FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your first swinging experience

Your first swinging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after plucking up the courage, ( the genuine peeps ) how did your first experience go. One to remember or not? Was it all what you expected ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was nervous but brendan told me to relax I found it strange but once started it was a load of fun. the couple we were with were so nice lovely and they are great people. so if you are reading this thanks a lot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first was the greatest ever , still haven't had another quite like it but ill keep trying

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's what swinging all about. The enjoyment, the experience the memory's hmmmmm.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

our first was a party we hadent a clue what we were in for so we kinda jumped in at the deep end it worked out very well for us but that was down to the hosts who were very experienced and new how to treat scared newbies and we have never looked back lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

My first was with a scotish lady visiting the area within seven days of joining had being messaging the previous night woke to a msg

room no and hotel just knock three times

that put my heart in my mouth and a stiffy in mt jocks it was hard not play in the shower but an hr later wow what a way to wake up

» Add a new message to this topic