FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fantasies

fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats your sexual fantasies are one is where im tied up in the bed blind folded with relaxing music playing in the back round the lights turned off with a few candles lit around the room I can hear foot steps coming towards me and hearing the sound of people undressing while I still cannot see anyone I can feel these people feeling me all over my body and one of those people give me a sneak preview of whats happening I can see at least 7 naked men around me they then start to fuck me one after the other and when there done they cum all over my body they untie me and leave...

Of course I cant see this happening at all but maybe in the future my fantasie might become real whats yours xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whats your sexual fantasies are one is where im tied up in the bed blind folded with relaxing music playing in the back round the lights turned off with a few candles lit around the room I can hear foot steps coming towards me and hearing the sound of people undressing while I still cannot see anyone I can feel these people feeling me all over my body and one of those people give me a sneak preview of whats happening I can see at least 7 naked men around me they then start to fuck me one after the other and when there done they cum all over my body they untie me and leave...

Of course I cant see this happening at all but maybe in the future my fantasie might become real whats yours xx "

To be invited to this party

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"whats your sexual fantasies are one is where im tied up in the bed blind folded with relaxing music playing in the back round the lights turned off with a few candles lit around the room I can hear foot steps coming towards me and hearing the sound of people undressing while I still cannot see anyone I can feel these people feeling me all over my body and one of those people give me a sneak preview of whats happening I can see at least 7 naked men around me they then start to fuck me one after the other and when there done they cum all over my body they untie me and leave...

Of course I cant see this happening at all but maybe in the future my fantasie might become real whats yours xx

To be invited to this party"

good answer lol and to op id say theres a great chance of that happening

I have a simple fantasy at the minute.

DP, would love an MMF and try DP. It may be not for me but would love to try it.

I say this is 100% possible.. and i have the full equipment for that to be done. not the first time either fantastic sexual hipe when its happening.. haha give me a shout we sort out something there for ya..

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I say this is 100% possible.. and i have the full equipment for that to be done. not the first time either fantastic sexual hipe when its happening.. haha give me a shout we sort out something there for ya.. "

you have 7 mickeys??

I cant contact u im out of ur age range
"I say this is 100% possible.. and i have the full equipment for that to be done. not the first time either fantastic sexual hipe when its happening.. haha give me a shout we sort out something there for ya.. "

Of course I cant see this happening at all but maybe in the future my fantasie might become real whats yours xx "

Very nice fantasy I like it! I love the idea of most things involving sensory deprivation, it's so fecking horny.

By *hudBEfunMan  over a year ago

longford

I'm forming an orderly que . Sounds mmmmmm

would love it to come true

By *hudBEfunMan  over a year ago

longford

Well count me in

I wonder if I did go ahead with it how many guys would turn up on the day

To be invited to this party"

haha....great reply

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I wonder if I did go ahead with it how many guys would turn up on the day "
mmmm me thinks you be would get loads

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mine is simple really

I just want a riode before I die

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Mine is simple really

I just want a riode before I die "

cj wats a riode.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Mine is simple really

I just want a riode before I die cj wats a riode. "

Its like a ride but with an o

By *ilkennyguy1Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Prob quite a few. Sounds great the best thing I ever had so far in Tramore is the chipper. Sounds much better.

» Add a new message to this topic