FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any 1meet another couple ,found pics abt 10 years old when meeting ,me my parnter are attrive couple ,when guy answer door he bit like wallce and gromit ,i thought myself sweet jesus wat have we landed ourself upon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lmao yea been there lol

Been there myself or the p

Been there myself or the pictures made them look 10 times better than they actually where lol

By *ippguyMan  over a year ago

tipperary

Sounds good haha! Not!

Which is why I always have a coffee meet before agreeing to play. Then you can make yer excuses and off you go..

Lol.. God help yas though.. How did you get out of it or did you take one for the team?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 28/08/13 08:37:51]

"Which is why I always have a coffee meet before agreeing to play. Then you can make yer excuses and off you go..

Lol.. God help yas though.. How did you get out of it or did you take one for the team?"

Hey hun you should never ever "take one for the team".....I would just be up front with them and say sorry but you are not for us but I am still happy to have a drink and bit of craic with you.

Just like yourself that's why I always meet up socially first and also in all fairness it's good for the people I meet should they also wish for whatever reason to change their minds....Phil x

they would be highly offended but the right thing to do though!!!

"Has any 1meet another couple ,found pics abt 10 years old when meeting ,me my parnter are attrive couple ,when guy answer door he bit like wallce and gromit ,i thought myself sweet jesus wat have we landed ourself upon "

Awww feel a bit bad for anyone being described as Wallace and Gromit

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I love Wallace and Gromit though.

"Has any 1meet another couple ,found pics abt 10 years old when meeting ,me my parnter are attrive couple ,when guy answer door he bit like wallce and gromit ,i thought myself sweet jesus wat have we landed ourself upon

Awww feel a bit bad for anyone being described as Wallace and Gromit"

tad harh!!!

yeah I think it is just mean to be honest.

"they would be highly offended but the right thing to do though!!!"

They shouldn't be pretending to be two people that they are not... Honesty is not a whole lot to ask for when it comes to a pic of yourselves .... it happened to me a few years ago was talking to a guy on here for a while spoke to him etc and decided to met up (should have done the coffee meet first but i learnt my lesson) walked into the room he was n the bathroom he said hey ill be out in a minute... lets just say when i walked out i thought i was in the wrong room.... Now really nice guy but i was dead straight with him and said if he had been honest from the start instead of lying we would be having fun now but instead i left... My reason Someone would has to lie about who they are, aren't worthy to play with me..... Im open and honest and i expect the same... I hate liars

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Youre dead right but we all live and learn so we do ,its a learn curve this site

"Youre dead right but we all live and learn so we do ,its a learn curve this site "

Im curious though what did ye do... did ye get down and dirty like it was 1980 or did you discuss the elephant that had suddenly appeared in the room

Oh I had this years ago. A lady who would give me zero details about herself. It was a coffee meet in Liffey valley and just before she arrived she text that she was "a little on the large size".

The very wide corridors in Liffey Valley were packed with shoppers but they parted like the red sea to show this woman walk towards me in a kaftan.

Now I adore women of all shapes and sizes but this poor woman weighed in excess of 30 stone. She was literally enormous.

We went over to a coffee shop which was a Butlers chocolate coffee shop where she ordered three eclairs a slice of cake and a hot chocolate and proceeded to scoff what was in excess of 3000 calories as I stared. She told me that her husband didn't have any interest in her any more. I literally was wondering how even if a guy wanted to he could physically have gotten near her.

So coffee over I left. She texted me several times after saying that she really wanted to meet me again. Coward that I was I just made excuses for a few weeks and the messages stopped.

Now I know some people will say that I was been very mean. But seriously. This lady was long beyond getting jeans or dresses that would fit her. She wore a loose fitting kaftan and I don't think any shop would sell clothes big enough for her. I was amazed she could actually walk with all the weigh she was carrying.

So yes be honest and upfront. I don't know what the point of been otherwise is.

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I had a man who I met when I was on before who was apparently in the same age bracket, yeah right!

Omg he was well in his 70's

I was so taken aback I think I just sat there with my mouth open lol

Needless to say there was no fun had lol

"Which is why I always have a coffee meet before agreeing to play. Then you can make yer excuses and off you go..

Lol.. God help yas though.. How did you get out of it or did you take one for the team?"

^^^^^ this

[Removed by poster at 29/08/13 22:26:55]

"Has any 1meet another couple ,found pics abt 10 years old when meeting ,me my parnter are attrive couple ,when guy answer door he bit like wallce and gromit ,i thought myself sweet jesus wat have we landed ourself upon "

Yep. Got the t shirt to prove it !!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Has any 1meet another couple ,found pics abt 10 years old when meeting ,me my parnter are attrive couple ,when guy answer door he bit like wallce and gromit ,i thought myself sweet jesus wat have we landed ourself upon

Yep. Got the t shirt to prove it !!"

You robbed his tee shirt?

» Add a new message to this topic