FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Searching Ireland

Searching Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question. I registered on this site for Northern Ireland, therefore the UK version of the site. Is there anyway I can search profiles south of the border besides chatting to ones I see on the forum and chatrooms?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a quick question. I registered on this site for Northern Ireland, therefore the UK version of the site. Is there anyway I can search profiles south of the border besides chatting to ones I see on the forum and chatrooms?"

Can you not change the region in the search bit?

"Just a quick question. I registered on this site for Northern Ireland, therefore the UK version of the site. Is there anyway I can search profiles south of the border besides chatting to ones I see on the forum and chatrooms?

Can you not change the region in the search bit?"

It just allows me to search other parts of the UK.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Just a quick question. I registered on this site for Northern Ireland, therefore the UK version of the site. Is there anyway I can search profiles south of the border besides chatting to ones I see on the forum and chatrooms?"
maybe if you said Donegal and Derry,ireland instead of just Coleraine. It might work...

You can change to where you want to browse. It should say browsing in the uk of you tap on that it gives a list of other countries

When you browse,at the bottom of the menu select countries then Ireland then counties.jon

By *rchippyMan  over a year ago

omagh

On the very top right hand corner of the screen it says uk in a small drop down box. If you click on this box and then select ireland, click change, that will bring you into the Ireland site. U can then search anywhere!

"On the very top right hand corner of the screen it says uk in a small drop down box. If you click on this box and then select ireland, click change, that will bring you into the Ireland site. U can then search anywhere!"

Thanks, believe it or not I had never even noticed that before.

» Add a new message to this topic