FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > threatened

threatened

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evin1 OP   Man  over a year ago

in middle of nowhere co antrim

have just heard that a person from this site has been arrested in co londonderry for threating and trying to black mail people from this site and others.

his computer and moblie phone have been taking from him and is now in the hands of psni.

this is what time wasters can do with this site some thing has to be done soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"have just heard that a person from this site has been arrested in co londonderry for threating and trying to black mail people from this site and others.

his computer and moblie phone have been taking from him and is now in the hands of psni.

this is what time wasters can do with this site some thing has to be done soon"

And what would you suggest Admin can do about someone being set on blackmailing people then?

There has to be some way of ing out these waste of space people.

I THINK A NAME AND SHAME SECTION WOULD HELP ON THIS AND WARN PEOPLE TO STAY CLEAR

Tayside

"There has to be some way of ing out these waste of space people.

I THINK A NAME AND SHAME SECTION WOULD HELP ON THIS AND WARN PEOPLE TO STAY CLEAR"

There are always 3 sides to every story though the person saying the other is a timewaster, the other person with their side of the story and the TRUTH which will normally be somewhere in the middle!

That's how naming and shaming is never a good idea because who decides who is telling the truth?

Just my tuppence worth!

well i do not think threaten someone with a hammer and demanding money is in the middle.

there could be a 3 strike rule then admin should have to get in touch with the person and confirm they are genuine

Tayside

"well i do not think threaten someone with a hammer and demanding money is in the middle.

there could be a 3 strike rule then admin should have to get in touch with the person and confirm they are genuine"

I don't think though that anyone joining here is gonna put that in their profile now are they?

So how would the site ever be responsible for policing someone's actions away from the site?

You mean like a home visit from Admin then to see if they are genuine or not after the 3 strikes?

Sorry, not being flippant about the situation you describe but not knowing myself if it is true or not and I presume they haven't been found guilty in a court yet either?

But if it is and they are found guilty then it doesn't make them timewasters or the site's problem it makes them criminals and the court's problem to deal with.

Again just my tuppence worth!

» Add a new message to this topic