FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > skinny or curvy ?

skinny or curvy ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

curvy all the way for me i dont want bones poking my eyes out during sex lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"curvy all the way for me i dont want bones poking my eyes out during sex lol "

have to agree, women are meant to have breasts, hips and an ass, in a word - curvy

I agree, curvy is great. However, there is a difference between fat and curvy.

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

No meat No gravey

By *esyesyes6969Man  over a year ago

armagh

We all need something 2 hold on 2

I go for comfort......

Why is it always the extreme of one side.

skinny is not attractive but neither is fat.

(thin waist wide hips, hour glass) curvy or fit (gym fit, strong/toned)

if its the real definition of both I couldn't choose, but if its a naturally curvy woman who works out and has a decent bf level it is incredibly sexy

I find these threads the height of rudeness. They are derogatory both to slender ladies and larger ladies, there are all kinds of body shapes for both men and women, clumping us all into two sections is just lazy.

"I find these threads the height of rudeness. They are derogatory both to slender ladies and larger ladies, there are all kinds of body shapes for both men and women, clumping us all into two sections is just lazy."

Totally agree!

"I find these threads the height of rudeness. They are derogatory both to slender ladies and larger ladies, there are all kinds of body shapes for both men and women, clumping us all into two sections is just lazy."

well said trixie

Well said, there's no perfection in anybody.

"I find these threads the height of rudeness. They are derogatory both to slender ladies and larger ladies, there are all kinds of body shapes for both men and women, clumping us all into two sections is just lazy.

Totally agree!"

I am so sick of seeing this debate on the forums all the time, I think there is a far better way of expressing your preference than than this. Oh and it is most interesting when the people who are at pains to point out how unattractive they find a body shape but will then get in contact, what does that say about them lol.

"I find these threads the height of rudeness. They are derogatory both to slender ladies and larger ladies, there are all kinds of body shapes for both men and women, clumping us all into two sections is just lazy.

Totally agree!

I am so sick of seeing this debate on the forums all the time, I think there is a far better way of expressing your preference than than this. Oh and it is most interesting when the people who are at pains to point out how unattractive they find a body shape but will then get in contact, what does that say about them lol."

Hypocritical assholes

Totally agree!

I am so sick of seeing this debate on the forums all the time, I think there is a far better way of expressing your preference than than this. Oh and it is most interesting when the people who are at pains to point out how unattractive they find a body shape but will then get in contact, what does that say about them lol.

Hypocritical assholes "

Sure it's a good filter tool, dodging a bullet so to speak!

note to self... fat isn't attractive... i'm away to delete my account

[Removed by poster at 19/09/13 09:01:11]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Mmmmm... Breasts!

"note to self... fat isn't attractive... i'm away to delete my account "

Yes that's right, fat isn't attractive unless it's hanging off a woman's chest considering breast tissue is mainly fatty tissue. Go figure eh!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

There's threads get on my nerves. .

Nobody mentions hair colour eyes colour

But skinny or cury

Discussing body types is wrong

"There's threads get on my nerves. .

But skinny or cury

"

Yep, facial features don't seem to matter, just a headless body with a hole lol.

My town

But skinny or cury

Yep, facial features don't seem to matter, just a headless body with a hole lol."

Tis true every woman has issues with there body

And for a thread to be done is wrong.

But skinny or cury

"

blonde hair, blue eyes, naughty smile... on a head which happens to be attached to a body with a hole or two...

Define Slim athletic and curvy. I am size 8 so i'm slim but i have curves so i'm curvy and i work out to keep toned so i'm athletic. Everyone has a different definition of what this means. Kisses Rebecca

to be fair point taken, people come in all shapes and sizes, and shouldn't be pigeon holed.disregarding my earlier narrow minded comment, i'm a lover of the female form. Personality is a biggie too

My town

But skinny or cury

blonde hair, blue eyes, naughty smile... on a head which happens to be attached to a body with a hole or two... "

I would rather people see past the shape of me than label me for my shape Size.

All women whatever shape size u are all beautiful.......

But skinny or cury

I

blonde hair, blue eyes, naughty smile... on a head which happens to be attached to a body with a hole or two...

"

you sound delightful

But skinny or cury

blonde hair, blue eyes, naughty smile... on a head which happens to be attached to a body with a hole or two... I would rather people see past the shape of me than label me for my shape Size.

All women whatever shape size u are all beautiful....... "

I think a lot of men on here have pretty shitty attitudes, they can't be complimentary to one without being derogatory to another at the same time, so no bloody wonder they don't get anywhere on here!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Please do not put all males in the same boat there are some of us who like the body with the hole to be able to hold a conversation and yes have nice eyes and a smile hair to dress a the head attached to the body although there some can pull the shaven head look off

some one who's fun bubbly can hold a conversation some one I don't have to watch every word out of my mouth in case they take offence

Although I have a weakness for long legs god I love a pair of long legs its not a deal breaker

"Define Slim athletic and curvy. I am size 8 so i'm slim but i have curves so i'm curvy and i work out to keep toned so i'm athletic. Everyone has a different definition of what this means. Kisses Rebecca "

Sorry to be blunt but in a word, you're hot

My town

But skinny or cury

blonde hair, blue eyes, naughty smile... on a head which happens to be attached to a body with a hole or two... I would rather people see past the shape of me than label me for my shape Size.

All women whatever shape size u are all beautiful.......

I think a lot of men on here have pretty shitty attitudes, they can't be complimentary to one without being derogatory to another at the same time, so no bloody wonder they don't get anywhere on here!"

Yeah true words though

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Curvy is very wide description sometimes though. Pardon the pun..... Hourglass is so cool...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

these threads are so boreing and predictable most ppl have pics on their profiles so you can choose who ever and what ever body shape you prefer we really don't need to know in advance

and I hate to break it to ya guys most woman don't care what you prefer

limerick

"these threads are so boreing and predictable most ppl have pics on their profiles so you can choose who ever and what ever body shape you prefer we really don't need to know in advance

and I hate to break it to ya guys most woman don't care what you prefer"

"these threads are so boreing and predictable most ppl have pics on their profiles so you can choose who ever and what ever body shape you prefer we really don't need to know in advance

and I hate to break it to ya guys most woman don't care what you prefer"

Hear hear, I am certainly not confident but I keep a pic on my profile so that I am not hiding anything from anyone, however I hate it when I get messages asking me for dress size, bra size etc, that is also very fecking rude.

Limerick

and I hate to break it to ya guys most woman don't care what you prefer

Hear hear, I am certainly not confident but I keep a pic on my profile so that I am not hiding anything from anyone, however I hate it when I get messages asking me for dress size, bra size etc, that is also very fecking rude."

People actually send mails asking for dress and bra size. To quote a tv farmer of the past "well holy God".

can i have both ?

Im curvy

have an hourglass figure

By *iscreetbuddyMan  over a year ago

Kilmainham

While I agree with the sentiments espoused by most that it's wrong to lump people into categories.

The same might also be said for the profiles who only want VWE men.

Each to their win I suppose, I just think that anyone who'd turn down a woman because of her body type, or a man because his cock isn't the size of a SKY remote are probably people you're better off not going to bed with in the first place!

"While I agree with the sentiments espoused by most that it's wrong to lump people into categories.

Each to their win I suppose, I just think that anyone who'd turn down a woman because of her body type, or a man because his cock isn't the size of a SKY remote are probably people you're better off not going to bed with in the first place!"

There is nothing wrong with having a preference though. This is is all about fulfilling fantasies and if a woman only wants to meet men with monster cocks then that is her perogative, however there is no need to be rude about men who don't fit her preference, it is just called good manners which many are lacking of here.

Limerick

"While I agree with the sentiments espoused by most that it's wrong to lump people into categories.

Each to their win I suppose, I just think that anyone who'd turn down a woman because of her body type, or a man because his cock isn't the size of a SKY remote are probably people you're better off not going to bed with in the first place!"

While what you say is valid most here because they want to get what they favour. Don't think anyone should make excuse for that on a sex site......

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Well said that lady

So girls do you prefer your men athletic or average?

I mean men asking about breast size and how full and pert they are is a complete turn off. That skinny is yuk and fat well it's a no go. Mmmm don't you think we shouldn't settle for anything less than 8inches in the cock department and have the likes of Channing Tatum throwing themselves at us, well anything else is such a let down.

As for moobs well that's a no no. Saggy arses on men don't float my boat either and beer bellies are soooo last year. Hate bones sticking into me so skinny guys can sling your hook too.

If you jaw line isn't square then I don't want to know. Have you a 6 pack? I need to see definition in those abs when I remove your sexy tight white t-shirt.

Tongue firmly set in cheek

limerick

"So girls do you prefer your men athletic or average?

I mean men asking about breast size and how full and pert they are is a complete turn off. That skinny is yuk and fat well it's a no go. Mmmm don't you think we shouldn't settle for anything less than 8inches in the cock department and have the likes of Channing Tatum throwing themselves at us, well anything else is such a let down.

As for moobs well that's a no no. Saggy arses on men don't float my boat either and beer bellies are soooo last year. Hate bones sticking into me so skinny guys can sling your hook too.

If you jaw line isn't square then I don't want to know. Have you a 6 pack? I need to see definition in those abs when I remove your sexy tight white t-shirt.

Tongue firmly set in cheek "

So when did U say U were free

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

Face, personality, smile, and chemistry. The rest is just wrapping, and if you only like one particular type of wrapping, well...that's your loss.

"Why is it always the extreme of one side.

skinny is not attractive but neither is fat.

(thin waist wide hips, hour glass) curvy or fit (gym fit, strong/toned)

if its the real definition of both I couldn't choose, but if its a naturally curvy woman who works out and has a decent bf level it is incredibly sexy

"

[Removed by poster at 19/09/13 13:06:34]

"Define Slim athletic and curvy. I am size 8 so i'm slim but i have curves so i'm curvy and i work out to keep toned so i'm athletic. Everyone has a different definition of what this means. Kisses Rebecca "

Sounds great to me

By *iscreetbuddyMan  over a year ago

Kilmainham

Each to their win I suppose, I just think that anyone who'd turn down a woman because of her body type, or a man because his cock isn't the size of a SKY remote are probably people you're better off not going to bed with in the first place!

There is nothing wrong with having a preference though. This is is all about fulfilling fantasies and if a woman only wants to meet men with monster cocks then that is her perogative, however there is no need to be rude about men who don't fit her preference, it is just called good manners which many are lacking of here."

I think it's actually more to do with the fact that they can get away with it than anything.

The ratio of men to women makes that kind of behaviour okay.

It's a buyers market & women hold all the power.

More power to them, I just think it's all the same thing

Have so say i love curves on my women but they hold all the power in here unfortunately lol but everyone likes different things that what makes the world go round so i say enjoy what u like and have plenty of it

"Have so say i love curves on my women but they hold all the power in here unfortunately lol but everyone likes different things that what makes the world go round so i say enjoy what u like and have plenty of it "

I know , imagine women having some power in a man's world eh!

I know women in power whats the world coming to trixie lol

"I know women in power whats the world coming to trixie lol"

My town

Its called girl power.

Lucan

Right girls. The dinner won't cook itself, you know

My town

No it won't Michael and as u Pointed out in another thread spudulike has closed u may look out for another take away.

"Right girls. The dinner won't cook itself, you know "

Brilliant

"No it won't Michael and as u Pointed out in another thread spudulike has closed u may look out for another take away.

"

lol

Forget the dinner i want to hear more on this new girl power thingy

"I agree, curvy is great. However, there is a difference between fat and curvy."

BIG different between curves and fat.

Body shape it's not how you feel or imagine yourself, it's what you see in the mirror,as we notice,there is lot's of confusion...

"BIG different between curves and fat.

Body shape it's not how you feel or imagine yourself, it's what you see in the mirror,as we notice,there is lot's of confusion... "

You post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering an anorexic will look in the mirror and see a fat person, ever heard of body dysmorphic disorder?

Surely just talking about body type gets people thinking about themselves and categorizing themself into one "type"

Personally I find a sense of humour and a smile the biggest turn ons, someone who is comfortable with themself. Although threads like this can make some people very unsure of their appeal to others, everyone is beautiful and deserves to be happy.

Just my tuppence worth

Lucan

Sing it with me people...

"everybody's beautiful, in their own way,

La la la la la... "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i apologize if i upset anyone it was only light hearted fun for my first forum entry

please except my apologies

will ya go way will ya , sure these hounds and hooors on here dont get upset easily , dont be worrin

Limerick

On feckin devastated lol

"will ya go way will ya , sure these hounds and hooors on here dont get upset easily , dont be worrin "

hounds n hooors? speak for yourself sonny.

"will ya go way will ya , sure these hounds and hooors on here dont get upset easily , dont be worrin

hounds n hooors? speak for yourself sonny."

i assume your joking

"will ya go way will ya , sure these hounds and hooors on here dont get upset easily , dont be worrin

i assume your joking "

Assume away, it is free after all.

i assume your joking

Assume away, it is free after all."

o having a bad day eh , musha

i assume your joking

Assume away, it is free after all.

o having a bad day eh , musha"

oh yes that must be it I'm having a bad day, you nailed it!

Lucan

Is there any way of just putting this thread to bed? It's not exactly going anywhere positive. I know, let's talk about politics, or religion, or something that can't possibly go wrong

well sure , maybe not , maybe your always this friendly

keep up the good work

"Is there any way of just putting this thread to bed? It's not exactly going anywhere positive. I know, let's talk about politics, or religion, or something that can't possibly go wrong "

sing us a song michael that always works

My town

Fellow Wexford man shut the fuck up stop putting oil on fire will ya

U bloody hun

Lucan

No sooner said than done

All together now, holding hands around the fire..

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah.

Lucan

Sing it with me now...

You up the back, c'mon..

"Someone's singing lord, Kumbayah... "

"Fellow Wexford man shut the fuck up stop putting oil on fire will ya

U bloody hun "

a fuck this place , everyone goes on about freedom of speach but fuck all anyone means it , i didnt even realise i was puttin fuel on the fire , i thought i was havein bit laugh, why do all these people go on about being able to say what you want , and when you do , some one always bitches or winges ,ya are killin this place

Lucan

U bloody hun

a fuck this place , everyone goes on about freedom of speach but fuck all anyone means it , i didnt even realise i was puttin fuel on the fire , i thought i was havein bit laugh, why do all these people go on about being able to say what you want , and when you do , some one always bitches or winges ,ya are killin this place "

I dont know that one, but if you have the chords for it, sure we'll give it a go...

My town

U bloody hun

a fuck this place , everyone goes on about freedom of speach but fuck all anyone means it , i didnt even realise i was puttin fuel on the fire , i thought i was havein bit laugh, why do all these people go on about being able to say what you want , and when you do , some one always bitches or winges ,ya are killin this place "

Ohhh bloody hell do one will ya someone can't take a joke either

to the tune of marlin mansons personal jeasus

My town

To the tune of shania twain man I feel like a woman

shania twain mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Body shape it's not how you feel or imagine yourself, it's what you see in the mirror,as we notice,there is lot's of confusion...

You post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering an anorexic will look in the mirror and see a fat person, ever heard of body dysmorphic disorder? "

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn

My town

You post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering an anorexic will look in the mirror and see a fat person, ever heard of body dysmorphic disorder?

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn"

what do u mean

My town

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn"

are u saying and please correct me if I'm wrong that a bbw is a fat person am I reading this wrong..

And can't be bothered to do anything bout it

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn what do u mean "

That people just lazy and looking for all sort of excuses

My town

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn what do u mean

That people just lazy and looking for all sort of excuses"

what bout people that have conditions that would make slightly overweight or struggle to lose weight. I would class myself as bbw I am not lazy i have tried to lose weight but not talking bout me in general sometimes people over weight or under weight there could be a medical issue...

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn are u saying and please correct me if I'm wrong that a bbw is a fat person am I reading this wrong..

And can't be bothered to do anything bout it "

Again,it's everyone opinion...if person 160kg like to think as BBW...then good luck.

Not talking about disorders...just saying when person look at the mirror and instead seeing himself fat,just find excuse to call them self,BBW,big bones etc...that's it's not disorder, that's just justifiable excuse not do anything about it...majority don't have any disorders,they just don't give a damn are u saying and please correct me if I'm wrong that a bbw is a fat person am I reading this wrong..

Again,it's everyone opinion...if person 160kg like to think as BBW...then good luck."

mention before,talking about majority who doesn't have medical conditions,just life style they choose

My town

For a site that is open minded

There is alot of narrow minded people on it. No one is perfect and no should run anyone down size age whatever cause none of us are perfect....

"For a site that is open minded

There is alot of narrow minded people on it. No one is perfect and no should run anyone down size age whatever cause none of us are perfect.... "

If we trying get better,look better it's not narrow minded

Again,it's everyone opinion...if person 160kg like to think as BBW...then good luck.

mention before,talking about majority who doesn't have medical conditions,just life style they choose"

incredibly narrow minded viewpoint... so narrow they couldn't possibly see all of me

My town

There is alot of narrow minded people on it. No one is perfect and no should run anyone down size age whatever cause none of us are perfect....

If we trying get better,look better it's not narrow minded "

again I don't get u I just think body issues are a delicate subject no matter wat size you are.....

And again no one is perfect.......

If we trying get better,look better it's not narrow minded "

but shows that in your opinion slimmer is 'better'... judgemental

will try specsavers

My town

If we trying get better,look better it's not narrow minded

but shows that in your opinion slimmer is 'better'... judgemental "

slimmer not better at all,not saying that

as we not from Ireland in our society body shape is not delicate subject,just reality...

My town

"as we not from Ireland in our society body shape is not delicate subject,just reality..."
feck all to do if your from Ireland or the bloody moon.

Ahh another day in the forums, toys bein thrown outta the pram, opinions misinterpreted, ppl takin things personally....anybody fancy actually havin sex????....here for fun ...Yee haar

...oh trust me big different....way big different...

[Removed by poster at 20/09/13 15:51:02]

"Ahh another day in the forums, toys bein thrown outta the pram, opinions misinterpreted, ppl takin things personally....anybody fancy actually havin sex????....here for fun ...Yee haar "

"as we not from Ireland in our society body shape is not delicate subject,just reality... feck all to do if your from Ireland or the bloody moon. "

"slimmer not better at all,not saying that"

dont worry anyone who bothered to take in what your saying , would realise that you never even so much as emplyed that slimmer is better ,

to may you were saying that there are many big people with no medical condition or disorder , that look in mirror and call it big boned etc. just to justify it to them selves......

and if that is what your saying ,,, well if that is what your saying , your not wrong

My town

Beam me up Scotty please

I'm bailing out

"slimmer not better at all,not saying that

dont worry. anyone who bothered to take in what your saying , would realise that you never even so much as emplyed that slimmer is better .

to me, you were saying that there are many big people with no medical condition or disorder , that look in mirror and call it big boned etc. just to justify it to them selves......

and if that is what your saying ,,, well , your not wrong"

dont worry anyone who bothered to take in what your saying , would realise that you never even so much as emplyed that slimmer is better ,

to may you were saying that there are many big people with no medical condition or disorder , that look in mirror and call it big boned etc. just to justify it to them selves......

and if that is what your saying ,,, well if that is what your saying , your not wrong"

That's what we mean

and if that is what your saying ,,, well if that is what your saying , your not wrong

That's what we mean"

i think everyone but the peeps on the band wagon can see that is what you were saying

Ah Feck you can never win in there threads. I like all shapes and sizes.

That's what we mean

i think everyone but the peeps on the band wagon can see that is what you were saying "

Lol @ bandwagon, I am intelligent enough to form my own thoughts, not so sure about you though

That's what we mean

i think everyone but the peeps on the band wagon can see that is what you were saying

Lol @ bandwagon, I am intelligent enough to form my own thoughts, not so sure about you though "

im sure you will be eventully

That's what we mean

Lol @ bandwagon, I am intelligent enough to form my own thoughts, not so sure about you though

im sure you will be eventully "

Yeah I think I'm getting there!

That's what we mean

im sure you will be eventully

Yeah I think I'm getting there! "

no rush , take your time

there is always two sides of opinion...so happy swinging

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"there is always two sides of opinion...so happy swinging"

Correct! unfortunately in this irish room though it seems you can have an opinion, as long as it is the same as the self appointed forum queen. Qualifications for said job: talk shite in here 24/7 throw wobblers when someone differs from your opinion.. Then of course followed by the pisstake attention seeking status update.

My answer to original question: I don't care if your fat or thin, if your nice, pleasant use the manners you were taught as a CHILD and basically not a fucking raging swearing self opinionated bulldog chewing a wasp TYPE, you will do for me.. That is all

Who's the forum queen. The hunt begins

I like curves on a woman.

I like to feel a woman's body

[Removed by poster at 20/09/13 19:49:17]

I like a woman who looks after them selfs

Men r expected to do it so why didn't woman

Roles of fat isn't sexy for me I no some people r into it

Will prob get loads of hate for telling the truth now

You see big woman on here saying they only want guys with 6 packs with athletic

I'm sure if a over weight guy said he only wanted to meet models on he's profile he wud get a grilling from people

No point giving me hate on this forum because I will prob forget to look at it

Had to be said

The pure hypocrisy of people on here is never-ending, it does give me something to laugh about now and again though, no brains required on this site it would seem!

"I like a woman who looks after them selfs

I'm sure if a over weight guy said he only wanted to meet models on he's profile he wud get a grilling from people

Had to be said "

I agree 100%,fat is fat,not curvy,fabulous,heavy,it's overweight,unhealthy,obese.Just be honest.

"The pure hypocrisy of people on here is never-ending, it does give me something to laugh about now and again though, no brains required on this site it would seem! "

That's our the last post and probably less polished.

Yes,yes fancy big words hypocrisy,narrow minded,etc. Open an eyes and look around...It's nothing to do with judging people of their body shape,'slimmer are better' and all that crap!We have plenty of 'big' friends and we love them no matter of their body shape.It's about different between curvy and fat! Probably because so hard to find different between those two descriptions, statistic showing shocking results!!!

Worked in countries all around continent in fitness industry and the most challenging experience ,found here in Ireland.

As a trainer I can spend at most 6 hours per week with customer what about rest 162 hours of the week...Rest of it up to him/her and hard work in the kitchen at home,not in subway or abra kebabra.

I asked customer to cut or at least reduce fizzy drinks and got an answer: no,I just drink diet....WTF?

Food & nutrition education is the key and the brain required big time!

Sensitive to talk about body shape .....feel so fragile....Keep it as taboo and carry on,will get even better.

Dr. Eva Orsmond push harder on TV show ...next thing,have to apologise....I'm so sorry,my apologies,have a Cadbury or two. That's what I see everyday and can compiere with experience in another countries.

We are saying that obviously curvy ladies  ( Lizzie Haines) are sexy no doubt about that,but not fat and if we obliged fat pps to call them curvy,then yes,we are dumb arses.

And another thread gets heated up. There's a shock lol

Jeez how many times will this issue be raised in the forums??? Unless I’m missing something, Fab caters for all types of people and is about the choice of meeting people for sex.....or has that changed?

I have been on Fab for about 2 years and have met mostly really nice people, some slim and some not. BUT the most important thing to me is that they have a personality and can hold a conversation and are not up their own ass. If someone says on their profile that they prefer ‘slim’ women/guys, sure that’s their choice and it’s a free country, it’s like the age limits I have, it’s my choice. I know if I click with a person and he appeals to me visually we will meet for coffee and if no buzz, sure we have had a laugh. I do fully understand the ‘healthy and fit’ prospective and if it was a perfect world we would all be slim/healthy/fit/non drug taking/non smoking community but alas it’s not. The world is full of curvy/fat/fatter/obese/druggies/smokers with the very few slim attractive people thrown in just to add a bit of variety and tease the rest of us and let us see what we could look like. But when it comes down to it.....do the ‘non perfect’ people want to be that way? Who can say...I can’t as I’m not perfect and wouldn’t want to be tbh. And do we need the ‘lovely perfect people’ judging fatties as bad people? I stopped smoking 10 years ago and do wrinkle my nose a wee bit when I meet a smoker as it does stink lol...but I remember how hard it was to stop smoking so I won’t say to a smoker ‘jeez you stink like an ashtray’ Some people are on here cause they are lonely and for whatever reasons maybe cannot get out to bars etc to meet people or maybe they are shy and chatting for a bit suits them. God forbid that they are fat as well as shy.....their confidence will be sky high if they read this forum. Lol. Ok folks, I have voiced my opinion.......I just wanted to show that I am like everyone else and ‘opinions are like arseholes....everyone has one!!!

I am soo looking forward to the forum on being ugly....surely that one is due soon!

"Jeez how many times will this issue be raised in the forums??? Unless I’m missing something, Fab caters for all types of people and is about the choice of meeting people for sex.....or has that changed?

I have been on Fab for about 2 years and have met mostly really nice people, some slim and some not. BUT the most important thing to me is that they have a personality and can hold a conversation and are not up their own ass. If someone says on their profile that they prefer ‘slim’ women/guys, sure that’s their choice and it’s a free country, it’s like the age limits I have, it’s my choice. I know if I click with a person and he appeals to me visually we will meet for coffee and if no buzz, sure we have had a laugh. I do fully understand the ‘healthy and fit’ prospective and if it was a perfect world we would all be slim/healthy/fit/non drug taking/non smoking community but alas it’s not. The world is full of curvy/fat/fatter/obese/druggies/smokers with the very few slim attractive people thrown in just to add a bit of variety and tease the rest of us and let us see what we could look like. But when it comes down to it.....do the ‘non perfect’ people want to be that way? Who can say...I can’t as I’m not perfect and wouldn’t want to be tbh. And do we need the ‘lovely perfect people’ judging fatties as bad people? I stopped smoking 10 years ago and do wrinkle my nose a wee bit when I meet a smoker as it does stink lol...but I remember how hard it was to stop smoking so I won’t say to a smoker ‘jeez you stink like an ashtray’ Some people are on here cause they are lonely and for whatever reasons maybe cannot get out to bars etc to meet people or maybe they are shy and chatting for a bit suits them. God forbid that they are fat as well as shy.....their confidence will be sky high if they read this forum. Lol. Ok folks, I have voiced my opinion.......I just wanted to show that I am like everyone else and ‘opinions are like arseholes....everyone has one!!!

I am soo looking forward to the forum on being ugly....surely that one is due soon!

"

Ali you could teach a few on here a thing or two!!

My town

"Jeez how many times will this issue be raised in the forums??? Unless I’m missing something, Fab caters for all types of people and is about the choice of meeting people for sex.....or has that changed?

"

well done that lady and I hope after that no more comments made u summed it up perfection.

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I like a woman who looks after them selfs

Had to be said "

I would just like to clarify my opinion because I have been blocked by someone in chat whom up until this point has never had an issue with me,in fact we enjoyed some good banter.

I used to have some of what I am about to write on my profile page but after many months I removed it,for my own reasons.

With the utmost respect to Alicat and Chilli for both of their articulate and intelligent postings,both of which I agree with.

I'll have to back to this,someone is on the phone.

You know opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one. Fat skinny tall short. Takes all sorts to make this crazy world go round. Thank Feck I'm Kevin bacon and I'm center of my universe

"You know opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one. Fat skinny tall short. Takes all sorts to make this crazy world go round. Thank Feck I'm Kevin bacon and I'm center of my universe "

Lucan

I like women. Nuff said

Lucan

...although the wimmin do be feckin' mad sometimes.

now now Michael.....that's a bit harsh.lmao We women need to be mad on here...else the men wudnt understand us!

"now now Michael.....that's a bit harsh.lmao We women need to be mad on here...else the men wudnt understand us! "

Eh what you in about lol

"now now Michael.....that's a bit harsh.lmao We women need to be mad on here...else the men wudnt understand us!

Eh what you in about lol "

Think its the full moon tonite lol

"now now Michael.....that's a bit harsh.lmao We women need to be mad on here...else the men wudnt understand us!

Eh what you in about lol

Think its the full moon tonite lol "

Oh Ali that's just my big white ass lol

By *his40Man  over a year ago

centre

Def slim for me

all shapes n size if the woman has a nice personality and is fun to be with