FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Reversing

Reversing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omcatty OP   Man  over a year ago

Local

Having had a woman reverse into my van this morning is it time to bring in a law requiring reversing females to hava a man supervise them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some men can be just as bad

"Some men can be just as bad "

"Some men can be just as bad

"

Some? Try most.

Ah shur if god had wanted the wimmin's to drive he would have given them a sense of direction

That is so sexist. Hate you lol. I can reverse a Car with a horsebox attached to it perfectly and can park my jeep in the smallest spots. Duh!!!only thing I cant reverse is my moterbike and time...... Not all women are like that. Btw what was she doing in your van???

Local

it's the third time it's happened to me I would think it might be a hand to eye cordinating problem

Local

"That is so sexist. Hate you lol. I can reverse a Car with a horsebox attached to it perfectly and can park my jeep in the smallest spots. Duh!!!only thing I cant reverse is my moterbike and time...... Not all women are like that. Btw what was she doing in your van???"

she was stuck,,,in the side of it,,

"it's the third time it's happened to me I would think it might be a hand to eye cordinating problem "
you should get a van with reversing camera in it lol. Actually I had to park my friends car with horsebox. She had this camera in car but Im so used to using my mirrors that it didnt work for me.... Why you let them do it if you're so convinced women cant do it????

"That is so sexist. Hate you lol. I can reverse a Car with a horsebox attached to it perfectly and can park my jeep in the smallest spots. Duh!!!only thing I cant reverse is my moterbike and time...... Not all women are like that. Btw what was she doing in your van???

she was stuck,,,in the side of it,, "

ok.....

"That is so sexist. Hate you lol. I can reverse a Car with a horsebox attached to it perfectly and can park my jeep in the smallest spots. Duh!!!only thing I cant reverse is my moterbike and time...... Not all women are like that. Btw what was she doing in your van???

she was stuck,,,in the side of it,, "

LMFFAO

Local

"it's the third time it's happened to me I would think it might be a hand to eye cordinating problem you should get a van with reversing camera in it lol. Actually I had to park my friends car with horsebox. She had this camera in car but Im so used to using my mirrors that it didnt work for me.... Why you let them do it if you're so convinced women cant do it????"

don't get me wrong dutch I'm not saying all women probably about 80%, would it not be very simple to call over the nearest man to supervise for a minute or 2 ?

I think I'll just sit back with this here popcorn!!....

Seems to be safer than being out on the road anyway!

"it's the third time it's happened to me I would think it might be a hand to eye cordinating problem you should get a van with reversing camera in it lol. Actually I had to park my friends car with horsebox. She had this camera in car but Im so used to using my mirrors that it didnt work for me.... Why you let them do it if you're so convinced women cant do it????

Why dont you park your bloody van yourself!!!

don't get me wrong dutch I'm not saying all women probably about 80%, would it not be very simple to call over the nearest man to supervise for a minute or 2 ? "

ok I admit it...

I'm crap at reversing.

There I said it.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I gave out to my wife for driving over the kids bikes years ago as she was parking outside the house... "sure it was their own fault", says she , "they shouldn't have left them in the middle of the lawn!"

"Ah shur if god had wanted the wimmin's to drive he would have given them a sense of direction "
Im getting really cross here.... this is not a good morning.... Mud fight?

I'm staying out of this one

"I'm staying out of this one "
very wise!;-)

"Ah shur if god had wanted the wimmin's to drive he would have given them a sense of direction Im getting really cross here.... this is not a good morning.... Mud fight?"
a go for a drive...it will cheer u up....no reversing though

RTE News: Bad drivers to face €100 fines

Seems a bit sexist.

Im out of here... Going for a walk...

Not all women are perfect drivers and reversing is maybe more difficult for some and I have to admit that I would drive into a parking space before I would reverse. But sure we have to be bad at something to allow men to look good.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/14 11:22:27]

Typical women drivers!

"Im out of here... Going for a walk... "
prob safer

Although I still disagree about the general consensus that women cant reverse I have to admit that I read part of the initial message wrong.... She reversed into your van.. You see Im a hot headed non national. Cant expect too much of me lol. And yes I get annoyed too when on a single laned country roads you meet a car and the person ( mostly female) cant reverse while they are 10 meters from a spot and I need to reverse a mile ....uphill......

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Typical first we have to steer men in the right direction and now we have to reverse...

Local

"Although I still disagree about the general consensus that women cant reverse I have to admit that I read part of the initial message wrong.... She reversed into your van.. You see Im a hot headed non national. Cant expect too much of me lol. And yes I get annoyed too when on a single laned country roads you meet a car and the person ( mostly female) cant reverse while they are 10 meters from a spot and I need to reverse a mile ....uphill......"

we shouldnt stereotype ppl but why not have a spliff and chill out you would find reverseing up that hill a breeze,,,

clearly youve never had to reverse up a nRrow hill baked lol

Local

"clearly youve never had to reverse up a nRrow hill baked lol "

jack what tablet did u take this morning ?,,,

"Although I still disagree about the general consensus that women cant reverse I have to admit that I read part of the initial message wrong.... She reversed into your van.. You see Im a hot headed non national. Cant expect too much of me lol. And yes I get annoyed too when on a single laned country roads you meet a car and the person ( mostly female) cant reverse while they are 10 meters from a spot and I need to reverse a mile ....uphill......

we shouldnt stereotype ppl but why not have a spliff and chill out you would find reverseing up that hill a breeze,,, "

I do indeed. Did it many times...no and you shouldnt stereotype ppl

"clearly youve never had to reverse up a nRrow hill baked lol

jack what tablet did u take this morning ?,,, "

a lad .... do i really need to explain everything to you??????

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Once met a woman in a jeep on a narrow road i just came around a bend and there she was in middle of the road so i stopped and pulled in to the ditch as far as i could. The lady got out of her jeep in heels and told me id have to reverse back to the nearest gap to let her pass as she was late for an appointment.i took a look and there was a gate fifty yards behind her i said why cant u reverse to the gate to which she sat back in her jeep and flashed her lights beckoning me to go back it was a half mile back to a point in the road where she could pass me.feck this i said to my self got out of the van locked it and proceeded to walk past her she asked what are u doing i replied going for a walk i am in no hurry she wasn't long learning how to reverse

if u cant drive it u should not be behind a wheel

(ducks for cover)

Can't reverse for toffee- so I don't

I never street park and when supermarket shopping I drive to a front bay from the back bay so I can drive straight on out

Work I drive in and abandon the car where I can drive out

If I miss my turn, there's another one somewhere along the way

And on meets, I find a close car park and get met there, thought it was wise after I dove across one lads lawn

limerick

"Can't reverse for toffee- so I don't

I never street park and when supermarket shopping I drive to a front bay from the back bay so I can drive straight on out

Work I drive in and abandon the car where I can drive out

If I miss my turn, there's another one somewhere along the way

And on meets, I find a close car park and get met there, thought it was wise after I dove across one lads lawn "

brilliant my sides are sore laughing

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Once met a woman in a jeep on a narrow road i just came around a bend and there she was in middle of the road so i stopped and pulled in to the ditch as far as i could. The lady got out of her jeep in heels and told me id have to reverse back to the nearest gap to let her pass as she was late for an appointment.i took a look and there was a gate fifty yards behind her i said why cant u reverse to the gate to which she sat back in her jeep and flashed her lights beckoning me to go back it was a half mile back to a point in the road where she could pass me.feck this i said to my self got out of the van locked it and proceeded to walk past her she asked what are u doing i replied going for a walk i am in no hurry she wasn't long learning how to reverse

(ducks for cover)"

I agree but not just a woman thing. I've come across many an ignorant man doing same....

limerick

"Once met a woman in a jeep on a narrow road i just came around a bend and there she was in middle of the road so i stopped and pulled in to the ditch as far as i could. The lady got out of her jeep in heels and told me id have to reverse back to the nearest gap to let her pass as she was late for an appointment.i took a look and there was a gate fifty yards behind her i said why cant u reverse to the gate to which she sat back in her jeep and flashed her lights beckoning me to go back it was a half mile back to a point in the road where she could pass me.feck this i said to my self got out of the van locked it and proceeded to walk past her she asked what are u doing i replied going for a walk i am in no hurry she wasn't long learning how to reverse

(ducks for cover)

(I agree but not just a woman thing. I've come across many an ignorant man doing same....)

i don't douth it but a difference in being ignorant and not being able "

Irish women can't reverse because all their adult lives they have been told that a 5 inch cock is a 9 inch cock so they find it hard to judge!'

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Having had a woman reverse into my van this morning is it time to bring in a law requiring reversing females to hava a man supervise them. "
o feck you really are looking for trouble with that post hahahaha

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Ah shur if god had wanted the wimmin's to drive he would have given them a sense of direction "
sex is gonna be off the menu for you my boy if Emily reads this lol

Now come here enough of this about women not being able to reverse.......

I know someone that tried reversing at the side of the road and ended up in the dyke!!....and then had the cheek to say itwas all my fault

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Now come here enough of this about women not being able to reverse.......

I know someone that tried reversing at the side of the road and ended up in the dyke!!....and then had the cheek to say itwas all my fault "

Ffs! Reversing now turns women into lesbians?? I never heard that one before!

limerick

I know someone that tried reversing at the side of the road and ended up in the dyke!!....and then had the cheek to say itwas all my fault "

there's a thought id love to end up in a dyke especially if her girlfriend Was there mmm

I know someone that tried reversing at the side of the road and ended up in the dyke!!....and then had the cheek to say itwas all my fault

there's a thought id love to end up in a dyke especially if her girlfriend Was there mmm "

lol..you would

"Having had a woman reverse into my van this morning is it time to bring in a law requiring reversing females to hava a man supervise them. "

how do u know it was a woman,cud of been a tv?lol

i am a good driver.my son call me mater. the worlds best wackwards driver... and hes too young for insults so i know he means it.

Local

"Having had a woman reverse into my van this morning is it time to bring in a law requiring reversing females to hava a man supervise them.

how do u know it was a woman,cud of been a tv?lol "

all woman ! and was thinking if u want to practice reversing I've got something here to reverse onto

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Having had a woman reverse into my van this morning is it time to bring in a law requiring reversing females to hava a man supervise them.

all woman ! and was thinking if u want to practice reversing I've got something here to reverse onto"

Probably take yer knee out sham

all woman ! and was thinking if u want to practice reversing I've got something here to reverse onto"

ohhhhh tom,u have such a way with words!u shud of used tht line on yur one!did she do much damage?

ooooh controversial lol

» Add a new message to this topic