FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies

Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gave a newbie a chance last night, he turned up but failed to get it up so to speak Stage fright was his excuse, has def put us off giving a newbie a chance again. Not saying all newbies are the same, at least this guy turned up, felt a little sorry for him to be fair, he's since left the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remember your first meet? I was nervous as hell! I still get nerves but I see it more excitment these days!

Me personally I'm not into newbies.. It's like fucking a virgin.. Lol would you want to? Not really, I like people to be a bit more experienced.. But that's just my preference

Totally agree, we'll not be making the same mistake again

[Removed by poster at 20/08/13 11:16:13]

"Gave a newbie a chance last night, he turned up but failed to get it up so to speak Stage fright was his excuse, has def put us off giving a newbie a chance again. Not saying all newbies are the same, at least this guy turned up, felt a little sorry for him to be fair, he's since left the site"

why let that put you of newbies?

"Remember your first meet? I was nervous as hell! I still get nerves but I see it more excitment these days!

Me personally I'm not into newbies.. It's like fucking a virgin.. Lol would you want to? Not really, I like people to be a bit more experienced.. But that's just my preference "

but if everyone dont meet newbie then yell run out of people to meet , no?

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Gave a newbie a chance last night, he turned up but failed to get it up so to speak Stage fright was his excuse, has def put us off giving a newbie a chance again. Not saying all newbies are the same, at least this guy turned up, felt a little sorry for him to be fair, he's since left the site"

I just checked to see if bond was after leaving the site.

"Gave a newbie a chance last night, he turned up but failed to get it up so to speak Stage fright was his excuse, has def put us off giving a newbie a chance again. Not saying all newbies are the same, at least this guy turned up, felt a little sorry for him to be fair, he's since left the site

I just checked to see if bond was after leaving the site. "

"Gave a newbie a chance last night, he turned up but failed to get it up so to speak Stage fright was his excuse, has def put us off giving a newbie a chance again. Not saying all newbies are the same, at least this guy turned up, felt a little sorry for him to be fair, he's since left the site

it can happen to anyone... but i say it more depends... who kind of person your... your background in terms of sex.... and all..every new bie aint the same )

Wouldn't Tar everyone with the same brush, it's just put us off unfortunately

Maybe he wasn't into you.

But for the life of me I couldn't see why not

If he reads this post he won't be a newbie anymore I'm sure he'll be a goner

Could be worse lol he could of stole your tv lol

He's left already, sent us a message saying swinging just wasn't for him

"Could be worse lol he could of stole your tv lol "
Very true

That's not good did you make him feel relaxed. Maybe you should FACE TIME CHAT first lol

he should have came prepared. 2 condoms , a blue pill and a hipflask full of vodka, the essentials!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Face time? Did somebody say FACE TIME?

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

....................lmao it was't me poor bastard,I'm bad like but wouldn't of posted bout the poor cunt,would of left it alone,must be great when you've some1 with ya all the time!!..........just my opinion tho

"He's left already, sent us a message saying swinging just wasn't for him "
aww the poor chap n turned down that sexy hot missus if only ye were nearer to solo territory

Things like that happen all the time I'm sure, unless of course you are one of those super studs that frequent the site. A threesome isn't the most every day kind of scenario so I am sure it was very weird for him too. Always feel bad for guys when I hear those kinda stories, it is bound to be pretty embarrassing for them. Best to just laugh these things off I guess, sex is never that straightforward anyway.

"Wouldn't Tar everyone with the same brush, it's just put us off unfortunately "

"Could be worse lol he could of stole your tv lol Very true "

I fancy a threesome what sort of tv have you got lol

"That's not good did you make him feel relaxed. Maybe you should FACE TIME CHAT first lol "

properly loling hahahahah

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

Well maybe 31 yr old Fit Bi athletic women are not his thing,,,,,

Well maybe 31 yr old Fit Bi athletic women are not his thing,,,,,"

or maybe he is just human and have real emotions which he cant fake , and maybe he was just shy and nervous , and maybe a lot of people would be the same , and maybe if he meet a different couple he might be the biggest swinger on here in a year, and maybe he just diddnt dig yas, and maybe it is perfectly normal to be hesatent at the start , and maybe he is just lucky enought to be born less full of himself than most peeps on here seem to be, MAYBE

if his first meet was a threesome maybe it was too much too soon.

he is gone now but maybe he might give it another shot and get more experience.

he must have done something right in the first place to get a meet with a very hot profile?

or maybe he is just human and have real emotions which he cant fake , and maybe he was just shy and nervous , and maybe a lot of people would be the same , and maybe if he meet a different couple he might be the biggest swinger on here in a year, and maybe he just diddnt dig yas, and maybe it is perfectly normal to be hesatent at the start , and maybe he is just lucky enought to be born less full of himself than most peeps on here seem to be, MAYBE"

Wow relax

or maybe he is just human and have real emotions which he cant fake , and maybe he was just shy and nervous , and maybe a lot of people would be the same , and maybe if he meet a different couple he might be the biggest swinger on here in a year, and maybe he just diddnt dig yas, and maybe it is perfectly normal to be hesatent at the start , and maybe he is just lucky enought to be born less full of himself than most peeps on here seem to be, MAYBE

Wow relax "

a im fine , idont need to relax

iv no meet orginised for today lol

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

or maybe he is just human and have real emotions which he cant fake , and maybe he was just shy and nervous , and maybe a lot of people would be the same , and maybe if he meet a different couple he might be the biggest swinger on here in a year, and maybe he just diddnt dig yas, and maybe it is perfectly normal to be hesatent at the start , and maybe he is just lucky enought to be born less full of himself than most peeps on here seem to be, MAYBE"

Bollox,,,he should have been stepping out of his car with a MAJOR boner,,

Bollox,,,he should have been stepping out of his car with a MAJOR boner,, "

simplified

By *ntheMan  over a year ago

kent

Bollox,,,he should have been stepping out of his car with a MAJOR boner,,

simplified "

Ahhhh ya got to feel sorry for the poor fella...... The nerves probably got to him. Thinking all his christmas's were coming together.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Things like that happen all the time I'm sure, unless of course you are one of those super studs that frequent the site. A threesome isn't the most every day kind of scenario so I am sure it was very weird for him too. Always feel bad for guys when I hear those kinda stories, it is bound to be pretty embarrassing for them. Best to just laugh these things off I guess, sex is never that straightforward anyway."

mrs davie here

I agree and for guys its not something that they can fake now can they iam glad sex is not straight forward would take the fun out of it if it were and we were all new at one time and nervous

im not trying to be smart here but how the hell is someone ment to get the experience if your not gonna help out cause hes a newbie he or she will always be a newbie if ur not willing to give him or her a chance id say 3rd time lucky after that no thank u etc but ya really need to give people a chance after all there only newbies an there nervous the same way most people start of here like we where nervous as fuk on our first meet an most likely we where crap but we got on with it an still to this day we meet him and the fun is great shame the guy left the site and sorry it didin go well 4 ya hope that thats some sort of moral advice happy swinging everyone

"im not trying to be smart here but how the hell is someone ment to get the experience if your not gonna help out cause hes a newbie he or she will always be a newbie if ur not willing to give him or her a chance id say 3rd time lucky after that no thank u etc but ya really need to give people a chance after all there only newbies an there nervous the same way most people start of here like we where nervous as fuk on our first meet an most likely we where crap but we got on with it an still to this day we meet him and the fun is great shame the guy left the site and sorry it didin go well 4 ya hope that thats some sort of moral advice happy swinging everyone"

Lucan

Nicely said, curvy and _avie t

Some blokes are fine 1-to-1, but just can't get it going with another bloke there. I've never had that problem myself, but I'm a doirty bugger lol.

not very nice to post tht comment about him!!

not very nice to post tht comment about him!!"

We know that, as we said we feel sorry for the poor fella, he's since left the site, we didn't mention his name or out him

Kinda wish we could delete this post now

We know that, as we said we feel sorry for the poor fella, he's since left the site, we didn't mention his name or out him

Kinda wish we could delete this post now "

still i dont think its very nice to write it in the forums,he cud have set up a new profile and be reading it now!

"Things like that happen all the time I'm sure, unless of course you are one of those super studs that frequent the site. A threesome isn't the most every day kind of scenario so I am sure it was very weird for him too. Always feel bad for guys when I hear those kinda stories, it is bound to be pretty embarrassing for them. Best to just laugh these things off I guess, sex is never that straightforward anyway."

Have to agree with some of the other posts.....we were all newbies at one time and had to find our swinging feet so to speak! We're grateful to our first meets for taking a chance on us!

not very nice to post tht comment about

him!!

still i dont think its very nice to write it in the forums,he cud have set up a new profile and be reading it now!"

It's done now, can't really take it back fs

All you folks on high horses climb back down. No names where mentioned and by tomorrow it will be forgotten. What's done is done. The couple feel bad as it is. They where simple sharing a experience they had. I'm not feeling the love in the forum tonight

"All you folks on high horses climb back down. No names where mentioned and by tomorrow it will be forgotten. What's done is done. The couple feel bad as it is. They where simple sharing a experience they had. I'm not feeling the love in the forum tonight "
....................face time any1 lmao look at the bikerman on the sniff any opp this guys in like a flash lol

Lucan

I love you bikermsn, and I want your babies

Ahhh did someone just say FACE TIME lol. I heard a new one today called SNAP CHAT lol. On the sniff not me Phil and wife don't have a 3D tv ff.

"I love you bikermsn, and I want your babies "
...................ITS THE LEATHERS MICK THAT GET ME XXXXXX NICE WEE SWEATY ARSE!!

"All you folks on high horses climb back down. No names where mentioned and by tomorrow it will be forgotten. What's done is done. The couple feel bad as it is. They where simple sharing a experience they had. I'm not feeling the love in the forum tonight ....................face time any1 lmao look at the bikerman on the sniff any opp this guys in like a flash lol "

Lucan

"I love you bikermsn, and I want your babies ...................ITS THE LEATHERS MICK THAT GET ME XXXXXX NICE WEE SWEATY ARSE!! "

Phwoarrr! I hadn't even thought of that... c'mere I want ya, bikerman!

Ahhh lads your both to short for me lol

Lucan

Phew, got away with it!

"Phew, got away with it! "

That's what u think. Walks up to u wearing a leather catsuit and thigh high boots bullwhip coiled by her side. Wanta check my sweaty ass cheeks

Lucan

"Phew, got away with it!

That's what u think. Walks up to u wearing a leather catsuit and thigh high boots bullwhip coiled by her side. Wanta check my sweaty ass cheeks "

Phwoarrr! Ah sure if give it a go if you put down that whip!

"im not trying to be smart here but how the hell is someone ment to get the experience if your not gonna help out cause hes a newbie he or she will always be a newbie if ur not willing to give him or her a chance id say 3rd time lucky after that no thank u etc but ya really need to give people a chance after all there only newbies an there nervous the same way most people start of here like we where nervous as fuk on our first meet an most likely we where crap but we got on with it an still to this day we meet him and the fun is great shame the guy left the site and sorry it didin go well 4 ya hope that thats some sort of moral advice happy swinging everyone"

Kinda wish we could delete this post now "

not at all. you have every right to make your comment , and speak your mind .

not very nice to post tht comment about

him!!

still i dont think its very nice to write it in the forums,he cud have set up a new profile and be reading it now!

It's done now, can't really take it back fs "

com on everyone , if he did start new profile and is reading this furum , hell be overjoyed with people understanding him and wishin him well, that would never have a chance of happening if this forum wasnt started.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The poor guy probably lost it in the car on the way over I know my first need worked fine for me but every one is different bet that a lot of peeps bawlked at their first meet but stuck at it and now can't get enough

To the op if U didn't open this thread those newbies that are nervous probably would not try a second time if first meet was a disappointed fourms are for discussion of topics related to the site and this is one of those that has a place her no need to wish U hadn't opened it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Phew, got away with it!

That's what u think. Walks up to u wearing a leather catsuit and thigh high boots bullwhip coiled by her side. Wanta check my sweaty ass cheeks "

Now that's just teasing cat woman hasn't a sweaty ass

In still awaiting the pics of the leather lol

At the end of the day we gave a new guy a chance which is more than some people do on this site

Perfect i agree with you very few does.. it shows that your easing and open minded you never know your next exp cud be awesome..

fair play for giving a newbie a chance, which as you say, not alot on here would. poor fella, its happened to the best of us at times. its either your thing or not.

and they didnt say anything bad about the fella tbh, and if he is reading it, he already knows he couldnt get it up

» Add a new message to this topic