FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Photo Verification

Photo Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is becoming a huge selling factor for me lately if someone is photo verified by fabswingers.

It's probably better proof that whoever they say they are is actually behind the profile!

Whereas getting verified by others had lost its appeal (slightly) and has been taking advantage of in my option.

Thoughts!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer verification by meeting. Don't know why. Just do. Photo veri says you are who you say you are (unless you are a wild card who can get someone to pose for you lol), but meet in person veris show you do actually meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I prefer verification by meeting. Don't know why. Just do. Photo veri says you are who you say you are (unless you are a wild card who can get someone to pose for you lol), but meet in person veris show you do actually meet."

Yeah but it's clear there are folk out there who got fakes veris from other fake pages so its not a fair reflection. Somewhere along the line a genuine person verified a fake w/out actually meeting and it snowballing

Must get ourselves photo verified so lol .. But I reckon someone having both is the way to go

i also prefer meeting in person verfacation. wouldnt give someone a fake verfi .

Did someone mention snowballing

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Did someone mention snowballing "

Sorry.. Yuk

» Add a new message to this topic