FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > a question??

a question??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you think is an appropriate time between meets??

recently i had a meet cancel because i was meeting someone 4 days before him.

whats the "rules" on this kind of thing???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as long as it takes to shower, have a meal and change the sheets LMAO

I wouldn't tell them probably though haha (and yes I've done it... unplanned though, just happened)

"as long as it takes to shower, have a meal and change the sheets LMAO

I wouldn't tell them probably though haha (and yes I've done it... unplanned though, just happened)"

lol no i did tell him coz he wanted that day but i couldnt do that day obviously.

besides that though.... why was 4 days in between not long enough for them?

were you not "fresh" enough for them? lol

"besides that though.... why was 4 days in between not long enough for them?

were you not "fresh" enough for them? lol"

no i wasnt.4 days was too short a time for him...

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Let me get this right, the guy cancelled you cause found out you had the meet 4 days earlier!. Seriously this is a swinging site but think few get confused on here and get all jealous ffs as if are dating lol!.

All down to opportunities n if talking more than social meets stamina lol!.

You take any opportunity comes your way as long as a connection there n by the way good luck with the bus load lol!.

Personally between social n bedroom meets I do them daily when get the chance but to be honest doesn't happen that often as a picky sod! But sure as he'll enjoy myself when can

ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think??

City Centre

I would think well good on you n must be worth waiting in line for n as long as clean n advocator of safe sex only be fine. Pull a girl on night out n you have no ides how many she has been with so what's the difference really!!

"I would think well good on you n must be worth waiting in line for n as long as clean n advocator of safe sex only be fine. Pull a girl on night out n you have no ides how many she has been with so what's the difference really!!"
safe sex of course. but u wouldnt see that as bad form??

"ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think?? "

I would think that's fine, you are a woman on this site and you have a life outside of here.

"ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think??

I would think that's fine, you are a woman on this site and you have a life outside of here."

this is true

I've come across a guy here as he put it..likes to be the 'alpha', told him where to stick that theory lol but some men are quiet childish and don't get how you have interest in others...I've actually had this conversation here.. They saw a verification and I got how come u choose him over me lol seriously!! Think with that attitude should be on different site!! My body my rules my way....once you are happy ...end of...xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think?? "
-

i would say that gets us to the 5/6 march which day suits u

ffs some people meet once a week some once a month so if it was three months who am i to judge u

City Centre

"I would think well good on you n must be worth waiting in line for n as long as clean n advocator of safe sex only be fine. Pull a girl on night out n you have no ides how many she has been with so what's the difference really!!safe sex of course. but u wouldnt see that as bad form??"

If this was a dating site n looking long term monogamist relationship hell yeah but people get attached too easily sometimes on here n get their little heads muddled, this is a swinging site so as long as both on same wavelength it is for fun underneath the realms of what is deemed exceptable by the general god fearing race we belong to so when people have an issue with anything like this let them go back to their boring mundane life n quit trying to control others. Curvy you are here for fun as a step away from this life like us all so you go girl n do what makes you happy n in the other meaning of the word screw them that don't like it!.

he seems quite possessive so I wouldn't even consider meeting him anymore.

I used to meet a guy frequently. He met a lot of other women too. When I wasn't available to meet him he threw a complete hissy fit, getting jealous of me meeting other guys!! WTF!!!

By *ittlewinkerMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

i dont think there are any rules hun, if want to meet every day well thats up to you. as long as you inform the person you were going to meet, that you cant meet it should be ok, he/she might be dissapointed but that will get over it xx

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Jealously on here I don't get its a swinger site.

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

There are no rules - it is hard enough to be offered a meet so when the chance comes along grab it with both hands.

I would be delighted if a lady picked me to meet. I would never question her about any previous meets - live in the now and enjoy the meet and the company of a lovely lady

By *ittlewinkerMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

i just wish i could get a meet due to too many fake people

City Centre

"he seems quite possessive so I wouldn't even consider meeting him anymore.

I used to meet a guy frequently. He met a lot of other women too. When I wasn't available to meet him he threw a complete hissy fit, getting jealous of me meeting other guys!! WTF!!! "

As I said just reiterates fact some seem to think this is a dating site, plenty of them for these particular type of people but surprise they don't go on them as think ain't getting anything in the real world n sure all women are gaggin for them on here no work involved. Ha says a lot about certain ones n best rid.

Don't get me wrong though it's far from just us males on here for wrong reasons or muddled mind sets it's just this thread is that way focused. I've had my fair share of messed up female heads on here too getting all possessive and on for wrong reasons, now everyone hates me lol!.

"ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think?? -

i would say that gets us to the 5/6 march which day suits u

ffs some people meet once a week some once a month so if it was three months who am i to judge u "

lol actually the 6th is my next free date...lol

I often set a day to have lots of coffee meets. On another site I had 2 sex sessions in one day and another the following day. Just how it worked out. It's nobody's business but your own and as its been said it's not a dating site, we're all here for fun times.

Lol I don't see any harm or what difference it makes between meets.

Curvy is very desirable So it should be expected

"Lol I don't see any harm or what difference it makes between meets.

Curvy is very desirable So it should be expected "

haha i wouldnt say that... but thanks darlin...

Curvy is very desirable So it should be expected haha i wouldnt say that... but thanks darlin... "

Always a pleasure hun

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

It shouldn't matter if it's a day a week or a month your meeting that person that day the other days are your business.

Curvy is very desirable So it should be expected haha i wouldnt say that... but thanks darlin...

Always a pleasure hun "

"It shouldn't matter if it's a day a week or a month your meeting that person that day the other days are your business. "
yes true

"It shouldn't matter if it's a day a week or a month your meeting that person that day the other days are your business. "
yes true

I agree with all said above and certainly each to their own.

But I have to admit that prolific meeters are a turn off for me - it looks like 'notches on a bedpost' to me.

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Sure if you are at a party you could end up having sex with a number of people at the same time or in the same night.

Do what you are happy about and if someone don't like it I'm sure someone else will be ok with it.

I wonder about some people in here sometimes..I really do..

"I agree with all said above and certainly each to their own.

But I have to admit that prolific meeters are a turn off for me - it looks like 'notches on a bedpost' to me.

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number."

agree

possibly cause im not good at counting

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number."

i think thats where i fall down..coz i know that meets are just another knot etc and theres nobody that will say wow that girl is so special coz thats certainly not what im on here for either...hhhmmm something to think about ta..x

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number.i think thats where i fall down..coz i know that meets are just another knot etc and theres nobody that will say wow that girl is so special coz thats certainly not what im on here for either...hhhmmm something to think about ta..x"

There is someone that'll say she's special

Its not that way for me anyway. Anyone I've messaged on here have genuinely caught my eye.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Everyone has there preferences but I think thats a bit of an odd attitude on a swinging site

The name of the game is nsa sex and while its ok to judge potential meets standards by their veries I wud never judge the number of veries

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Your body.....your choice how you play

"Your body.....your choice how you play "

By *ack coughMan  over a year ago

sligo

Would say curvy cat that if he being a twat that way before meeting would send alarm bells ringing....posessive and kinda judgmental on what is after all ur choice who to see when and how

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Possesivness like that is crazy - imagine if you were married to him !

Actually ,if you were married to him ,it might be kind of reasonable !!

I wouldn't think 4 days is a long time! It could be mins at a party lol.

I wouldn't worry about him, no loss really, you seem to be getting more than your fair share lately anyway.

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

If you've had time to wipe the cum off your nose it's about time for the next meet!

"If you've had time to wipe the cum off your nose it's about time for the next meet!"

no one wants to be another notch on the bedpost. But just because you have a lot of meets doesn't necessarily mean that they are.

The main thing is that you enjoy your meets and they do too. I don't think it's another notch on the bedpost if you have a great time!?

"no one wants to be another notch on the bedpost. But just because you have a lot of meets doesn't necessarily mean that they are.

The main thing is that you enjoy your meets and they do too. I don't think it's another notch on the bedpost if you have a great time!?"

Well said

"no one wants to be another notch on the bedpost. But just because you have a lot of meets doesn't necessarily mean that they are.

The main thing is that you enjoy your meets and they do too. I don't think it's another notch on the bedpost if you have a great time!?"

Hi Curvy, I would think there's not enough hours in the week for you and you should start doubling up on your meets LOL

"ok well if u asked me to meet and i tell u that i have meets for the next 3weeks what would u think??

Hi Curvy, I would think there's not enough hours in the week for you and you should start doubling up on your meets LOL "

ya know what i totally agree....

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number.i think thats where i fall down..coz i know that meets are just another knot etc and theres nobody that will say wow that girl is so special coz thats certainly not what im on here for either...hhhmmm something to think about ta..x"

Your just after contradicting this above by agreeing with the opposite just there now.

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number.i think thats where i fall down..coz i know that meets are just another knot etc and theres nobody that will say wow that girl is so special coz thats certainly not what im on here for either...hhhmmm something to think about ta..x

Your just after contradicting this above by agreeing with the opposite just there now. "

ah but i do be very confused...

I like to think whoever I'm meeting is there because they want to meet me and I'm not just another number.i think thats where i fall down..coz i know that meets are just another knot etc and theres nobody that will say wow that girl is so special coz thats certainly not what im on here for either...hhhmmm something to think about ta..x

Your just after contradicting this above by agreeing with the opposite just there now. ah but i do be very confused... "

Too much of forbidden fruit can confuse a person

Your just after contradicting this above by agreeing with the opposite just there now. ah but i do be very confused...

Too much of forbidden fruit can confuse a person "

not enough makes ya even more confused

there r no rules u do wat u want to do 4 days between meets n he turns it down silly if u ask me as long as people practice safe sex no harm done in my opinion x

somethin similar that happened to me ridiculous imagine a relationship with a guy like that no thank u my hubby wasnt to impressed when the guy wanted me to blatantly cheat on my husband cheek of him told me he should b the only guy I meet im not allowed to meet any other guy n only meet him on my own cheek of that u can guess wat I told him

"somethin similar that happened to me ridiculous imagine a relationship with a guy like that no thank u my hubby wasnt to impressed when the guy wanted me to blatantly cheat on my husband cheek of him told me he should b the only guy I meet im not allowed to meet any other guy n only meet him on my own cheek of that u can guess wat I told him "
some men are just too funny to be normal

[Removed by poster at 16/02/14 21:07:05]

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

It's no ones business . Meet when you want to meet or when you are free to meet . No one should judge .

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I would say at least two years lol

"I would say at least two years lol"

her virginity would grow back in that time!!!!

"I would say at least two years lol

her virginity would grow back in that time!!!! "

bloody hell it would ...!!!

lol curvy what bout 5 mins between meetings does that count

"It's no ones business . Meet when you want to meet or when you are free to meet . No one should judge . "

Quote of the day - none of anyone's business

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Each to their own. He has his 'rules' you have yours....

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Each to their own. He has his 'rules' you have yours...."

I agree but it's an odd one. Lots of guys love meeting hours after.

Incidentally Kim I love the profile. I used to know the Wilde family years ago and had a big crush on your namesake

» Add a new message to this topic