FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One simple question are single guys the lepers of this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighty-Oak22Man  over a year ago

limerick

It takes time and patience. usually a decent couple will ask you to play. But ya it's a tuf place for a single guy. Survival of the fittest realy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just like the real world it requires effort,try putting a little into ur profile for a start and use chat,just because its a swingers site doesn't mean girls will shag anything that moves.a lot of competition out there so try and stand out from the crowd maybe something other than a cock pic on profile and 1 sentence would help.this is only advice take it or leave it entirely up to u.

I'm trying, I'm trying!!

Feck you have to be fit lol

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

The problem for most couples on this site concerning a lot of the single men is they think that all the couples are on here because the male partner isn't up to the mark and therefore assume that we really are in dire need of a single guy to meet the Mrs needs this instills a thought process in the single men to not bother reading the profile and messaging with the idea that we are desperate and any old cock will do even when if they had bothered to read the profile this is indeed not the fact but still this does not stop the men from going ahead anyway which means on any given day we get around a dozen and more MSG,s to this degree so as we can't be bothered even reading the very rare descent MSG we have met a few single men on here and have had some great nights but at the same time we have been unfortunate and met the fakers who actually turn up when plainly the photos they provided are not them or 10 or more years old which is embarrassing for us when we have to tell them we would not be playing but some people have brass necks and can't understand why we would be fucked off with them .. Rant over and I hope this might help when contacting most of the couples on the site..

"The problem for most couples on this site concerning a lot of the single men is they think that all the couples are on here because the male partner isn't up to the mark and therefore assume that we really are in dire need of a single guy to meet the Mrs needs this instills a thought process in the single men to not bother reading the profile and messaging with the idea that we are desperate and any old cock will do even when if they had bothered to read the profile this is indeed not the fact but still this does not stop the men from going ahead anyway which means on any given day we get around a dozen and more MSG,s to this degree so as we can't be bothered even reading the very rare descent MSG we have met a few single men on here and have had some great nights but at the same time we have been unfortunate and met the fakers who actually turn up when plainly the photos they provided are not them or 10 or more years old which is embarrassing for us when we have to tell them we would not be playing but some people have brass necks and can't understand why we would be fucked off with them .. Rant over and I hope this might help when contacting most of the couples on the site.. "

And breath

By *itIrishCplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"The problem for most couples on this site concerning a lot of the single men is they think that all the couples are on here because the male partner isn't up to the mark and therefore assume that we really are in dire need of a single guy to meet the Mrs needs this instills a thought process in the single men to not bother reading the profile and messaging with the idea that we are desperate and any old cock will do even when if they had bothered to read the profile this is indeed not the fact but still this does not stop the men from going ahead anyway which means on any given day we get around a dozen and more MSG,s to this degree so as we can't be bothered even reading the very rare descent MSG we have met a few single men on here and have had some great nights but at the same time we have been unfortunate and met the fakers who actually turn up when plainly the photos they provided are not them or 10 or more years old which is embarrassing for us when we have to tell them we would not be playing but some people have brass necks and can't understand why we would be fucked off with them .. Rant over and I hope this might help when contacting most of the couples on the site.. "

.... and breathe. lol.

Punctuation would be lovely, lol. x

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"The problem for most couples on this site concerning a lot of the single men is they think that all the couples are on here because the male partner isn't up to the mark and therefore assume that we really are in dire need of a single guy to meet the Mrs needs this instills a thought process in the single men to not bother reading the profile and messaging with the idea that we are desperate and any old cock will do even when if they had bothered to read the profile this is indeed not the fact but still this does not stop the men from going ahead anyway which means on any given day we get around a dozen and more MSG,s to this degree so as we can't be bothered even reading the very rare descent MSG we have met a few single men on here and have had some great nights but at the same time we have been unfortunate and met the fakers who actually turn up when plainly the photos they provided are not them or 10 or more years old which is embarrassing for us when we have to tell them we would not be playing but some people have brass necks and can't understand why we would be fucked off with them .. Rant over and I hope this might help when contacting most of the couples on the site..

And breath "

I was just about to say that has to be the longest sentence I have ever seen

north Down

"The problem for most couples on this site concerning a lot of the single men is they think that all the couples are on here because the male partner isn't up to the mark and therefore assume that we really are in dire need of a single guy to meet the Mrs needs this instills a thought process in the single men to not bother reading the profile and messaging with the idea that we are desperate and any old cock will do even when if they had bothered to read the profile this is indeed not the fact but still this does not stop the men from going ahead anyway which means on any given day we get around a dozen and more MSG,s to this degree so as we can't be bothered even reading the very rare descent MSG we have met a few single men on here and have had some great nights but at the same time we have been unfortunate and met the fakers who actually turn up when plainly the photos they provided are not them or 10 or more years old which is embarrassing for us when we have to tell them we would not be playing but some people have brass necks and can't understand why we would be fucked off with them .. Rant over and I hope this might help when contacting most of the couples on the site..

.... and breathe. lol.

Punctuation would be lovely, lol. x "

cant be assed with the punctuation. lol

Oh my head hurts

I was to puffed for the last e.

Lucan

Gimme a minute. I haven't got that far yet

north Down

"I was to puffed for the last e. "

I never even took a breath while I typed.

Lucan

I need to lie down after just reading it

north Down

"I need to lie down after just reading it "

But the point is, you bothered to read it.

Lucan

So basically what you said, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that hubby isn't up to the task and you'd like all single males who think they're man enough, to go for it?

Maybe I need to read it again?

[Removed by poster at 27/08/13 23:04:45]

Re read I think. We'll I never assume as it makes a ass out of u and me. I never think when I message a couple there on here as the male half can't get it. My pics are all recent and when I am speaking to the female of a couple I alway ask after the male. I'm happy to chat away to either.

Lucan

Lol. Maybe I should point out that I was actually joking

"Lol. Maybe I should point out that I was actually joking "

Lol

half a shekel for an ex leper