FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How do you choose?

How do you choose?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So how do you choose who you will send a message too and who you will reply too?

Maybe 5 things in order of importance that help make your mind up to start chatting?

Here are mine.......

1. A cheery profile, lots of waffle and positivity please!

2. Pictures. If I like them I fab them but only your best one or two. If I fab more than that you must be someone from Galway!

3. How good was your grammar! "Str8 2 da piont I wanna suck ur cock" isn't going to make me want to know more.

4. Age. If your too young looking, acting or just plain too young sorry I don't like feeling like I'm chatting to my eldest daughters friends.

5. Veri's. photo or a couple of personal veri's, so you are the person in your picture helps.

So how about all you fabbers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i answer the ones that are funny.humour goes a long way.i check their profile for verifications age height then pics....(dont want a small cock thank you)...then i answer.

"i answer the ones that are funny.humour goes a long way.i check their profile for verifications age height then pics....(dont want a small cock thank you)...then i answer. "

Rules me put

"So how do you choose who you will send a message too and who you will reply too?

Maybe 5 things in order of importance that help make your mind up to start chatting?

Here are mine.......

2. Pictures. If I like them I fab them but only your best one or two. If I fab more than that you must be someone from Galway!

3. How good was your grammar! "Str8 2 da piont I wanna suck ur cock" isn't going to make me want to know more.

4. Age. If your too young looking, acting or just plain too young sorry I don't like feeling like I'm chatting to my eldest daughters friends.

5. Veri's. photo or a couple of personal veri's, so you are the person in your picture helps.

"

Most of above, though grammar doesn't bother me that much cos some of it is autocorrect up to mischief and as for age that's what my age filter is for at both ends of the spectrum

funny and relaxed profiles attract me most (plus someone who doesn't sound like their own ass.....)

Humour first and foremost .... A guy that makes me laugh always gets my attention .....

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

1.Do they accommodate?

2. Veris. If they have met people or are just fantasists.

3.Actually have a full profile not just a one line.

4. Size of cock. Bigger the better!

"i answer the ones that are funny.humour goes a long way.i check their profile for verifications age height then pics....(dont want a small cock thank you)...then i answer. "

Ahhh Curvy...that rules me out so

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

"So how do you choose who you will send a message too and who you will reply too?

Here are mine.......

"

No2 ha so maybe it was you n not me meeting her scared her off here lol!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here are mine.......

No2 ha so maybe it was you n not me meeting her scared her off here lol!"

Who?

anyone lookin to meet at the drop of me hat.

lovers of cocky pics.

dirty bitchs.

mother and daughter tag team.

ladies with one hidden ver .

and of coarse newbies and people on here for at least a year with no vers .

all to top of me list.

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Here are mine.......

No2 ha so maybe it was you n not me meeting her scared her off here lol!

Who? "

Well am prob thinking the one you fabb 'd more than few of prob was erotic as her pics were so well taken, haven't checked last few days but seems to have vanished like many do!.

» Add a new message to this topic