FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fab!

fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok after reading ..and hearing about.. lost of dubious men and less so women..i think its time we all realised that the key to fab becoming a better place may well be communication. I would urge people to check out prospective meets, men especially, with other girls from the site, ask around ...and guys...we don't communicate at all!!(guilty)...but its time we started. This means newbies will have to do what we all did, mail half the site and get rejected loads but take it on the chin until we get a meet and greet or a couple of coffee meets to verify...but it shouldn't be and isn't easy.

folks start asking about ppl and then when the report is good...lets play..but stay safe

sry bit of a rant but this place could be so much better!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I agree with you too many people only on the site and think it's their right to get meets straight away. The swinging scene is one of immense trust. We're not going to meet just anyone. People need to frequent the chat rooms and forums and build up a rapport with their fellow swingers.

We will be members of fab for 4 years this November. We have had some great times...met some really great people too...but there's been quieter times too. You've just gotta roll with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ok after reading ..and hearing about.. lost of dubious men and less so women..i think its time we all realised that the key to fab becoming a better place may well be communication. I would urge people to check out prospective meets, men especially, with other girls from the site, ask around ...and guys...we don't communicate at all!!(guilty)...but its time we started. This means newbies will have to do what we all did, mail half the site and get rejected loads but take it on the chin until we get a meet and greet or a couple of coffee meets to verify...but it shouldn't be and isn't easy.

folks start asking about ppl and then when the report is good...lets play..but stay safe

sry bit of a rant but this place could be so much better!!! "

Agree totally...however we have messaged a few people over the recent thread activity...just to ask for a heads up....and never received a repl

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think everyone and I mean everyone is weary bout who they meet.

I think the meet and greets are a great way to meet people. But I wish some lads would appreciate the ladies being a little sceptical bout meeting and not throw in our face a fake or time waister

I totaly agree with u and i always talk to my female friends on here. Sharing is caring.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I totaly agree with u and i always talk to my female friends on here. Sharing is caring. "

...and feeling is healing

» Add a new message to this topic