FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meeting

Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it a disgrace amount people bring people into there homes with young kids in bed asleep to swing ,they obivously dnt think about risk they put there kids in with strangers in there homes ,i think swinging abt haveing a bita fun ,arrangeing like adults !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"I find it a disgrace amount people bring people into there homes with young kids in bed asleep to swing ,they obivously dnt think about risk they put there kids in with strangers in there homes ,i think swinging abt haveing a bita fun ,arrangeing like adults !!!"

Totally agree with u on this one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup gotta agree it's totally not acting responsibly ok so everyone's situation differs but regardless of anything we are parents first and foremost and there are enough dangers outside of the home without bringing unknowns inside. Saying that I've not come across anyone personally who does as yet and hope I never do either

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and parnter have know a few do cnt name them thou ,when people like have little respect for them selfs ,by acting selfishly ,we refuse to meet then block them x

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I find it a disgrace amount people bring people into there homes with young kids in bed asleep to swing ,they obivously dnt think about risk they put there kids in with strangers in there homes ,i think swinging abt haveing a bita fun ,arrangeing like adults !!!"

I haven't come across it on here, but it happens in vanilla land a lot. I have come across it on a few occasions down through the years. Where I met women in pubs and clubs and went back to there place. And wake up the next morning to see young kids running around the house. I could have been a crazy fucker for all they know...

"I find it a disgrace amount people bring people into there homes with young kids in bed asleep to swing ,they obivously dnt think about risk they put there kids in with strangers in there homes ,i think swinging abt haveing a bita fun ,arrangeing like adults !!!

I haven't come across it on here, but it happens in vanilla land a lot. I have come across it on a few occasions down through the years. Where I met women in pubs and clubs and went back to there place. And wake up the next morning to see young kids running around the house. I could have been a crazy fucker for all they know... "

Just goes to show us swingers aren't as bad as they make out eh fran lol

theres a certain Cpl on here that brings singles and cpls to there home and they lock the doors so the kids cant come in I find that totally disgraceful sum people don't deserve to be parents

fair enough swinging in ur own home but not when theres kids around that's a big no no

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

ii think hotels is the best option then people don't know where you live

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"ii think hotels is the best option then people don't know where you live "

It'd cost a fortune with the kids though

"ii think hotels is the best option then people don't know where you live

It'd cost a fortune with the kids though "

True family rooms are expensive lol

[Removed by poster at 19/08/13 13:12:31]

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Yip doesn't just happen on here as other guy said. I found myself heading back to a house in a Co Armagh town years ago from a night out with these 2 sisters and having been with the older one went back to hers to be told as walking in hallway that if anyone asks im with her younger sister as husband and kids upstairs. She then preceded to come up n down and sending the sis out of the room to have some fun with me!. Was so pissed had some fun n then out of there before anyone came down, scary shit!. No respect for her kids as that's where draw the line as its hers and his business.I dont judge and don't like to be judged but dont involve kids in it, be a parent!, there are some serious wacko's out there!.Felt bad if kids came down so never have or will get in that setup again as those were dark drinking days lol!

I think it is the female/male/couples choice to swing and that's fine as everyone has their reasons and its not my place to judge anyone. But when innocent kids are placed in a position where strangers are in their house well.....that's a bit too much risk for a fab meet in my opinion. Someone mentioned above about a couple locking the door to keep the kids out.....what if they forgot to lock it and the kid(s) walked in......worth thinking about maybe!!!! Sermon over..

Never experienced but have heard a few tales from horrified guys when I had a single profile .. Of them arriving at the homes of ladies who's kids were at home .. Personally I don't think its right .. Professionals working with kids have to be vetted and then they allow strangers into their homes .. Its a strange one

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I was invited to a couples home once for a coffee that turned into play. They had a kid there that I was actually introduced too as they were sent off to bed (not a very young kid). I was paranoid when play started but was assured by the couple that they'd hear if the kid was out of its room.

I'd have preferred if this element wasn't in my hot experience with them but I also get a buzz out of the respect and trust that that couple had in me to invite me into their home when they had a kid in the house.

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I was invited to a couples home once for a coffee that turned into play. They had a kid there that I was actually introduced too as they were sent off to bed (not a very young kid). I was paranoid when play started but was assured by the couple that they'd hear if the kid was out of its room.

I'd have preferred if this element wasn't in my hot experience with them but I also get a buzz out of the respect and trust that that couple had in me to invite me into their home when they had a kid in the house. "

I still think its wrong I would not be comfortable with it what so ever.

"I was invited to a couples home once for a coffee that turned into play. They had a kid there that I was actually introduced too as they were sent off to bed (not a very young kid). I was paranoid when play started but was assured by the couple that they'd hear if the kid was out of its room.

I'd have preferred if this element wasn't in my hot experience with them but I also get a buzz out of the respect and trust that that couple had in me to invite me into their home when they had a kid in the house. I still think its wrong I would not be comfortable with it what so ever."

i agree 100% with you

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"ii think hotels is the best option then people don't know where you live

It'd cost a fortune with the kids though "

lol

I'd have preferred if this element wasn't in my hot experience with them but I also get a buzz out of the respect and trust that that couple had in me to invite me into their home when they had a kid in the house. "

you actually played on knowing there was young ikds in the house well I,m sorry your just as disgusting as they are

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I'd have preferred if this element wasn't in my hot experience with them but I also get a buzz out of the respect and trust that that couple had in me to invite me into their home when they had a kid in the house.

you actually played on knowing there was young ikds in the house well I,m sorry your just as disgusting as they are "

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

you actually played on knowing there was young ikds in the house well I,m sorry your just as disgusting as they are "

yea its wrong!ive heard of a cpl having gangbangs with their kids in bed!thts terrible!

We went to a group meet and a couple showed up with there kid.. The kid stayed in there hotel room.. Very strange!

"We went to a group meet and a couple showed up with there kid.. The kid stayed in there hotel room.. Very strange! "

wtf?how old was the kid?i wudnt have met them

We didn't know before hand.. There was a few cpls there, we where like wtf! About a year old.. He left then when he was feeling a strange vibe about it

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

it really is so so wrong and the people that turn up to a meet like that and realise there is kids in the house should know better aswell and not stick around.

"We didn't know before hand.. There was a few cpls there, we where like wtf! About a year old.. He left then when he was feeling a strange vibe about it"

thts mental!

"it really is so so wrong and the people that turn up to a meet like that and realise there is kids in the house should know better aswell and not stick around. "

I have seen a couple on fb, this evening stating that because they have young kids, they would prefer a meet at there home.

This is wrong on all counts...... No meets should have any children close by..

"I have seen a couple on fb, this evening stating that because they have young kids, they would prefer a meet at there home.

This is wrong on all counts...... No meets should have any children close by..

"

I had a very unpleasant experience a few years back . I met a couple at their home . I arrived late so knew their very small kids were in bed .

There was a degree of cuckloid involved and a large amount of drink on the couples part (I was driving so wasn't drinking )

The wife wanted me to spend the early part of the night in their bed with hubby on the couch (hence the cuckloid aspect )

At about 5 am I heard one of the kids in the corridor calling for her mummy . I was terrified she would arrive into the bed .

Instead she went downstairs as I desperately tried to wake either of the parents without success .

I got dressed but my shoes were in the sitting room where this kid was now watching telling .

So I had to have a conversation about Santa clause as I got my shoes .

The woman rang me later asking why I had left without waking her . She thought it hilarious that I was so rattled .

So ya . Young kids ? Strangers in the house ? No way

a few years ago i met a cpl with my friend for 4 some . We had a few drinks and went to the bedroom . We start to play 4 of us in the bed .and bit later we girl bout 3 years old opened door and walk in looking for her mum . Her mum was sucking a cock ! That was crazy ! We didnt now that cpl has a kid a home . Mum left a cock and went with girl in to the living room . We put on our clouthes and left . But cpl just said dont leave our daughter be ok now we put dvd for her in the living room ... That just crazy and totaly mental !! Put me off of meeting for a while !!

"theres a certain Cpl on here that brings singles and cpls to there home and they lock the doors so the kids cant come in I find that totally disgraceful sum people don't deserve to be parents "

Yes i have heard of this cpl.. Its absolutely disgusts me that they would lock their kids into their rooms while they are downstairs having adult parties... what about if there was a fire due to being pissed and some irresponsible person with a cigarette or a candle caught fire... Those poor kids deserve far better... This cpl are scum

"I had a very unpleasant experience a few years back . I met a couple at their home . I arrived late so knew their very small kids were in bed .

There was a degree of cuckloid involved and a large amount of drink on the couples part (I was driving so wasn't drinking )

The wife wanted me to spend the early part of the night in their bed with hubby on the couch (hence the cuckloid aspect )

At about 5 am I heard one of the kids in the corridor calling for her mummy . I was terrified she would arrive into the bed .

Instead she went downstairs as I desperately tried to wake either of the parents without success .

I got dressed but my shoes were in the sitting room where this kid was now watching telling .

So I had to have a conversation about Santa clause as I got my shoes .

The woman rang me later asking why I had left without waking her . She thought it hilarious that I was so rattled .

So ya . Young kids ? Strangers in the house ? No way "

right what I don,t get is when you know there is kids in the house why even go there fkin baffles me to be honest

Cos you live and learn ty38. It was the first and last time I did it with kids in the house. Silly me had this daft notion that the couple would not get so pissed that they passed out leaving their kids like that.

I don't think I was the problem here. At least during the night if a fire had started I was a sober adult who would have carried kids out. The other nights of the week this couple got plastered there was no one there.

So hope that explains the puzzle. And maybe informs others to ask who will be in the house when you arrive....

» Add a new message to this topic