FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Approaching the topic with friends

Approaching the topic with friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there. I'm a fairly recent fabber, although I was on here earlier in the year and had a meet or two as a result. Now I'm back for more (hopefully!).

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask a question - does anyone have any decent advice on raising the subject of potential swinging with friends? The situation is, I have two friends (married) who I'm very close to (been on holidays etc.) and I've always been very close to the woman, slightly flirty etc. Now I don't know if it's just because I'm on here, but I think I've started noticing a more sexual edge to our flirting lately. This is in the presence of her husband, my friend, and he doesn't seem to mind.

Long story short - is there any way at all I can find out if they would be interested? Should I?Am I delusional?

Anyway - advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you are delusional, however god (replace according to belief) loves a trier. Just put the word Fab at the end if every sentence.....if they're keen you never know what might happen.....

Keep us posted won't you and good luck

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Alternatively, when you're in their company, just whip your todger out and say something like "ok, do either of you want this bad boy? Look at it from each corner of the room and see how unique it looks from each position, high up, low down. Look at the way the light bounces off it. Look at the fucking huge shadow"

You'll know soon enough! If they're into swinging, they'll appreciate the effort you've gone to!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

In what way she flirting with you: are you not misinterpreting the fact being nice.

If she is rubbing up the inside of your leg???

What she doing?

I would hold fire you could ruin a friendship.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"In what way she flirting with you: are you not misinterpreting the fact being nice.

What she doing?

I would hold fire you could ruin a friendship. "

Spoilsport!

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi there. I'm a fairly recent fabber, although I was on here earlier in the year and had a meet or two as a result. Now I'm back for more (hopefully!).

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask a question - does anyone have any decent advice on raising the subject of potential swinging with friends? The situation is, I have two friends (married) who I'm very close to (been on holidays etc.) and I've always been very close to the woman, slightly flirty etc. Now I don't know if it's just because I'm on here, but I think I've started noticing a more sexual edge to our flirting lately. This is in the presence of her husband, my friend, and he doesn't seem to mind.

Long story short - is there any way at all I can find out if they would be interested? Should I?Am I delusional?

Anyway - advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers. "

Ever raised the swinging conversation jokingly while flirting, if you do look to see if her pupils dilate and she quickly avoids then re-engages in eye contact. This would have to be in front of her husband. Otherwise your entering dangerous territory of an affair

If so it is worth a try

good luck

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"In what way she flirting with you: are you not misinterpreting the fact being nice.

What she doing?

I would hold fire you could ruin a friendship.

Spoilsport! "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestions folks. Think I'll hold fire on some of the more interesting ones though..

It's probably just heightened awareness of things through being on here to be honest so I don't think I'll be doing anything to jeopardise our friendship.

But to those that think I'm delusional, you're probably right.. Seems to be a occupational hazard around these parts!

» Add a new message to this topic