FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men

Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Right I may be a little ratty

But guys come on in fairness

If I get a mail I am not interested in I don't reply call me whatever but I think that's my choice.

I have answered everymail in the past but it leads to what's wrong with me

Meet me and you will change your mind.

I wish it was easy with a good luck and enjoy the site but it don't it can lead to a full blown discussion that is not going to change my mind. And today just took the biscuit lads we ain't rude we just have the right to reply or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many morons ruin it for the rest of us!! If I mail someone and they mail me back saying no thanks not interested, I'll answer saying that's ok, thanks for the reply! How hard is that guys!!! I'd never pester anyone! Seems too many guys are desperate or can't accept that they are not all that!!

"Right I may be a little ratty

If I get a mail I am not interested in I don't reply call me whatever but I think that's my choice.

I wish it was easy with a good luck and enjoy the site but it don't it can lead to a full blown discussion that is not going to change my mind. And today just took the biscuit lads we ain't rude we just have the right to reply or not "

I think if someone has gone to a bit of effort read your profile and put thought into a first email (not a generic email) deserves a thanks but no thanks.. Then if they continue not reply. I think it's a tad rude when somebody doesn't reply. But that's just my views

I wish it was easy with a good luck and enjoy the site but it don't it can lead to a full blown discussion that is not going to change my mind. And today just took the biscuit lads we ain't rude we just have the right to reply or not

I think if someone has gone to a bit of effort read your profile and put thought into a first email (not a generic email) deserves a thanks but no thanks.. Then if they continue not reply. I think it's a tad rude when somebody doesn't reply. But that's just my views"

I reply to all messages thanking guys for the message but being clear as to whether there is any point even chatting. It saves time but also keeps things nice. I get 99% replies thanking me for replying so all good. I do have a lot of filters on though so messages are quality not quantity.

I think if someone has gone to a bit of effort read your profile and put thought into a first email (not a generic email) deserves a thanks but no thanks.. Then if they continue not reply. I think it's a tad rude when somebody doesn't reply. But that's just my views

I reply to all messages thanking guys for the message but being clear as to whether there is any point even chatting. It saves time but also keeps things nice. I get 99% replies thanking me for replying so all good. I do have a lot of filters on though so messages are quality not quantity. "

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I reply to all messages thanking guys for the message but being clear as to whether there is any point even chatting. It saves time but also keeps things nice. I get 99% replies thanking me for replying so all good. I do have a lot of filters on though so messages are quality not quantity. "

As I was brought with good manners and told to respect the opposite sex

Manners are totally free and should be used at every chance

So respect others on here, if they haven't responded to ur mail don't take it up heart

I was guilty of doing that at the start probably due to lack of experience (in the site)

PITY

FORGIVE THEM (us)

"Too many morons ruin it for the rest of us!! If I mail someone and they mail me back saying no thanks not interested, I'll answer saying that's ok, thanks for the reply! How hard is that guys!!! I'd never pester anyone! Seems too many guys are desperate or can't accept that they are not all that!! "
And no means no

MEN !

just had a mail from a guy who says he loves to swap spit and face spitting and would I be up for that I,m fucking sorry but that is not what I call horny lol moral of the story some men t=ruin it for themselves

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

"just had a mail from a guy who says he loves to swap spit and face spitting and would I be up for that I,m fucking sorry but that is not what I call horny lol moral of the story some men t=ruin it for themselves "

I take it that wasn't the first message?!

"just had a mail from a guy who says he loves to swap spit and face spitting and would I be up for that I,m fucking sorry but that is not what I call horny lol moral of the story some men t=ruin it for themselves

I take it that wasn't the first message?! "

it sure was lol

"just had a mail from a guy who says he loves to swap spit and face spitting and would I be up for that I,m fucking sorry but that is not what I call horny lol moral of the story some men t=ruin it for themselves

A message like that above deserves to be deleted but I believe in general a "no thanks" reply is just old fashioned good manners and fully self explanatory

""just had a mail from a guy who says he loves to swap spit and face spitting and would I be up for that I,m fucking sorry but that is not what I call horny lol moral of the story some men t=ruin it for themselves

A message like that above deserves to be deleted but I believe in general a "no thanks" reply is just old fashioned good manners and fully self explanatory"

it was a polite no thanks even though it did,nt deserve a reply at all but then that's me lol

My town

Good for you ty it would not warrant an answer From me.

I think the best message I got was

First message what toilet paper do you use.

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I am all for making you first message stand out but that's not how I would do it lol

"Good for you ty it would not warrant an answer From me.

First message what toilet paper do you use. "

too right no fker would get the chance to spit in my face and live to tell the tale lol would it be charmin by any chance haha

"I am all for making you first message stand out but that's not how I would do it lol "

someone comin to spit in your face isn,t my idea of fun at all believe it or not I,d call that degrading lol

By *ajoscaCouple  over a year ago

waterford

Hey do we say hi to everyone we meet every day or nod at everyone on the street we meet chat to all the people who say hi

No we dont nealy all of us are in that category ok

So tell me why you would think you should answer all the hi ya's or all the hey there's if I get a message and it interests me I answer it if it doesn't interest me I don't I'm not being rude but I would need a secretary some days

So for me if i like the profile I answer if I don't like I don't answer it and he is happy with that

Sorry if you don't like it but it's my choice to answer if I want so don't be offended no my intention

Cherrypicker

I think if someone has gone to a bit of effort read your profile and put thought into a first email (not a generic email) deserves a thanks but no thanks.. Then if they continue not reply. I think it's a tad rude when somebody doesn't reply. But that's just my views"

I second that , it is pretty rude not to reply , if you were out and someone said a polite hello, you would be rude to ignore them straight out

"As I was brought with good manners and told to respect the opposite sex

Manners are totally free and should be used at every chance

So respect others on here, if they haven't responded to ur mail don't take it up heart "

not responding could hardly be considered good manners eh????

"Good for you ty it would not warrant an answer From me.

First message what toilet paper do you use. "

Well in fairness I am only new around here. I think I've sent three messages to girls and a few winks.

I got a reply from one saying nah not her thing. I can appreciate that.

Just nice to get a reply one way or another IMO.

Being new around here, I have tried to write messages that attempt to be unique, but certainly not ones that come across as demanding or pestering.

Anyhow, in lieu of an introduction. Hi everyone!

" And today just took the biscuit...." You have biscuits?! I love biscuits!... I hate when people take your biscuits...

same old story too many pricks on here ruining it for genuine peeps if ya don't get a reply move the fuck on no wonder some women cudn bother answering everyone one back I mean in fairness its a sex site and and one with a brain should know women get hammered with msgs how the fuck cud they answer back ta all I msg women and couples if I hear back happy days if not no biggy

same old story too many pricks on here ruining it for genuine peeps if ya don't get a reply move the fuck on no wonder some women cudn bother answering everyone one back I mean in fairness its a sex site and and one with a brain should know women get hammered with msgs how the fuck cud they answer back ta all I msg women and couples if I hear back happy days if not no biggy

"Well in fairness I am only new around here. I think I've sent three messages to girls and a few winks.

hey laytex dude , welcome

Being new around here, I have tried to write messages that attempt to be unique, but certainly not ones that come across as demanding or pestering.

Anyhow, in lieu of an introduction. Hi everyone! "

"same old story too many pricks on here ruining it for genuine peeps if ya don't get a reply move the fuck on no wonder some women cudn bother answering everyone one back I mean in fairness its a sex site and and one with a brain should know women get hammered with msgs how the fuck cud they answer back ta all I msg women and couples if I hear back happy days if not no biggy"

boney you ment it so much it came out twice lol

"Well in fairness I am only new around here. I think I've sent three messages to girls and a few winks.

Thanks mate!

My town

ur like spiderman in your profile pic

My town

My town

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Is there an echo in here?

"same old story too many pricks on here ruining it for genuine peeps if ya don't get a reply move the fuck on no wonder some women cudn bother answering everyone one back I mean in fairness its a sex site and and one with a brain should know women get hammered with msgs how the fuck cud they answer back ta all I msg women and couples if I hear back happy days if not no biggy"

Even when you do reply no thanks they mail you again few days later grrrrrr

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Even when you do reply no thanks they mail you again few days later grrrrrr "

Dam have I to wait a few days best delete those 100 msgs I sent U so

"Even when you do reply no thanks they mail you again few days later grrrrrr

Dam have I to wait a few days best delete those 100 msgs I sent U so "

will let you off this time cj but block button next time

limerick

Dam have I to wait a few days best delete those 100 msgs I sent U so will let you off this time cj but block button next time "

Ud never

Anyhow, in lieu of an introduction. Hi everyone! ur like spiderman in your profile pic "

Three times is a charm! So how do i catch ya in my web then??

I wish it was easy with a good luck and enjoy the site but it don't it can lead to a full blown discussion that is not going to change my mind. And today just took the biscuit lads we ain't rude we just have the right to reply or not "

i dont bother replying now if im not interested,its just not worth the hassle anymore!I think if u dont get a reply it obviously means the persons just not interested!and just leave it at tht!

Grrr easy tiger

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Glad I'm not a woman on this site, some of the mails you seem to get is just just plain crazy....No wonder us 'normal' fella's get such a hard time

But I ain't gonna let then gind me down...Keep the Faith

Lucan

Ah sure, aren't the wimmin always complaining about something? Feckin' childbirth this, childbirth that. Sure that's nothing! Didn't I drop an empty cider can on my foot last night, and I was only wearing a light pair of boots, no steel toecaps or anything, but you didn't hear me complaining about it. This feckin' women's lib crack is a disaster.

limerick

[Removed by poster at 28/08/13 09:41:37]

limerick

"Ah sure, aren't the wimmin always complaining about something? Feckin' childbirth this, childbirth that. Sure that's nothing! Didn't I drop an empty cider can on my foot last night, and I was only wearing a light pair of boots, no steel toecaps or anything, but you didn't hear me complaining about it. This feckin' women's lib crack is a disaster. "

Looks like its going to be a long cold winter for U mick

Lucan

Lol

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

A few days ? guess twice an hour is well out of order then,,,,,

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

hi and welcome

Problem is too many arseholes have pissed in the broth....

Lucan

"Problem is too many arseholes have pissed in the broth.... "

Fucking hell.. I was eating when I read that. There's a funny taste off my soup now

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Dam have I to wait a few days best delete those 100 msgs I sent U so "

Belfast

"Glad I'm not a woman on this site, some of the mails you seem to get is just just plain crazy....No wonder us 'normal' fella's get such a hard time

But I ain't gonna let then gind me down...Keep the Faith "

bang on bro the good guys win in the end

I really love the intellectually stimulating ones that demonstrate the sender has read our profile, then and only then they decide to make contact and can wow us with one word

"HI"

I only reply if i can be arsed, mostly me (Jay) who uses this profile and clearly states that. If they cant be arsed reading the profile i cant be arsed replying. Also one liners, why bother?

Lucan

"I really love the intellectually stimulating ones that demonstrate the sender has read our profile, then and only then they decide to make contact and can wow us with one word

"HI"

"

I can do that!

"Problem is too many arseholes have pissed in the broth....

Fucking hell.. I was eating when I read that. There's a funny taste off my soup now "

Cant believe i have actually succeeded in grossing you out....

"I really love the intellectually stimulating ones that demonstrate the sender has read our profile, then and only then they decide to make contact and can wow us with one word

"HI"

Its an acquired skill i reckon

I can do that! "

Lucan

Fucking hell.. I was eating when I read that. There's a funny taste off my soup now

"

I'm possibly the most sensitive person on this site

I'm possibly the most sensitive person on this site "

Sensitive to soup today anyway

Lucan

Nah. I'm too gentle for this cruel world!

Anyhow, in lieu of an introduction. Hi everyone!

hi and welcome"

Cheers!!

Fucking hell.. I was eating when I read that. There's a funny taste off my soup now "

maybe its not soup , moght be broth

Belfast

"HI"

Its an acquired skill i reckon

I can do that! "

so funny

» Add a new message to this topic