FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Man Flu........THE FACTS!

Man Flu........THE FACTS!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rusader1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Man Flu - The Facts...

1. Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth.

This is an irrefutable scientific fact*.

*(Based on a survey of over 100,000 men.)

2. Man-Flu is not 'just a cold'. It is a condition so severe that the germs from a single Man-Flu sneeze could wipe out entire tribes of people living in the rainforest. And probably loads of monkeys too.

3. Women do not contract Man-Flu.

At worst they suffer from what is medically recognised as a 'Mild Girly Sniffle'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr curvy here man i got some dose of the man flue today poor me hot water bottles everywhere lol as for the misses well she has a women flue quite bad all cuddled up in her pjs how can women live true it as for me i look like a zombie lol

By *rusader1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Mr curvy here man i got some dose of the man flue today poor me hot water bottles everywhere lol as for the misses well she has a women flue quite bad all cuddled up in her pjs how can women live true it as for me i look like a zombie lol "

Mr Curvy - you need to MAN UP and stop letting the side down!!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Mam flu my left tit!!!!

Man flu my hole...yiz need to grow a pair....More "painful" than Childbirth...er are ya on drugs r wat!!!! Lol Men cant live with them cant kill em !!!!

"Man Flu - The Facts...

1. Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth.

This is an irrefutable scientific fact*.

*(Based on a survey of over 100,000 men.)

2. Man-Flu is not 'just a cold'. It is a condition so severe that the germs from a single Man-Flu sneeze could wipe out entire tribes of people living in the rainforest. And probably loads of monkeys too.

3. Women do not contract Man-Flu.

At worst they suffer from what is medically recognised as a 'Mild Girly Sniffle'

"

Was this survey carried out by men by any chance?

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!"

My town

Cause it was done by a man.

Man flu worse than childbirth. I would love a man to experience child birth.

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!"

How do I do that? Just sneeze or spit on it?

My town

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

How do I do that? Just sneeze or spit on it? "

sneeze or spit on my left ddee and and you will more to worry bout than man flu

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

How do I do that? Just sneeze or spit on it? sneeze or spit on my left ddee and and you will more to worry bout than man flu "

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol

HR departments don't recognize man flu as a valid sick absence reason so obviously it must be made up

My town

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

How do I do that? Just sneeze or spit on it? sneeze or spit on my left ddee and and you will more to worry bout than man flu

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol "

hey the best way to describe childbirth try squeezing a pineapple out through the top of your lad!!!!!

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

How do I do that? Just sneeze or spit on it? sneeze or spit on my left ddee and and you will more to worry bout than man flu

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol hey the best way to describe childbirth try squeezing a pineapple out through the top of your lad!!!!! "

There's no need to bring my son into it!

"HR departments don't recognize man flu as a valid sick absence reason so obviously it must be made up "

Sofia another well known fact is that one of the side effects of man flu is it causes scepticism and sarcasm levels to increase dramatically in the females that are supposed to be minding us

My town

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol hey the best way to describe childbirth try squeezing a pineapple out through the top of your lad!!!!!

There's no need to bring my son into it! "

ur son then was he freshly squeezed

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol hey the best way to describe childbirth try squeezing a pineapple out through the top of your lad!!!!! "

We would try squeezing a pineapple out just the once but ye seem to enjoy giving birth multiple times..can't really be that bad if ye keep going back for more lol

"HR departments don't recognize man flu as a valid sick absence reason so obviously it must be made up

Sofia another well known fact is that one of the side effects of man flu is it causes scepticism and sarcasm levels to increase dramatically in the females that are supposed to be minding us "

Yeah.. we go hold their hand and doing breathing crap when they're giving birth.....once man flu hits us like a juggernaut....it's all about them!

"Mam flu my left tit!!!!

Ha ha you're funny.. we all know there's nothing worse than man flu! Nice try though lol hey the best way to describe childbirth try squeezing a pineapple out through the top of your lad!!!!!

There's no need to bring my son into it! ur son then was he freshly squeezed"

Fresh as a daisy

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Ladies do ye not realise man flu is a killer....

Ye bang on about child birth ..jez don't what the fuss is about let's face it all your doing is lying there with yr feet up !!!!!;

"Ladies do ye not realise man flu is a killer....

Ye bang on about child birth ..jez don't what the fuss is about let's face it all your doing is lying there with yr feet up !!!!!; "

And legs spread....from all accounts on here...they love that!

My town

"HR departments don't recognize man flu as a valid sick absence reason so obviously it must be made up

Sofia another well known fact is that one of the side effects of man flu is it causes scepticism and sarcasm levels to increase dramatically in the females that are supposed to be minding us

Yeah.. we go hold their hand and doing breathing crap when they're giving birth.....once man flu hits us like a juggernaut....it's all about them! "

my ex in the heights if labour said to me I got a head ache I feel wrotten.

The nerve the midwife gave him paracetamol

I thought I was going to floor him. I should if said I wish I had a head ache nine months ago I would not be in the pain now. .

but all jokes aside the pain in terrible but I have three lovely kids so it was worth the pain

Yeah.. we go hold their hand and doing breathing crap when they're giving birth.....once man flu hits us like a juggernaut....it's all about them! my ex in the heights if labour said to me I got a head ache I feel wrotten.

I thought I was going to floor him. I should if said I wish I had a head ache nine months ago I would not be in the pain now. .

but all jokes aside the pain in terrible but I have three lovely kids so it was worth the pain "

Fair play. You women got the short straw there.

Saying that, we gotta listen to you day in day out, nag nag nag, it's like someone constantly tapping your head with a small hammer, like in 'texas chainsaw massacre'. Think I'd rather child birth!

My town

Yeah.. we go hold their hand and doing breathing crap when they're giving birth.....once man flu hits us like a juggernaut....it's all about them! my ex in the heights if labour said to me I got a head ache I feel wrotten.

but all jokes aside the pain in terrible but I have three lovely kids so it was worth the pain

Fair play. You women got the short straw there.

Saying that, we gotta listen to you day in day out, nag nag nag, it's like someone constantly tapping your head with a small hammer, like in 'texas chainsaw massacre'. Think I'd rather child birth! "

but my darling without us you would be lost! !!!!

By *enny BenassiMan  over a year ago

Portlaoise

is there anything better to get a woman rialed up than the discussion of man flu lol

ps it is a real thing

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 18:10:17]

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 18:10:59]

Lucan

"but my darling without us you would be lost! !!!! "

Not at all. Sure I get three or four offers a day from men on this site, so I'd surely find someone to do the cooking and cleaning!

Have we all seem the YouTube video.. Manflu: the truth? It's class!

"is there anything better to get a woman rialed up than the discussion of man flu lol

ps it is a real thing"

most dfo a real thing.....and it is such a serious matter....that comparing it to everyday .....child bearing thing....is just silly.... Yee ladies are very lucky not to be subject to such a terriable condition

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

Finally!! Some valid science on a critical issue! And why don't hr accept man flu as a valid excuse? Would it have anything to do with the massive female bias in that profession?

"but my darling without us you would be lost! !!!!

Not at all. Sure I get three or four offers a day from men on this site, so I'd surely find someone to do the cooking and cleaning!

Have we all seem the YouTube video.. Manflu: the truth? It's class! "

awww poor man flu....send them up to bed with pills that they desperatly need and make them comfortable and make them feel loved..... that makes them better in half the time.approx 2 weeks.

My town

"awww poor man flu....send them up to bed with pills that they desperatly need and make them comfortable and make them feel loved..... that makes them better in half the time.approx 2 weeks. "
feck b that curvy kick up the hole and tell them cop on

"awww poor man flu....send them up to bed with pills that they desperatly need and make them comfortable and make them feel loved..... that makes them better in half the time.approx 2 weeks. feck b that curvy kick up the hole and tell them cop on "
awwww lol

"Cause it was done by a man.

Man flu worse than childbirth. I would love a man to experience child birth. "

I experienced child birth three times and it didn't look so bad at all

» Add a new message to this topic