FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > site!!

site!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

were are all the real swingers when i need one!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Swinging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having sex

By *roghedamanMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

I'm also a member of the sister site to here called "fabgay" and it does work a lot better. All men and no pussy footing about (no pun intended). It's simply a matter of who's available and where. We say no to each other and not many arguments, plenty more to choose from. I don't understand where the spanner in the works here is. Can anyone explain?

i have the same problem with real butter....

"I'm also a member of the sister site to here called "fabgay" and it does work a lot better. All men and no pussy footing about (no pun intended). It's simply a matter of who's available and where. We say no to each other and not many arguments, plenty more to choose from. I don't understand where the spanner in the works here is. Can anyone explain?"

Without trying to sound facetious, why are you here then?...

I mean if the other site is a lot more 'user friendly' then why bother with all the annoyances and arguments of this poor little mixed up site!?...

Drogheda

"I'm also a member of the sister site to here called "fabgay" and it does work a lot better. All men and no pussy footing about (no pun intended). It's simply a matter of who's available and where. We say no to each other and not many arguments, plenty more to choose from. I don't understand where the spanner in the works here is. Can anyone explain?

I mean if the other site is a lot more 'user friendly' then why bother with all the annoyances and arguments of this poor little mixed up site!?... "

That question is very easy to answer........not all men here who claim to be straight on their profile actually are

I get messages from straight guys here looking for fun.

Is that good enough an answer for you?

"I'm also a member of the sister site to here called "fabgay" and it does work a lot better. All men and no pussy footing about (no pun intended). It's simply a matter of who's available and where. We say no to each other and not many arguments, plenty more to choose from. I don't understand where the spanner in the works here is. Can anyone explain?

I mean if the other site is a lot more 'user friendly' then why bother with all the annoyances and arguments of this poor little mixed up site!?...

That question is very easy to answer........not all men here who claim to be straight on their profile actually are

Is that good enough an answer for you?"

So you're looking for a straight guy to fuck??...

Yep that makes sense, loads on here claim to be straight and aren't!..

Hence the reason I use my filters now

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Hence the reason I use my filters now "

Where u get the ninja.

I want a ninja

Drogheda

Hence the reason I use my filters now "

They look for me lol

"

Where u get the ninja.

I want a ninja"

» Add a new message to this topic