FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > beware

beware

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a very good lady friend of mine,has left this site, because of a bad met with a guy from on here ,he was from clonmel,without going into too much detail she had to go to a&e afterwards.so beware everyone

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a very good lady friend of mine,has left this site, because of a bad met with a guy from on here ,he was from clonmel,without going into too much detail she had to go to a&e afterwards.so beware everyone"

oh feckin, no... incidents like this need to be highlighted and named do we can have an all point broadcast and find this culprit

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"a very good lady friend of mine,has left this site, because of a bad met with a guy from on here ,he was from clonmel,without going into too much detail she had to go to a&e afterwards.so beware everyone"
hope she's ok?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"a very good lady friend of mine,has left this site, because of a bad met with a guy from on here ,he was from clonmel,without going into too much detail she had to go to a&e afterwards.so beware everyone

oh feckin, no... incidents like this need to be highlighted and named do we can have an all point broadcast and find this culprit"

she did report him to admin on here but he had deleted his profile

Probably back up again under a new one so spread the word if you discover him.

Fuck first an foremost hope your lady friend is doing ok after such ordeal he's ruined what was fun for her forever she be too frightened too ever meet again an one can hardly blame her what a fucking bastard ill come casterate the son of a bitch personally for doing that too get no man should ever touch a woman what a fucking scumbag sorry but this angered me big time honestly give her my profile name ill sort son of a bitch

Have to say hate that hope she had details to pass to the police as that type of person deserves to be behind bars. Hope your friend is ok

Scumbag!!

"Fuck first an foremost hope your lady friend is doing ok after such ordeal he's ruined what was fun for her forever she be too frightened too ever meet again an one can hardly blame her what a fucking bastard ill come casterate the son of a bitch personally for doing that too get no man should ever touch a woman what a fucking scumbag sorry but this angered me big time honestly give her my profile name ill sort son of a bitch "

Need hand im with ya ste...

Jesus I hope shes ok and doing well bless her she did not deserve that at all this place is ment to fun with fun people on it

"Fuck first an foremost hope your lady friend is doing ok after such ordeal he's ruined what was fun for her forever she be too frightened too ever meet again an one can hardly blame her what a fucking bastard ill come casterate the son of a bitch personally for doing that too get no man should ever touch a woman what a fucking scumbag sorry but this angered me big time honestly give her my profile name ill sort son of a bitch

Need hand im with ya ste..."

"Jesus I hope shes ok and doing well bless her she did not deserve that at all this place is ment to fun with fun people on it "
my sendiments exactly

"Scumbag!! "
really hope shes ok...

"Scumbag!! really hope shes ok..."

I really wonder about meeting men on my own at all sometimes.....

Ladies keep yourself safe at all times. As for the roots may there balls grow razor blades and back peddle up there owm arses

without going into too much detail ???????????? U F'n serious ??? the prick should be named and shamed !! Give me about 30 seconds alone sumwhere with a cunt like that and he wouldn't b so quick to do it again. Wish ur friend all the best but get her back and we should ALL stick together and get him out ! send ur friend some love from us all !

By *es deux lapinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

total scumbag name and shame

thats an absolute disgrace now I know why women here can be very defensive and rightly so !!! hope ur friend is ok and gets over her ordeal asap ppl line that man dont deserve to be breathing a cell b too good for them PATHETIC

The likes of him should get the vice grip treatment. One on each rock and let that bastard suffer. Best wishes to that lady hope she has the courage to report him.

In a thread before, talking about people being safe during meets, i highlighted a story from UK forums about a poor man left in an terrible way after what i would describe as a shocking ordeal...not to take from what happened to the poor girl here in this thread. Its shocking and we hear it more and more, but everyone should be safe not just women!! Stay safe people.... First and foremost...

A terrible disgrace, I hope your friend makes a speedy recovery.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Never mind reporting to admin this is a job for the cops.open and shut case.guy shud be easy for cops to find.as a community we owe it to each other to report these incidents so they dont attack other users

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Also there are good reasons why we report these ppl to cops and not dish out our own justice like some here are suggesting

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I do hope the girl is ok its frightening .

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Also there are good reasons why we report these ppl to cops and not dish out our own justice like some here are suggesting"

The terrible fact is that we are reading more and more about these incidents. safety is paramount and if it seems odd in any way then cut and run.there are terrible people in this world.

Chances are it is not his first time, does Fab not keep a full body pic which can be used to id him? that guy needs to be behind bars asap. hope that lady gets all the help she needs

"Fuck first an foremost hope your lady friend is doing ok after such ordeal he's ruined what was fun for her forever she be too frightened too ever meet again an one can hardly blame her what a fucking bastard ill come casterate the son of a bitch personally for doing that too get no man should ever touch a woman what a fucking scumbag sorry but this angered me big time honestly give her my profile name ill sort son of a bitch "

So will I.

My town

I think we should all be very careful bout who we met goes for both sexes.

As a single female it really nerves me bout meeting anyone....

gut instinct works our safely is the most important thing. Unfortunately there is bad people in this world and it goes beyond the site too . .

I hope the girl in question is ok.

around

"Also there are good reasons why we report these ppl to cops and not dish out our own justice like some here are suggesting"

We don't know if she has or not but if not this f****r will do it again so please report.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sorry to hear of ur friends ordeal

however no matter what we would like to do to a person that would treat anybody like that the gaurds are the real law keepers in this country this person needs to be reported she has some contact details for him so it will be easy find him i know its a swingers site but no means no and that's the law the gaurds are used to dealing with this and with a sexual abuse conviction he goes on a sex offenders list while not making it any easier for ur friend to come to terms with what has happened her it may prevent a pervert from causing more damage to other peoples lives

just my thoughts it highlights the need for every body to have a safety in place whether ur a single fem,male or couple

He needs to be named.

sent you a pm . this fella needs to be stopped before this happens again or maybe worse he could be a convicted sex offender or serial rapist . okiller we dont know and all people should be very careful always if single females going to a meet always tell ur friend who knows that you swing or sum friends on here give his details to them phone no etc and pic just in case anyting bad happens best to be safe thats for sure

Sad

But that's nothing compared to what happened recently here (can't say incase thread is shut down)

Im sure you all know.

It's shocking, it's vital that people know you're going on a meet. A circle of friends here that will help in emergency

"Also there are good reasons why we report these ppl to cops and not dish out our own justice like some here are suggesting

We don't know if she has or not but if not this f****r will do it again so please report. "

Fact!

He's closed his page here but im sure the girl has his face pic. .. He's just going to set up a new page and say he's from a different town etc...

Pity we couldn't pass the face pic around. ..

My town

"Sad

But that's nothing compared to what happened recently here (can't say incase thread is shut down)

Im sure you all know.

It's shocking, it's vital that people know you're going on a meet. A circle of friends here that will help in emergency "

totally agree with u dtg

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

*This is a very serious allegation

you say a good lady friend has left you only have one Veri, as she's left now can you say who it was ?,,,,or is this something uve made up to grab some attention,,,,,,

if she has his face pic in msgs why not share it to females on here to make sure he doesnt hurt anyone else

"a very good lady friend of mine,has left this site, because of a bad met with a guy from on here ,he was from clonmel,without going into too much detail she had to go to a&e afterwards.so beware everyone

you say a good lady friend has left you only have one Veri, as she's left now can you say who it was ?,,,,or is this something uve made up to grab some attention,,,,,, "

You can have friends with folk here (even if you've never met them or neither of you are each others type

around

"if she has his face pic in msgs why not share it to females on here to make sure he doesnt hurt anyone else "

She's left site and quite possibly his profile pics could be fake....

"if she has his face pic in msgs why not share it to females on here to make sure he doesnt hurt anyone else "

It's kinda what I was touching on but will never happen. Possibly too traumatic for this lady. And the logistics of passing around is extremely tricky.

Good thinking though

around

you say a good lady friend has left you only have one Veri, as she's left now can you say who it was ?,,,,or is this something uve made up to grab some attention,,,,,, "

I for one actually couldn't tell you who op is. It wasn't one of those threads I checked out his profile. If this story is made up, so what? Safety is something everyone needs reminding of.

Local

you say a good lady friend has left you only have one Veri, as she's left now can you say who it was ?,,,,or is this something uve made up to grab some attention,,,,,,

You can have friends with folk here (even if you've never met them or neither of you are each others type "

A mysterious nameless lady who left, a mysterious guy from clonmel who's left, a guy wit one 'cam' veri,,,all the hallmarks of attention seeker,,

Local

You can have friends with folk here (even if you've never met them or neither of you are each others type "

A mysterious nameless lady who left, a mysterious guy from clonmel who's left, a guy wit one 'cam' veri,,,all the hallmarks of attention seeker,,

around

You can have friends with folk here (even if you've never met them or neither of you are each others type

A mysterious nameless lady who left, a mysterious guy from clonmel who's left, a guy wit one 'cam' veri,,,all the hallmarks of attention seeker,, "

really?? From who?? You??

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

Unfortunately what this msn says is true If the truth be told it's worse than he says. I have seen the scars with my own eyes. The guy had only 1 verification when she met That's A Red Flag right there. She met for coffee he was nice guy on a later meet when the door closed he turned into an animal. She should name him not that it will do any good He changed username next day. The scary thing is he is still lurking on site and probably reading this thread. Girls you can't be careful enough .

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

omg this is terrible hope is will be ok

This shouldnt happen poor girl

Local

Anybody with any more information please message me, I'm reporting this to the detectives in mill st tomorrow, it's far too serious to let go,,,,

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If the story is true rather than hearsay then I would assume it has been reported to the Police. Its not a good idea to be discussing an ongoing criminal investigation in the forums, so Im closing the thread.