FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women are just free whores on this site!

Women are just free whores on this site!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never posted on the forums before but said today would be my first time.

I have been on and off this site for five years now and my experience of men on this site is that their conclusion is that when they join here they will get a very easy lay and that the women on here are either desperate(ya know we cant get it in the real world) or we are just free whores(prostitutes). That we should go to dating sites if we so wish to get to know someone before meeting them.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely some of the men on this site think that but not all

u cant paint us all the one colour ... same can be said for a lot of women

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I agree especially some of the newbies with their opening message. They get quite a shock when they realise most ladies are not as willing as they think they will be and that we can be quite choosey.

Not all men. A high proportion maybe. The thing is the women who have been on this site a while know the score and can sniff them out from one message. The newbie women learn very quickly. If you're not happy just set your filters.

Really? Shocking if that's the case but I seriously think its a lifestyle choice and women are as empowered by it as men are. Its our own free decision. Maybe we should just start charging lol. ....grouphug. Share the love xxx. Btw I dont believe most men think that...I hope not anyway

the title to this tread is very misleading .....

i thought there were free hookers on...ffs.

we can only live in hope

Yeah it's hard to disagree with you Red but generalising it or painting every guy on here with the same brush isn't fair. There are some Neanderthals out there, you know those folk with a personality of a wall and the social skills of Forest Gump, but you get that outside the site too!!!

It's a pity you hold guys in such low regard because you'll never be able to trust them and have all the good things that brings to any kind of relationship.

And you're honestly a cracking looking girl who could have her choice of men

Totally agree with the op

Go red

I wld have to agree with you alot of men automatically think it!!

But thankfully not all

Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!!

No woman will meet straight away but some women do the complete opposite extreme and drag things out

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"I have never posted on the forums before but said today would be my first time.

I have been on and off this site for five years now and my experience of men on this site is that their conclusion is that when they join here they will get a very easy lay and that the women on here are either desperate(ya know we cant get it in the real world) or we are just free whores(prostitutes). That we should go to dating sites if we so wish to get to know someone before meeting them."

Five years ? damn you've wasted a lot of time, welcome, we need some newbies on da forums,,,,

"the title to this tread is very misleading .....

we can only live in hope "

Free hookers!! Jack thats an oxymoron

"Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!! "
true true true..te hehehehehehe he....imo just bit giddy

"Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!! true true true..te hehehehehehe he....imo just bit giddy "
just a bit?? Lol

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

we can only live in hope

Free hookers!! Jack thats an oxymoron "

You need to explain to jack what an oxymoran is,,

we can only live in hope

what if ur wife is a hookers ?????

we can only live in hope

Free hookers!! Jack thats an oxymoron

You need to explain to jack what an oxymoran is,,"

someone like u been mounted by about ox

we can only live in hope

"Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!! true true true..te hehehehehehe he....imo just bit giddy just a bit?? Lol"
ya im breaking it down old school in sitting room.....Balissima at the moment woohoo

"I have never posted on the forums before but said today would be my first time.

I have been on and off this site for five years now and my experience of men on this site is that their conclusion is that when they join here they will get a very easy lay and that the women on here are either desperate(ya know we cant get it in the real world) or we are just free whores(prostitutes). That we should go to dating sites if we so wish to get to know someone before meeting them."

I have to say i disagree totally with you,this place is what you make it! Along with who you chose to chat to or eventually meet up with,yes i have seen the odd comment that women here are desperate,but i can say those comments are from desperate men,who haven't had any "luck" here due to them being complete idiots,Im a woman who loves sex as much as if not more than a man so maby you may think im using them,but im not!! Its all about respect, we are all adults and consent to what we wish to!! Its unfair to say men think women as prostitutes....very!!

This site is also becoming a "man bashing site"

Have some respect for the genuine guys and don't paint them all with the same brush

I have been on and off this site for five years now and my experience of men on this site is that their conclusion is that when they join here they will get a very easy lay and that the women on here are either desperate(ya know we cant get it in the real world) or we are just free whores(prostitutes). That we should go?to dating sites if we so wish to get to know someone before meeting them.

I have to say i disagree totally with you,this place is what you make it! Along with who you chose to chat to or eventually meet up with,yes i have seen the odd comment that women here are desperate,but i can say those comments are from desperate men,who haven't had any "luck" here due to them being complete idiots,Im a woman who loves sex as much as if not more than a man so maby you may think im using them,but im not!! Its all about respect, we are all adults and consent to what we wish to!! Its unfair to say men think women as prostitutes....very!!"

"This site is also becoming a "man bashing site"

Have some respect for the genuine guys and don't paint them all with the same brush "

Plus the ones with that attitude don't get meets I think you will find

"This site is also becoming a "man bashing site"

Have some respect for the genuine guys and don't paint them all with the same brush

Plus the ones with that attitude don't get meets I think you will find"

Have to agree

"Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!! true true true..te hehehehehehe he....imo just bit giddy just a bit?? Lol ya im breaking it down old school in sitting room.....Balissima at the moment woohoo "
chill lol

Wooohoooo a man prasing tread .....woooohoooooooo

By *ungforyouMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

I think it works both ways sumtimes, at the end of the day there is different types of people everywhere. Some men just don't do themselves any favours, which makes it harder for the genuine guys. But such is life, if your genuine you usually get the meet so it all works out in the end.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I have been on and off this site for five years now and my experience of men on this site is that their conclusion is that when they join here they will get a very easy lay and that the women on here are either desperate(ya know we cant get it in the real world) or we are just free whores(prostitutes). That we should go to dating sites if we so wish to get to know someone before meeting them.

I have to say i disagree totally with you,this place is what you make it! Along with who you chose to chat to or eventually meet up with,yes i have seen the odd comment that women here are desperate,but i can say those comments are from desperate men,who haven't had any "luck" here due to them being complete idiots,Im a woman who loves sex as much as if not more than a man so maby you may think im using them,but im not!! Its all about respect, we are all adults and consent to what we wish to!! Its unfair to say men think women as prostitutes....very!!"

"Seems to be a lot of men are this, women are that going on lately....I've heard it all.. "Men shag up, women shag down", "the women here can't pull in real world" blah blah, who cares if they are that narrow minded, block and move on!! I'm here for my reasons, and I've never had a problem 'pulling anyone' in the real world ...so when u hear it, ignore and enjoy the site for what it is....fun!! true true true..te hehehehehehe he....imo just bit giddy just a bit?? Lol ya im breaking it down old school in sitting room.....Balissima at the moment woohoo chill lol"
eat sleep rave repeat.... There is no room for chillin lol

[Removed by poster at 23/02/14 17:02:36]

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Classic red and yes in some cases I have found this true. But there are some genuine respectfull men on here and we have the privilege of calling a few friends.

But meet and greets are the best way of finding them because something that's said in a message can be taken the wrong way. With a face to face meet you can tell weither or not it's just banter.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

well im not long a member so i wouldnt be as "qualified" as you to be giving giving my 2p worth but.... so far everyone with has been really nice and friendly.

maybe i just havnt crossed paths with the 1's you have been talking to as yet

kildare

"well im not long a member so i wouldnt be as "qualified" as you to be giving giving my 2p worth but.... so far everyone with has been really nice and friendly.

maybe i just havnt crossed paths with the 1's you have been talking to as yet "

Well u wudnt ur a guy

Its the girls that get treated like this by some of the guys

Have been on site 6 months months on the site now and have been very lucky with the people on it... Have only got respect form them.I am on the site as have high sex drive love good sex.with no drama.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

fortunately there are some decent men on here

the other ones who just want a shag get the delete or block button

Ridiculous!

I agree with the OP's statement but not that every man is like this. There have been days when I felt that pretty much every guy who contacted me had that attitude but then the next day it was the opposite. When I've had bad days on here like these it can really drag you down and make you think they're all like that.

I feel offended

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

From my experience the women who do well on here more than capable of getting it in real world but choose this way for their own reasons.

"I agree with the OP's statement but not that every man is like this. There have been days when I felt that pretty much every guy who contacted me had that attitude but then the next day it was the opposite. When I've had bad days on here like these it can really drag you down and make you think they're all like that. "

I'm re-reading my post and I don't think it's clear.

What I mean is that some days I felt like the OP and the whole think can really drag you down.

But then there are some really great guys on here who are not like this at all.

It's just that I've had days like the OP and felt exactly like her.

"Yeah it's hard to disagree with you Red but generalising it or painting every guy on here with the same brush isn't fair. There are some Neanderthals out there, you know those folk with a personality of a wall and the social skills of Forest Gump, but you get that outside the site too!!!

It's a pity you hold guys in such low regard because you'll never be able to trust them and have all the good things that brings to any kind of relationship.

And you're honestly a cracking looking girl who could have her choice of men"

Forest Gump had great social skills! He even offered his chocolates!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"then there are some really great guys on here who are not like this at all.

It's just that I've had days like the OP and felt exactly like her. "

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

I can only speak for my self Any lady I have met from this site was not in any way like you have described. Which in the real world work very hard in their jobs and in some cases running their households. They step into the fab world for a release and to have a bit of craic which they are entitled to. If they were men you would be giving them a clap on the back. I treat all women with respect and expect the same in return. I think the ladies on here are much cleverer than you give them credit for. They will see through the guy's you speak about. There is a lot of decent genuine guys on here . Just Remember You Have To Kiss A lot of Frogs before You Get Your Prince. Chin up ladies Hugs and Kisses xx

"then there are some really great guys on here who are not like this at all.

It's just that I've had days like the OP and felt exactly like her. "

take the rough with the smooth u learn that bein a single fella on here lol ... but the majority of ppl here are looking for a fun time ...the others a quick thrill forget the wasters and put ur time into those u know ate gen

There are some lovely guys on here but unfortunately they are out numbered by the guys that are not.

I have turned guys down as not my type and been told that I am ugly and would be luck to have met him now I am a lost cause.

I block and move on it is the only way to go

Moral of the story is:

Men/Women/Couples all have flaws here. Lets not just be male bashing.

GroupHug

*That hug consists of men/women/(couples)/Tvs/TS' s*

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Moral of the story is:

Men/Women/Couples all have flaws here. Lets not just be male bashing.

GroupHug

*That hug consists of men/women/(couples)/Tvs/TS' s*"

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

Georgina you so right I hear from your friend you are lovely x

GroupBashing

This site is what it is...and think its being pointed out and proven it has its good and bad points...its a free site so take the bad and learn to ignore, and enjoy the good!! I left twice before because of the hassle, now take with pinch of salt... Block and move on as I said already, why let few bad apples spoil a good thing!!

"There are some lovely guys on here but unfortunately they are out numbered by the guys that are not.

I have turned guys down as not my type and been told that I am ugly and would be luck to have met him now I am a lost cause.

I block and move on it is the only way to go"

fair play to u x

dbt take any notice ppl have balls of steel when they r online and think they r gods gift ... y would they Hav mailed u if they didnt fancy u ... in a word ... assholes

"GroupBashing

"

GroupBashing lol

"This site is what it is...and think its being pointed out and proven it has its good and bad points...its a free site so take the bad and learn to ignore, and enjoy the good!! I left twice before because of the hassle, now take with pinch of salt... Block and move on as I said already, why let few bad apples spoil a good thing!! "

I must point out i am not man bashing I am saying my experience and beleive me ive blocked more times than hot dinners lol

I would agree there can be nasty people on this all groups or sectors but you chat to and meet some great and nice folk and I put myself in that category manners come free

everywhere u go there are nasty people such is life but if there wasnt the nasty people then u wouldnt appreciate the good ones as much

Best to filter men out and only contact select male

most men think there going to get a jump straight away it doesnt work like that you got to treat women with respect and be nice to them id rather meet for a coffee or a drink and a chat first and see how it goes then if goes ok arrange a 2nd meet for sum fun

From my experience the women who do well on here more than capable of getting it in real world but choose this way for their own reasons."

agree Nick..xx

most of the men i chat to on this regularly are sound!havent had much bother at all lately!if sum eejjit sends me a stupid message like "wanna fuck later?" or rubbish like tht il just block them!

"Yeah it's hard to disagree with you Red but generalising it or painting every guy on here with the same brush isn't fair. There are some Neanderthals out there, you know those folk with a personality of a wall and the social skills of Forest Gump, but you get that outside the site too!!!

And you're honestly a cracking looking girl who could have her choice of men

Forest Gump had great social skills! He even offered his chocolates! "

Tried my best social skills on you guys but it ain't working ha

Maybe Forest wasn't the best example !! Lol

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

I just think it's kinda stupid to think both sexes dont get horny the odd time... For me, this site is about respecting that and doing something about it if poss.It has to be said that people hook up here for the exclusive purpose of sex. I'm kinda lost on my point cause Thats sorta suppossed to be the point of the site... I obviously missed something.

"I must point out i am not man bashing I am saying my experience and beleive me ive blocked more times than hot dinners lol"

I was not going to reply to this thread until I saw the above post.

Sorry Red, but you are manbashing. If your original post had stated that it was your experience with SOME men, then you'd be right. but you left out that very important word "some", implying that it's happening to you with ALL men.

Nothing personal, just calling it as i see it.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think op has a point some men not all think it's a sex site where women parade in sexy lingerie all the time.

Some men don't Realise it's a swinging site; and it's not drop the pants ride me move on.

respect can go out the windows.

Some talk like we are prostitutes

Ballybrit

"I think op has a point some men not all think it's a sex site where women parade in sexy lingerie all the time.

Some men don't Realise it's a swinging site; and it's not drop the pants ride me move on.

Some talk like we are prostitutes "

Thats bullshit. Not even very good bullshit.

My town

"I think op has a point some men not all think it's a sex site where women parade in sexy lingerie all the time.

Some talk like we are prostitutes

Thats bullshit. Not even very good bullshit."

it's not bull shot and ask any single lady and if I'm wrong I will put my hands up.

Some talk like we are prostitutes "

You are right of course, except the OP didnt say some, and then says she isnt manbashing. Now if she wants to come back and say she meant to say "some" then fair enough. But if she doesnt then she's generalising.

My town

Not all are like that no that's not right.

Slut i would have to say a very high percentage - of course not all and i would have to put that percentage at 90% bvut thats my experience as a single burd on this site.

Grouphug

"Slut i would have to say a very high percentage - of course not all and i would have to put that percentage at 90% bvut thats my experience as a single burd on this site."

had to laugh when u address someone as slut and dont get a smack lol ... sorry ...go on ...

the name is sexi slut i jus went with the latter

Close the thread She has her reasons!

"Slut i would have to say a very high percentage - of course not all and i would have to put that percentage at 90% bvut thats my experience as a single burd on this site."

While you are right, that there are a high percentage of idiots/fakes/time waster here, is it as high as 90%? I cant honestly answer that, as we filter single men out.

Our experience would say no. We were at the meet and greet last night and everyone we met both male and female were respectful and sound. So it must be the fact that they're in front of the keyboard, or not genuine swingers that make them this way.

Tell you what red, I'm gonna conduct a little social experiment. Keep an eye on the forum for a separate thread on the subject.

Ballybrit

I'm obviously an ass hole! I'm here looking to meet women who want to have nsa sex. Thats apparently the function of this site. Now there is no such thing as nsa sex. Thats another learning curve I've climbed. I'm going for it. If you find me unattractive, send me a k, if not send me an x

Ok, even I always say 90% of men are wasters here but not 90% thinking women are "free prostitutes"

Its only the newbies that think this and it doesn't take them too long to realise that meets are extremely hard to come by. So in my opinion its the opposite. Once on here and not getting meets men realise women have standards (which is the opposite of prostitution)

"the name is sexi slut i jus went with the latter "

nah I know I still think its a bit funny but I am young ... as a lot of u pointed out lol

[Removed by poster at 23/02/14 20:07:13]

NSA is not that simple u cant jus meet someone without any interaction that is dangerous and stupid.

Ballybrit

Ha ha ha ha ha,,,

Easy guys...

"NSA is not that simple u cant jus meet someone without any interaction that is dangerous and stupid. "

nsa to me means ... having fun with no expextation of a relationship afterwards

Ballybrit

"NSA is not that simple u cant jus meet someone without any interaction that is dangerous and stupid. "

You have to have a first date. No issue about that.

Red I've met you before wasn't that NSA ?

DONT GET YOU!

Ballybrit

night all.

"NSA is not that simple u cant jus meet someone without any interaction that is dangerous and stupid.

nsa to me means ... having fun with no expextation of a relationship afterwards "

yea exactley,me too!

yes double but we didnt jus meet without chatting for abit first. the other poster implies that NSA is a hi wana fuck and youse jus fuck.

agreed but its NOT a lets fuck without any sort of interaction before hand.

"agreed but its NOT a lets fuck without any sort of interaction before hand."

that wouldnt be for me but yea that counts as nsa too not everyones cuppa but this site has taught me not to judge

"yes double but we didnt jus meet without chatting for abit first. the other poster implies that NSA is a hi wana fuck and youse jus fuck. "

Don't think we chatted for that long to be honest. It was deffo NSA

At the end of the day Red your here looking for something???

Its a swinging site...NSA

This is not a dating site....

If a man makes you feel in any was uncomfortable its your choice to stop chatting to him by mail,or block him even,but again i have to say its unfair to accuse men of thinking us as prostitutes...serious feminist here!! And i totally disagree with you....

double can u get over yoursel please, as usual! I never said it wasnt anything other than NSA

"At the end of the day Red your here looking for something???

Its a swinging site...NSA

This is not a dating site....

If a man makes you feel in any was uncomfortable its your choice to stop chatting to him by mail,or block him even,but again i have to say its unfair to accuse men of thinking us as prostitutes...serious feminist here!! And i totally disagree with you.... "

anniemal where did i say i expect dating. I dont nor wont meet anyone without chatting to them for a bit firstly to suss them out

Anniemal u are a couple and obviously havent received some of the sleazey mails that i have received and men EXPECTING ME to fuck them jus cos im on this site.

"Anniemal u are a couple and obviously havent received some of the sleazey mails that i have received and men EXPECTING ME to fuck them jus cos im on this site."

Im a couple yes...i have received everything from you want that slut fucked by a young bull to ill pay to watch her play with herself....there's a block button!! It comes in very handy....

"double can u get over yoursel please, as usual! I never said it wasnt anything other than NSA"

Get over myself? That context relates to nothing? ?

At what stage was I bigging myself up?

Just stating fact... you have done NSA before.

Simple as.

Grouphug

"Anniemal u are a couple and obviously havent received some of the sleazey mails that i have received and men EXPECTING ME to fuck them jus cos im on this site."

i have recieved mail frm eejjits asking for a fuck in the first message,im sure most women have,but i just block them and never chat to them,most of the guys i chat to on here i find are respectful enough,i wudnt meet anyone unless i chatted to them on the phone and texted for a few days b4 hand

IVe already stated that ive used the block button more times than hot dinners I know wot its for. The point is and pls dont blame newbies but respect is respect.

I'm a man even I've had the wanna fuck now mails from men.... we all have them.

No one here just meets without getting to know someone

yes and same here my point tho is the high percentage that do treat women like prostitutes on here is very high. And u dont have to be a long time member to work out that women deserve respect.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

".....

No one here just meets without getting to know someone"

I disagree quite a few, unfortunately do.

"anniemal where did i say i expect dating. I dont nor wont meet anyone without chatting to them for a bit firstly to suss them out"

Sorry i seen you had another thread up about dating...so i assume your looking for a relationship!!

I have to say we don't get any nasty messages,and the single guys i have met are most respectful sound decent guys....

yes anniemal im a single girl but not on here I am on a dating site tho!

"Definitely some of the men on this site think that but not all"
. Well said not all are like that.

Again:

There are (a small percentage) of

Men

Woman

Couples that do what you're insinuating..

Only reason men get highlighted is because there's more men therefore more male culprits.

Per capita we're probably not as bad as made out to be.

"yes anniemal im a single girl but not on here I am on a dating site tho!"

confused???

Look im not here to argue just saying that...there are more good ones than bad ones!!Most of the guys here are respectful and i think lots of the guys would take offence at your thread....its also unfounded my opinion!!

"Again:

There are (a small percentage) of

Men

Woman

Couples that do what you're insinuating..

Only reason men get highlighted is because there's more men therefore more male culprits.

Per capita we're probably not as bad as made out to be."

well said dude

Confused about what?

Im not arguing I am giving a different opinion to u. If they fall in the 10% that ive mentioned then they shouldnt take offence. Do u want me to post every message i get on here!

"yes anniemal im a single girl but not on here I am on a dating site tho!"

Confused by a single girl but not on here!! This doesn't make sense....your a single woman on here!!!

Im a single girl but i am on a dating site looking for a relationship but I am on here for fun

"Im a single girl but i am on a dating site looking for a relationship but I am on here for fun"

Exactly...fun no drama no agendas!!....Fun!!! That's sex....is it not??

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

What a load of bollocks

Jaysus cant believe I jus read all that lol

is it naming and shaming on here to comment on someone that commented here about his really rude mail he sent to me? as hed be one of the ones that think were all easy whores on here.

"Jaysus cant believe I jus read all that lol"

haha tis a long one

around

"is it naming and shaming on here to comment on someone that commented here about his really rude mail he sent to me? as hed be one of the ones that think were all easy whores on here. "

Give us a hint...lol

"is it naming and shaming on here to comment on someone that commented here about his really rude mail he sent to me? as hed be one of the ones that think were all easy whores on here. "

Hints are good lol

black man

around

"black man "

Asking to pick something on he's behalf??

GroupConfusion

around

"black man

Asking to pick something on he's behalf??"

Or surname black???

"black man

Asking to pick something on he's behalf??

Or surname black???"

I see who she's chatting about. . But what about him

double. he sent me a really crude disgusting mail. i dint even respond. just blocked him then threw up.

"double. he sent me a really crude disgusting mail. i dint even respond. just blocked him then threw up. "

1-0 to red lol

Well then he's the type Red is on about. . .

Anyway ...

Grouphug

kildare

"yes double but we didnt jus meet without chatting for abit first. the other poster implies that NSA is a hi wana fuck and youse jus fuck.

Don't think we chatted for that long to be honest. It was deffo NSA "

Meet should be private dtg and not talked about on public forum.even if u think poster is hypocrite.not sayin u are red

around

"yes double but we didnt jus meet without chatting for abit first. the other poster implies that NSA is a hi wana fuck and youse jus fuck.

Meet should be private dtg and not talked about on public forum.even if u think poster is hypocrite.not sayin u are red"

So anyone wana fuck??????.......ill respect yee .......ya can kneel on me jumper so the grass don't wet your knees......i know i know ....im just an old romantic

Meet should be private dtg and not talked about on public forum.even if u think poster is hypocrite.not sayin u are red

"

What happens at meet should be private.

The fact that one met is fine

ie: its displayed in verifications

kildare

"

U were calling her out.uncool.from a cool guy

U were calling her out.uncool.from a cool guy"

Its a public forum.. not calling out! Its your opinion ive mine. Simple.

She said she doesn't believe in NSA which was hypocritical so let the facts be known.

When stuff are FACT there is nothing anyone else can say/suggest to make better.

Ps.... id never do it to someone that didn't deserve it.

Appreciate your concern mate but you don't know what you're dealing with here.

Boys boys boys..... calm down.....

around

"

Not in verifications ... Confused

kildare

She said she doesn't believe in NSA which was hypocritical so let the facts be known.

When stuff are FACT there is nothing anyone else can say/suggest to make better.

"

Eh ok I dont want to know.

Matter of opinion d

It's all good when I said doesn't know who dealing with I didn't mean me or hal.

Anyway its what forums are for.

Xxxxx

Eh ok I dont want to know.

Matter of opinion d "

Trust me pal

Im smart enough not to do/say anything without having a great reason too.

I'll tell you again .

Grouphug

"

you shouldn't discuss details bout meet in forums full stop.!

Not in verifications ... Confused"

Wouldn't surprise me

you shouldn't discuss details bout meet in forums full stop.!"

All that was said (ON A PUBLIC FORUM) was that she met someone for NSA before so she shouldn't be saying she doesn't believe in it.

Naked GROUPHUG!!!!!!!

"Naked GROUPHUG!!!!!!!"

YAY!!!!

you shouldn't discuss details bout meet in forums full stop.!

All that was said (ON A PUBLIC FORUM) was that she met someone for NSA before so she shouldn't be saying she doesn't believe in it.

"

the type off meet....what happened on meet ie. The duration of chatting who it was with etc.....they are details of a meet

around

"Naked GROUPHUG!!!!!!!"

Would that be a NSA naked group hug???

"Naked GROUPHUG!!!!!!!

Would that be a NSA naked group hug??? "

I'm all for a NSA Grouphug

I don't care, I just want any hug!!!

I promise I press my boobage against whoever will be hugging me (if that's what you want)

Can we sing Rick Astley songs while hugging

"Naked GROUPHUG!!!!!!!

Would that be a NSA naked group hug??? "

Nope its a NCA GROUPHUG!!! No clothes attached! !!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I don't care, I just want any hug!!!

I promise I press my boobage against whoever will be hugging me (if that's what you want) "

Well hello

Double trouble - i met u! Yes I did!

1. Hal dont know wot hes deal with? How do u mean exactly.

2. I had been speaking to you for at least two weeks and had a few phone convos before meeting u

3. That is not the kind of NSA said other poster was referring to and no I DONT DO NSA like said other poster was referring to, I do NSA as in no relationship.

I could refer to a lot of things DTG but ill refrain as I will get myself banned. Becos if there is one i am and that is honest!

"Can we sing Rick Astley songs while hugging"

Depends on what song.

Ps he is the best dancer this side of the Mississippi.

"Im a single girl but i am on a dating site looking for a relationship but I am on here for fun"

Yep, I'm the same!...

Other site to wine n dine,

Here to 69!

"Im a single girl but i am on a dating site looking for a relationship but I am on here for fun

Yep, I'm the same!...

Here to 69! "

lol

I see I'm not the only one that gets tangled up in forum frenzies!

"Im a single girl but i am on a dating site looking for a relationship but I am on here for fun

Yep, I'm the same!...

Here to 69! "

Smooth Dude

Yep, I'm the same!...

Here to 69!

Smooth Dude "

If I was any smoother they'd call me 'Pothole Pete'

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Where do I sign up for the free whores then?

My town

"Where do I sign up for the free whores then? "
missed u Michael

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"Where do I sign up for the free whores then? missed u Michael "
I was only thinking that last night while reading the forums, it needs Michael back!

Lucan

"Where do I sign up for the free whores then? missed u Michael "

Awwww... You might need to practice your aiming technique!

Lucan

"Where do I sign up for the free whores then? missed u Michael I was only thinking that last night while reading the forums, it needs Michael back! "

Ah here, less of the adulation please

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

Well it's true, the forum is definitely missing your banter and wise words!!

Lucan

Ah here..

Lucan

Which just reminds me of the difference between a lentil and a chickpea...

I wouldn't pay €100 to have a lentil on my chest!

My town

"Well it's true, the forum is definitely missing your banter and wise words!! "
I totally agree foxy

GroupCare

Here is a message I have just received this minute that fits I to red 90% of asshole guys. First message ever from this guy " good to see fat slags can get shagged on here"

This was from a 48 year old man. I told him to f**k off and blocked him

"Here is a message I have just received this minute that fits I to red 90% of asshole guys. First message ever from this guy " good to see fat slags can get shagged on here"

This was from a 48 year old man. I told him to f**k off and blocked him"

You're meant to just say:

Grouphug

THEN BLOCK! !!!

(THAT WILL BAFFLE THEM)

*Confusion is the lowest form of misery*

Grouphug

"Here is a message I have just received this minute that fits I to red 90% of asshole guys. First message ever from this guy " good to see fat slags can get shagged on here"

This was from a 48 year old man. I told him to f**k off and blocked him

You're meant to just say:

Grouphug

THEN BLOCK! !!!

(THAT WILL BAFFLE THEM)

*Confusion is the lowest form of misery*

Grouphug

"

Ok I will remember that for next time lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Having read this thread with interest i tend to agree with red but i think it may be more of an 80/20 split i don't believe its 90% but as with all sex sites u will get assholes having said that its not exclusive to fems that they receive the "u want to fuck" mails males also get them but for some reason when u reply with a no thank u they say no worries but i had to ask usually no abuse so is it a case of men abusing women cause of the fact that they can hide behind a keyboard ????

hello again Micheal good to see ur still in the land of the living

red fancy a fuck u know i love u

CJ im not fucking you because u agree with me in the forums wow youse men will stoop to any lows to get a fuck

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"CJ im not fucking you because u agree with me in the forums wow youse men will stoop to any lows to get a fuck "

damm knocked back again jayus ur hard work hows about i show u my new kitchen first xx

nooooooooo thats skints trick aw i miss skinty