FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > toughest question ever

toughest question ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which is most important looks of a meet or personality and discretion. I want choice and rationale behind your decision.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think all are important - there has to be a physical attraction but mental stimulation is an extreme turn on and trust in this situation is paramount... no real answer there, sorry

"think all are important - there has to be a physical attraction but mental stimulation is an extreme turn on and trust in this situation is paramount... no real answer there, sorry "

"think all are important - there has to be a physical attraction but mental stimulation is an extreme turn on and trust in this situation is paramount... no real answer there, sorry "

Sums it up

So the ladies are chasing that ever evasive mr perfect..... hes a myth

toughest question ever? really?

"So the ladies are chasing that ever evasive mr perfect..... hes a myth"

no such thing as perfect thinks its more we know wat we want...

Which is more important looks or personality and discretion a mixture isnt an answer its sitting on the fence

id rather have a average looking fella wit a cracking personailty. than a drop dead gorgeous one wit feck all personailty

"id rather have a average looking fella wit a cracking personailty. than a drop dead gorgeous one wit feck all personailty"

Ok your half of the fence

"So the ladies are chasing that ever evasive mr perfect..... hes a myth

no such thing as perfect thinks its more we know wat we want..."

My mother says I'm perfect lol

Mine too

"Mine too "

how does your mum know biker is perfect?!?

"Mine too

how does your mum know biker is perfect?!? "

Lmao

"Which is more important looks or personality and discretion a mixture isnt an answer its sitting on the fence"

Simple for me --- personality and discretion! Only fuck the ugly feckers on here haha

So take it as a compliment of your good looks, guys, when no chemistry is found

"Mine too

Ohh Feck I would like to know that to

"Which is most important looks of a meet or personality and discretion. I want choice and rationale behind your decision. "

It would have to be personality and discretion....I'm usually blindfolded you know....

"Mine too

Shes had him lol v good jokes on me

"Shes had him lol v good jokes on me"

Don't be upset. Strange but you can call me dad lmao

"Shes had him lol v good jokes on me

Don't be upset. Strange but you can call me dad lmao "

"Shes had him lol v good jokes on me

Don't be upset. Strange but you can call me dad lmao "

OMG!!!!!

Keep it in the family lol

Ahhh that's my boy lol

Like father like son

By *exydesMan  over a year ago

city centre

Surely attitude to sex comes in to it too i.e. a good healthy sexual appetite and openness. No point in being hot if you just aren't sexually appealing?

"Ahhh that's my boy lol "

lmao

must admit we r shallow looking for a hot guy for our fantasies but we are not after long term friendships just meet play and go not into a social scene with anyone (ie nights out drinks etc)but others are so everyones different

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Surely attitude to sex comes in to it too i.e. a good healthy sexual appetite and openness. No point in being hot if you just aren't sexually appealing? "

thought that was a given

otherside of nowhere

"Which is most important looks of a meet or personality and discretion. I want choice and rationale behind your decision. "

just not possible to make that choice for us its deff both

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Personally, I don't believe that attraction can be defined that easily. If it could, we'd have no need for phrases like "je ne sais quoi". That may be putting myself on the fence, but such is life

The chat and flirting start the ball rolling so to speak. Personality is very important and a sense of humour is vital. tbh looks do matter as well to a degree because if I don't be physically attracted to a guy I cudnt fek him. I always meet for a coffee first and no matter how well the chats etc went, if there is no attraction, it will go no further.

Lucan

"The chat and flirting start the ball rolling so to speak. Personality is very important and a sense of humour is vital. tbh looks do matter as well to a degree because if I don't be physically attracted to a guy I cudnt fek him. I always meet for a coffee first and no matter how well the chats etc went, if there is no attraction, it will go no further. "

"The chat and flirting start the ball rolling so to speak. Personality is very important and a sense of humour is vital. tbh looks do matter as well to a degree because if I don't be physically attracted to a guy I cudnt fek him. I always meet for a coffee first and no matter how well the chats etc went, if there is no attraction, it will go no further. "

Ah balls!!

What is attractive to one person is not necessarily attractive to another. We don't all like pretty boy types...lol

Lucan

"What is attractive to one person is not necessarily attractive to another. We don't all like pretty boy types...lol "

Yay! I'm back in the game!

right there with you on that one and also not into pretty boys

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Personally it's the looks and personality has to be a spark there or nothing can happen. And that would go for both party's as well

"Which is more important looks or personality and discretion a mixture isnt an answer its sitting on the fence"

And where do you get that fence from. We look upon anyone we meet as a package, looks and personality all come into that. If that's a fence, howdy partner ! !

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I think a lot of this is about variety and new thrills and experience. So to me you weigh up the merits of each person differently. Good question though.

What i was planning to achieve by posting this thread is that its just sex. Yes looks may help but personality does also.unfortunately ladies tom cruise brad pitt or whoever floats your boat dont have profiles on here.its just sex not coffee lunch dinner night out dating or marriage.i have met girls who im not attracted too but its just sex i basically just wanna fuck your brains out and leave it at that. Where there is attraction their comes emotion. Obviously we need some sort of emotion to fuck but it shouldnt always be based on looks but each person their own .....

Why should you have to choose one or the other? I've got a cracking little hottie with a great personality and descretion. He's the business!

[Removed by poster at 12/09/13 12:09:40]

otherside of nowhere

"Which is more important looks or personality and discretion a mixture isnt an answer its sitting on the fence

And where do you get that fence from. We look upon anyone we meet as a package, looks and personality all come into that. If that's a fence, howdy partner ! !"

agree 100% might meet ye on that fence someday lol

The question was which is more important nothing about choice

My town

"What i was planning to achieve by posting this thread is that its just sex. Yes looks may help but personality does also.unfortunately ladies tom cruise brad pitt or whoever floats your boat dont have profiles on here.its just sex not coffee lunch dinner night out dating or marriage.i have met girls who im not attracted too but its just sex i basically just wanna fuck your brains out and leave it at that. Where there is attraction their comes emotion. Obviously we need some sort of emotion to fuck but it shouldnt always be based on looks but each person their own ....."
so what your saying is your preference is to fuck anyone looks personality dont matter.

I have to be sexually attracted to them I don't want to date them or blooming Marry them I am well aware this is a swinging site dont mean I have to screw anything that breaths with a personality of a wet fish

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

"What i was planning to achieve by posting this thread is that its just sex. Yes looks may help but personality does also.unfortunately ladies tom cruise brad pitt or whoever floats your boat dont have profiles on here.its just sex not coffee lunch dinner night out dating or marriage.i have met girls who im not attracted too but its just sex i basically just wanna fuck your brains out and leave it at that. Where there is attraction their comes emotion. Obviously we need some sort of emotion to fuck but it shouldnt always be based on looks but each person their own ..... so what your saying is your preference is to fuck anyone looks personality dont matter.

I have to be sexually attracted to them I don't want to date them or blooming Marry them I am well aware this is a swinging site dont mean I have to screw anything that breaths with a personality of a wet fish "

"Why should you have to choose one or the other? I've got a cracking little hottie with a great personality and descretion. He's the business!"

explains your name

Im not saying id fuck a barbers floor or someone with the personality of a dead seagull. What im saying is people are quick to ask for face pics which i have no prob in sending for the record.but i think that personality and trust are more important than looks.i could be shit hot but have no personality and vice versa.i just think that personality is important that is all

"Why should you have to choose one or the other? I've got a cracking little hottie with a great personality and descretion. He's the business!

explains your name "

lol fantastic

My town

[Removed by poster at 12/09/13 12:30:51]

My town

"Im not saying id fuck a barbers floor or someone with the personality of a dead seagull. What im saying is people are quick to ask for face pics which i have no prob in sending for the record.but i think that personality and trust are more important than looks.i could be shit hot but have no personality and vice versa.i just think that personality is important that is all"
I think it's equal fur me That my opinion.. So if after chatting in here and u met someone and the personality is not what u imagined and was not attracted what would you do than ?

Be honest tell them your attracted to them but you dont get their personality instead of basing it on how they look without giving personality a try. Its like judging a book by its cover......like susan boyle in x factor.... awful i know

My town

[Removed by poster at 12/09/13 12:46:26]

My town

"Be honest tell them your attracted to them but you dont get their personality instead of basing it on how they look without giving personality a try. Its like judging a book by its cover......like susan boyle in x factor.... awful i know"
if I like the cover if the book I want to read the first chapter before I go any further

"The question was which is more important nothing about choice"

Think you should re-read your op...

Wrong context

Discretion is paramount given the nature of the site.

Attraction if all you want is a meet/sexual contact and leave.

Personality if you want to engage with the other person(s)

In that order.

Can we not just have you chat you like. You meet you like. Then you get naked and have the fun

I think if I was after a relationship personality is more important than looks but for swinging not very as its hi how are u get that cock out shag then thanks bye!

There are people on here members for ages no meets they are either waiting for the ever evasive mr right or just think they wanna swing but will never go through with it aka timewasters or deluded

"Im not saying id fuck a barbers floor or someone with the personality of a dead seagull. What im saying is people are quick to ask for face pics which i have no prob in sending for the record.but i think that personality and trust are more important than looks.i could be shit hot but have no personality and vice versa.i just think that personality is important that is all"

but u said u just wanna fuck them and thts it so why care about their personality then?

Read the op

"Read the op"

u mean read the thread u posted?

u just said u think personality is important didnt u

I asked which is more important for me its discretion and personality

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I'm a greedy bitch, I want it all and our most recent meets have been "sexy", "up for" a good laugh and definitely our cup of "T". Anyone that knows me (Mrs S) knows that I enjoy a bit of banter and so does Mr when we meet. We also need to be attracted to those we play with

How do i apply mrs s

Co. Antrim

"How do i apply mrs s"

you need to wait a year first lol

Lol its 3 months Actually is this a deal

Co. Antrim

"Lol its 3 months Actually is this a deal"

be careful what you wish for

So are we making an agreement here lolor ya scared

"There are people on here members for ages no meets they are either waiting for the ever evasive mr right or just think they wanna swing but will never go through with it aka timewasters or deluded"

Some people just use the site for chats and forum....nothing wrong with that

I agree but some dont always have it on their profile not meeting just browsing

"I agree but some dont always have it on their profile not meeting just browsing"

Regardless.....doesn't make them time wasters

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

This is certainly not the toughest question I was ever asked.

Sarky git

Meow handbag for heff

Co. Antrim

"So are we making an agreement here lolor ya scared"