagine how frustrating it can be for the ladies here and the matter is, that those dudes make it really hard for the few nice and genuine ppl here. "

........YA RIGHT SAYS THE MAN THAT WANTS TO FIST THE WOMEN ON HERE

")........YA RIGHT SAYS THE MAN THAT WANTS TO FIST THE WOMEN ON HERE "

so? everyone it's own fetish. shows again that ppl here are not so "open minded" as they think. so why do ppl here have the option of stating their sexual favors?

» Add a new message to this topic