FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > any fabbers on there own this xmas

any fabbers on there own this xmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i know no one is going to honestly answer this but lets see can we help someone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, I'm with ya there whopper!!...

But I've found a way to get around it...

I volunteered to work!

That way someone else can be home, spending time with their family

For the first time in two years I get to spend mine with my family as I've been working the last two

I did the same like fooey... only that they decided to close anyway. So being honest, I'll be alone on Christmas. I'll be on my couch in my pjs stuffing myself with lots of crap, watching a lot of movies lol

well ya can be sitting right beside your other half and still feel alone so it depends on the point of view ..xxx

"Yep, I'm with ya there whopper!!...

I volunteered to work!

That way someone else can be home, spending time with their family "

aww thats nice

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"well ya can be sitting right beside your other half and still feel alone so it depends on the point of view ..xxx"

totally with u

"well ya can be sitting right beside your other half and still feel alone so it depends on the point of view ..xxx"
could not be truer!

That's why mans best friend truly is a dog.......

But a call girl would go a long way too lol.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I volunteered to work!

awww fooey fair play to u

"well ya can be sitting right beside your other half and still feel alone so it depends on the point of view ..xxx

totally with u "

At times I feel like that too

"well ya can be sitting right beside your other half and still feel alone so it depends on the point of view ..xxx

totally with u

At times I feel like that too "

I think a lot of us feel like that.x

I'll be on my own too with full control of the remote control and the box of chocs lol

By *oveheart666Woman  over a year ago

limerick

i will be on my own at xmas.... couch, xmas movies and wine...all day and night...

Your never on your own when your member of fab xxx

"Your never on your own when your member of fab xxx"

true

"Your never on your own when your member of fab xxx"

Awh xxx

I feel really bad now because I will be surrounded by my family, if it wasn't being held at my dads I would invite you all, Christmas is a family time and we are all family

"Your never on your own when your member of fab xxx

true "

Meant to add as there is always someone stalking you lol

true

Meant to add as there is always someone stalking you lol "

Shhh you SaI'd you wouldn't tell

"I feel really bad now because I will be surrounded by my family, if it wasn't being held at my dads I would invite you all, Christmas is a family time and we are all family "

dont get me wrong i will be too.i love seeing my kids happy and surrounded by love.but the love i get back is only from them.so like i said ya could be surrounded by people and still feel alone...

i hope yiz all have your violins out

I volunteered to work!

That's really thoughtful......

That sounds horrible Curvy.

totally with u

At times I feel like that too "

It does happen unfortunately.....

totally with u

It does happen unfortunately....."

ah its life....thats why im here with you fabulous people

can I ask for your advice on something. I have a dear friend who will be alone on Xmas. She's actually an ex. I hate thought of her being like that esp on that day.

Anyway il be with my family which im blessed to have but would I be over stepping the line if I called for a few hours. I know she would appreciate but id hate to her to think im doing it out of pity.

Oh and FYI i have no hidden agenda here ok. We well past that.

Were gonna have a full house this year with all the visitors coming to see our two new arrivals. Looking forward to it and best of all hubby is doing the cooking

My town

"can I ask for your advice on something. I have a dear friend who will be alone on Xmas. She's actually an ex. I hate thought of her being like that esp on that day.

Anyway il be with my family which im blessed to have but would I be over stepping the line if I called for a few hours. I know she would appreciate but id hate to her to think im doing it out of pity.

Oh and FYI i have no hidden agenda here ok. We well past that. "

personally i think its s nice idea; if you still have s friendly relationship than why not.

Christmas can be s lonely day if on your own so pop round with some mince pies and a bottle of wine she may appreciate it.

"can I ask for your advice on something. I have a dear friend who will be alone on Xmas. She's actually an ex. I hate thought of her being like that esp on that day.

Oh and FYI i have no hidden agenda here ok. We well past that. personally i think its s nice idea; if you still have s friendly relationship than why not.

Christmas can be s lonely day if on your own so pop round with some mince pies and a bottle of wine she may appreciate it. "

Yes I agree. Call and see her.....its a nice thing to do.

Thanks ladies. I appreciate your advice . Hope ye have a lovely time also xx

Oh and FYI i have no hidden agenda here ok. We well past that. personally i think its s nice idea; if you still have s friendly relationship than why not.

Christmas can be s lonely day if on your own so pop round with some mince pies and a bottle of wine she may appreciate it. "

If there is no hidden agenda and theres no likelyhood of a misunderstanding of the intention then I think its a lovely idea.

I had a couple of Christmases where I had my ex hubby, an ex boyfriend and my present partner all sitting together for Christmas dinner ....conversation was a bit strained at times but went off ok lol

My town

Christmas can be s lonely day if on your own so pop round with some mince pies and a bottle of wine she may appreciate it.

If there is no hidden agenda and theres no likelyhood of a misunderstanding of the intention then I think its a lovely idea.

I had a couple of Christmases where I had my ex hubby, an ex boyfriend and my present partner all sitting together for Christmas dinner ....conversation was a bit strained at times but went off ok lol "

I done that

Last yr with my ex on new years eve spent the night together and it turned out ok.

jealous....!!!

Just me and the kids as usual for Christmas, its getting easier as they are getting older, dinner few drinks and crappy TV, some good laughs,

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 15:16:53]

Dinner with family then texas holdem with mates xmas night

Oh and FYI i have no hidden agenda here ok. We well past that. "

im my opinion. Anyone who wouldn't do that for someone important.... Is an ass.... So no you wouldn't be over steeping at all.... But maybe u should ask her round to ur family.... Then shell surly not feel like pity.

Hapypy christmas everyone xxx

What is it that people think you have to share christmas x i used to enjoy it on my own

All alone from lunchtime on

Unless all the ladies, that are also alone, want to call round lol

im my opinion. Anyone who wouldn't do that for someone important.... Is an ass.... So no you wouldn't be over steeping at all.... But maybe u should ask her round to ur family.... Then shell surly not feel like pity. "

Good idea bud

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Think there's too much relevance and pressure put on at Xmas to be ' part of a family or not home alone'.......for many it's just another day and rightly so !!!

What ever and who ever you choose to spend the day with , be content and happy with your lot.....if not pull the bar clean awf yersell

im my opinion. Anyone who wouldn't do that for someone important.... Is an ass.... So no you wouldn't be over steeping at all.... But maybe u should ask her round to ur family.... Then shell surly not feel like pity.

Good idea bud "

totally agree, if your family is ok with it, invite her!

Will anyone invite me? All my friends are away and my family is abroad

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Yes me

"ok i know no one is going to honestly answer this but lets see can we help someone ?"

awh will u be alone whopper?il lend u my pussy cat for the day,hes great company

totally with u

I think a lot of us feel like that.x

Totally agree with you.

"

Technically I'll be with people as I'll be staying in my parents but essentially, alone.

It's my first Xmas on my own and not how this one was meant to go at all so kinda dreading the whole thing.

But no doubt I'll spend the day glued to Fab as usual lol

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Some people choose to be alone as it's easier than faking it at someone's house where you don't feel at ease or even welcome , or there's a feud going on right under your nose . So it's Christmas Day . Do whatever pleases you or go visiting some fab friends either for a fab breakfast , fab lunch , fab supper or a fab drinking session with a happy ending .

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

My christmas day will consist of work a few pints then back home, never got the whole celebrating christmas thing, I have been invited to plenty of mates houses but would never dream of going (maybe that's why they invite me) its a day for kids really so it has never bothered me being on my own at christmas. Either that or I will drink myself into a coma anyway happy christmas to you all

As in from today I'll be alone this Xmas 4 and a half years gone in a text classy ex I had lol

never really an family xmas tbh after growing up in care for years xmas was a lonely time for me till i met met herself an a few years ago i was gonna have an xmas dinner with a family for the first time have to be honest i was shittin it i was so nervous noting could calm me down now today and this year i love it i feel so welcomed an relaxed and its a really nice feeling being apart if it and i know theres people out there who will be home alone and my heart goes out to them anyho folks have happy xmas or sexy xmas ste..

My mum passed away this year. First time I won't be able to call round for Christmas.

So despite many invites to be elsewhere, for me, it'll be an open fire, my own cooking, a pile of movies and time to myself.

She'd been in much pain the past couple of years. Am I looking forward to it, knowing she's not in pain any more? I dunno. We'll see.

But Merry Christmas to you all. Even the fake profiles.

By *tarman44Man  over a year ago

waterford

well this year i'm going to be alone for christmas first time in 27 years and being honest i'm not looking forward to it or no how its gonna feel on the day

By *ete burnsMan  over a year ago

derry

true

Meant to add as there is always someone stalking you lol "

Have you meet my ex.lol.

"My mum passed away this year. First time I won't be able to call round for Christmas.

So despite many invites to be elsewhere, for me, it'll be an open fire, my own cooking, a pile of movies and time to myself.

She'd been in much pain the past couple of years. Am I looking forward to it, knowing she's not in pain any more? I dunno. We'll see.

But Merry Christmas to you all. Even the fake profiles. "

You have my sympathy. The first christmas without a loved one, especially your mother, is very tough. Take your comfort in knowing she's free from pain. When my first christmas without my mother came, i made myself think how much worse she'd have been, had she made it till then. Losing my mother is the worst thing that's ever happened to me, but i am grateful every day her suffering is over.

And to haul my ass back on topic, no i won't be on my own, i'm going to have a houseful. I'll be praying for five minutes of peace and quiet lol

"My mum passed away this year. First time I won't be able to call round for Christmas.

But Merry Christmas to you all. Even the fake profiles. "

xmas was never the same when my mum died! mothers holds the family together i think,and xmas dinners just arent the same as when she made them

My town

xmas was never the same when my mum died! mothers holds the family together i think,and xmas dinners just arent the same as when she made them "

ohh I hear you second Xmas without my mum Christmas aint the same she loved Christmas so trying to make it a good Xmas this yr in memory of her

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I will be home alone, I hate Xmas for various reasons, but those that have families I hope you all have a lovely time.

For me it will be tv, fav foods, maybe a glass of something and that's about it

xmas was never the same when my mum died! mothers holds the family together i think,and xmas dinners just arent the same as when she made them ohh I hear you second Xmas without my mum Christmas aint the same she loved Christmas so trying to make it a good Xmas this yr in memory of her "

its just not the same without my mum,dont think xmas will ever be the same again!

Hi all

We are with family during Christmas but if anyone around here is on there own and wants to meet for chat in the evening this can be arranged. There will be no playing on Christmas day as it is against our rules.

To everyone happy christmas

My town

xmas was never the same when my mum died! mothers holds the family together i think,and xmas dinners just arent the same as when she made them ohh I hear you second Xmas without my mum Christmas aint the same she loved Christmas so trying to make it a good Xmas this yr in memory of her

its just not the same without my mum,dont think xmas will ever be the same again!"

my mim loved the film scrooge I put it on and ended up crying so I turbed it off we used to watch it Xmas eve night with a irish coffee.

xmas was never the same when my mum died! mothers holds the family together i think,and xmas dinners just arent the same as when she made them ohh I hear you second Xmas without my mum Christmas aint the same she loved Christmas so trying to make it a good Xmas this yr in memory of her

its just not the same without my mum,dont think xmas will ever be the same again!"

mum passed n dad gone too he used to call round for Xmas dinner few drinks n a film gonna be a tough day to get through alone

» Add a new message to this topic