FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > support needed

support needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Herself isn't feeling "sexy" last few days. Despite my endeavours, assurances, etc I need support and comment!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take her out wine dine and reassure

Looks pretty damn sexy and hot to me. Police uniform mmmm will have to fab that

It happens , sometimes there is nothing anyone else can say or do to change how you feel, just have to let it pass.

She looks pretty damn sexy to me

Mrs nice is exactly the same these days. Don't know if I can keep her on the site this time round.

It's a hard one. Take it she won't let you stay if she goes

It's a hard one, I think you have to be pretty confident to be on here, and even the most confident people have a wobble at times I'm sure. Maybe a wee break needed so the focus isn't on fab so much for a while.

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Maybe she has too much on her mind like Christmas , shopping , cooking , social occasions , kids etc . Maybe she could do with some help .

Try a nice massage without expecting anything in return . It might spark off the urge again. Annythings worth a try .

"Mrs nice is exactly the same these days. Don't know if I can keep her on the site this time round. "

There are sone horrible ppl on here but you guys and the op are feelin the same as all of us, the pre Xmas blues..the horn will cum bck with Santa!!!..and BTW Mrs nice is sooper sexy...ive seen her in cam!!!!..lol..it will return

"Mrs nice is exactly the same these days. Don't know if I can keep her on the site this time round.

There are sone horrible ppl on here but you guys and the op are feelin the same as all of us, the pre Xmas blues..the horn will cum bck with Santa!!!..and BTW Mrs nice is sooper sexy...ive seen her in cam!!!!..lol..it will return "

Here's hoping lol lol

"Mrs nice is exactly the same these days. Don't know if I can keep her on the site this time round.

There are sone horrible ppl on here but you guys and the op are feelin the same as all of us, the pre Xmas blues..the horn will cum bck with Santa!!!..and BTW Mrs nice is sooper sexy...ive seen her in cam!!!!..lol..it will return

Here's hoping lol lol "

Fingers crossed

Here's hoping lol lol "

Thanks for all your support,advice, fabs and pm's.

(And we can confirm Mrs Nice is indeed stunning)

Here's hoping lol lol

(And we can confirm Mrs Nice is indeed stunning) "

Thanks guys your very sweet xxx

Here's hoping lol lol

Thanks guys your very sweet xxx"

you should know that by now we say it as it is xoxo

Here's hoping lol lol

Thanks guys your very sweet xxx

you should know that by now we say it as it is xoxo

"

Ohhh we know lol lol

» Add a new message to this topic