FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Does the full moon...

Does the full moon...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Make everyone go crazy?

I know it effects me, but more in a.. Brings out a desire to do something wild streak..

But the forums have been a bit.. Erm.. Aggressive this past few days dontcha think? Could it be the moon bringing out the crazies?

..and que.. Me getting savaged..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Make everyone go crazy?

I know it effects me, but more in a.. Brings out a desire to do something wild streak..

But the forums have been a bit.. Erm.. Aggressive this past few days dontcha think? Could it be the moon bringing out the crazies?

"

Aggressive is one option, downright nasty in others. Could be repressed horniness?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Make everyone go crazy?

"

Ravaged more like and we can blame the full moon for bring out the animal in us

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"Make everyone go crazy?

It's happens a lot in forums of all types. Normally power struggle thing

"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Make everyone go crazy?

"

im ogf my rocker all the time what's my excuse.

limerick

"Make everyone go crazy?

im ogf my rocker all the time what's my excuse. "

U just need a firm hand taken to U

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 19/09/13 09:47:09]

Limerick

"Make everyone go crazy?

im ogf my rocker all the time what's my excuse. "

Sexy women bit mad anyway... I know crawler lol...

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"Make everyone go crazy?

"

couldnt agree more, where is the fun gone as for the full moon it definitely affects people, i for one can hardly sleep!

limerick

"Make everyone go crazy?

couldnt agree more, where is the fun gone as for the full moon it definitely affects people, i for one can hardly sleep! "

Mmm now what to do in a bed and can't sleep

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

now that I think of it yes I have been a bit tetchy the last day or two nearly fell out with mr _avie t last night over a tart and before you all think they should not be swingers if she wont let him play this was serious it had custard and jam in it and he eat the last piece........getting mad all over again here

"now that I think of it yes I have been a bit tetchy the last day or two nearly fell out with mr _avie t last night over a tart and before you all think they should not be swingers if she wont let him play this was serious it had custard and jam in it and he eat the last piece........getting mad all over again here "

Ye nearly feel out over a 'tart', was she from fab?

otherside of nowhere

"now that I think of it yes I have been a bit tetchy the last day or two nearly fell out with mr _avie t last night over a tart and before you all think they should not be swingers if she wont let him play this was serious it had custard and jam in it and he eat the last piece........getting mad all over again here

Ye nearly feel out over a 'tart', was she from fab? "

no mr kipling

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

"now that I think of it yes I have been a bit tetchy the last day or two nearly fell out with mr _avie t last night over a tart and before you all think they should not be swingers if she wont let him play this was serious it had custard and jam in it and he eat the last piece........getting mad all over again here

no mr kipling"

Full moon definitely makes us.....different lol

fab brings out the crazies i think

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Shite. I must've missed a row. Damn!

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"Make everyone go crazy?

"

There is a correlation in regard to both

But its important to assure you that I

Promise I will be gentle with the savaging

no mr kipling"

Where did mr Kipling come from?

Lucan

Is there a full moon at the moment? I don't think it affects me, but didn't the word lunatic come from supposed lunar influence? Mind you, most of the medical and psychiatric diagnoses from over a hundred years ago have been proven to be lunacy themselves, so it probably makes no difference at all, unless you're waiting for the tide to take you out

Lucan

no mr kipling

Where did mr Kipling come from?"

From his knob, just like every other man

otherside of nowhere

no mr kipling

Where did mr Kipling come from?

From his knob, just like every other man "

lol

» Add a new message to this topic