FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Succeeding

Succeeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you pull in real life easier then on here? Do you think real life is totally diff? Honest opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

The difference in real life is your not getting

bombarded with mails butt that's another thread.

Of course its easier in a way buy I don't go out that much as I have a family at home.

But when I do go out I like to enjoy myself .

if I pull I pull if I don't I don't.

More to life than going on the pull.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

are u standing next to a giant wAshing machine in ur avatar ...... or are you a midget??????

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Wen ur single it's easy enough to pull wen ur out but wen ur lookin for a girl it's not easy how would that even come up in a conversation hey u d*unk? Do ya wanna be so I can bring u back with me an my fella ha

Going out to the pub and pulling is great but being on here chatting flirting working up a suspense over a week or two or three before a meet is by far better than going to the pub and pulling

DUBLIN

"are u standing next to a giant wAshing machine in ur avatar ...... or are you a midget?????? "
haha looks like that in the pic

The reason it's easier in "real life" is because you're face-face and get a proper vibe and see facilao expressions/moods/tones etc.

Alot of you 'Get With' in real life know you already therefore trust you more.

ie:

Work Colleague

Mutual Friends

Etc

I find you could go out and pull on a weekend night but usually your fairly well on when it comes to sex and it doesn't be as good! although in real life you can get a straight initial opinion of someone but if u have a fabtasy u need to complete here can be better

Yes, real life is easier. In here you've gotta try get the attention and maintain it over a course of messages stretched over time and compete with 100s of other mail bombarding the women and it's so easy to say the wrong thing in a message and kill the conversation

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Can you pull in real life easier then on here? Do you think real life is totally diff? Honest opinions "

According to you on different thread a while back you said you pull in real life but not on here. So I'm going to say you find it much difficult on here. Difference between here and real life is the observation. Here mostly by chatting first in real life you can observe someones behaviour. I think chances are same but you work it the opposite way.

"Yes, real life is easier. In here you've gotta try get the attention and maintain it over a course of messages stretched over time and compete with 100s of other mail bombarding the women and it's so easy to say the wrong thing in a message and kill the conversation"

Very true

You think you're doing well then POOOOOFFF! THEY VANISH! ! your mail wasn't as important as you thought

No one to blame (bar possibly ourselves for not making enough of an impact)

GroupHonesty

"Can you pull in real life easier then on here? Do you think real life is totally diff? Honest opinions

According to you on different thread a while back you said you pull in real life but not on here. So I'm going to say you find it much difficult on here. Difference between here and real life is the observation. Here mostly by chatting first in real life you can observe someones behaviour. I think chances are same but you work it the opposite way."

yes i maintain it easier to pull in real life but usually pulling comes from a social session and drink is involved! drink can limit the enjoyment of sex if to much is consumed!

U have to put effort in here but sometimes effort is not good enough

Drink would ruin it!

Id never pull on a night out, id have no interest... no consistency when drink is involved!!!

speaking from a couples point a view its quite hard to pull anyone for a 3some or what ever in a pub/club

but on here we can get it in 20 seconds if we wanted too

i suppose for a single person it would be easy to pull in a club/pub if both are single and get on.... cause most single women on here u have to connect and chat/flirt maybe a coffee meet before anything.... and that could take a few weeks....

"speaking from a couples point a view its quite hard to pull anyone for a 3some or what ever in a pub/club

i suppose for a single person it would be easy to pull in a club/pub if both are single and get on.... cause most single women on here u have to connect and chat/flirt maybe a coffee meet before anything.... and that could take a few weeks...."

your last paragraph! Spot on

"Drink would ruin it!

Id never pull on a night out, id have no interest... no consistency when drink is involved!!!

"

a two sides to that one..... iv had mad weekends.....where not only am i pretty full she is too..... and the laugh ya can have in the bed.....or on a trampoline ...for that matter..... while under eachother .....under the influence can be brilliant

around

Question is are you more selective on here then in real life under the influence??

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

From my experience it actually strongly comes down to geographical locations lol! Honestly.

In the quieter areas of the country harder to break into conversation in a quiet pub etc and get that far whereas on here have faired much better with meets in such areas. HOWEVER, in Dub where have most of my free time I find very little action from here as too many males good n bad about. Hands down on ever single overnight I have faired much better going out n chatting to women, except the couple meets!, never cracked them in the real world at all!!.

"Yes, real life is easier. In here you've gotta try get the attention and maintain it over a course of messages stretched over time and compete with 100s of other mail bombarding the women and it's so easy to say the wrong thing in a message and kill the conversation"

Now ladies...there ya go..And ye think we have it easy on here...Helllll nooooo...The effort...the work we go through in here just to entertain ye all...I mean like..like is it worth it....Come on girls let us know...(Answers on a postcard please...to------)

"Question is are you more selective on here then in real life under the influence??"
hmmm probably .....considering there have been nights out where id have tacked sherks lady....if she was up for it.....

DUBLIN

"speaking from a couples point a view its quite hard to pull anyone for a 3some or what ever in a pub/club

i suppose for a single person it would be easy to pull in a club/pub if both are single and get on.... cause most single women on here u have to connect and chat/flirt maybe a coffee meet before anything.... and that could take a few weeks...."

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 15:41:23]

This is real life,I am not an animation,a robot or a figment of someones imagination.swinging is a part of my life,not the be all and end all,but still a part of my very real life

"This is real life,I am not an animation,a robot or a figment of someones imagination.swinging is a part of my life,not the be all and end all,but still a part of my very real life"
see the real term of swinging is couples meeting couples for partner swaps! The site is called fab swingers so probably ideally there shouldn't be single males and females here or else a name change is in order lol

around

"This is real life,I am not an animation,a robot or a figment of someones imagination.swinging is a part of my life,not the be all and end all,but still a part of my very real lifesee the real term of swinging is couples meeting couples for partner swaps! The site is called fab swingers so probably ideally there shouldn't be single males and females here or else a name change is in order lol"

Flood gates...lol

Its very easy to meet on here lets be honest.i love the whole chatting up and the eye contact flirting that you get in the pub of club.its funny but i think this way is more personal.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

you can really compare here to a pub or club. as i dont think many guys walking up to girls in bars and say nothing and just show them their cock lol

but seriously you would be better of comparing here to a dating site to get better data

"This is real life,I am not an animation,a robot or a figment of someones imagination.swinging is a part of my life,not the be all and end all,but still a part of my very real lifesee the real term of swinging is couples meeting couples for partner swaps! The site is called fab swingers so probably ideally there shouldn't be single males and females here or else a name change is in order lol

Flood gates...lol"

Was just about to say that

Great minds think alike... maybe we're related to each other

"Its very easy to meet on here lets be honest.i love the whole chatting up and the eye contact flirting that you get in the pub of club.its funny but i think this way is more personal. "

And then you took the words right out of my mouth...Oh it must have been while you were kissing me

around

"This is real life,I am not an animation,a robot or a figment of someones imagination.swinging is a part of my life,not the be all and end all,but still a part of my very real lifesee the real term of swinging is couples meeting couples for partner swaps! The site is called fab swingers so probably ideally there shouldn't be single males and females here or else a name change is in order lol

Flood gates...lol

Was just about to say that

Great minds think alike... maybe we're related to each other "

That definitely is paranoia....lol

More curiosity than paranoia

around

"More curiosity than paranoia "

Nosy!!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

There's something dirty and suggestive about "flood gates"!

I may need to get out more?

GroupFlooding

Lucan

"GroupFlooding "

Phwoooarrr!

"Going out to the pub and pulling is great but being on here chatting flirting working up a suspense over a week or two or three before a meet is by far better than going to the pub and pulling"

Agree Attraction is a funny thing... weirdly you can get to know a person pretty well here before meeting and I think that adds to the makings of a good night, as compared to meeting a randomer on a boozy night out...

Lucan

"Going out to the pub and pulling is great but being on here chatting flirting working up a suspense over a week or two or three before a meet is by far better than going to the pub and pulling

Agree Attraction is a funny thing... weirdly you can get to know a person pretty well here before meeting and I think that adds to the makings of a good night, as compared to meeting a randomer on a boozy night out... "

To be fair though, you don't normally get to view such an appealing pair of inner thighs as that on a boozy night out!

"Going out to the pub and pulling is great but being on here chatting flirting working up a suspense over a week or two or three before a meet is by far better than going to the pub and pulling

Agree Attraction is a funny thing... weirdly you can get to know a person pretty well here before meeting and I think that adds to the makings of a good night, as compared to meeting a randomer on a boozy night out... "

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

I'd say its much easier outside fab especially if single, staring into her eyes, some witty banter, stroking her hand, suggestivey brushing against her breast, and of course severel pints,,,,,

Agree Attraction is a funny thing... weirdly you can get to know a person pretty well here before meeting and I think that adds to the makings of a good night, as compared to meeting a randomer on a boozy night out...

To be fair though, you don't normally get to view such an appealing pair of inner thighs as that on a boozy night out! "

aaaaaaaaawww now that comment was the perfect antidote to the day from hell....

Lucan

To be fair though, you don't normally get to view such an appealing pair of inner thighs as that on a boozy night out!

aaaaaaaaawww now that comment was the perfect antidote to the day from hell.... "

See.. The truth is often nice to hear!

Meeting someone in person is different. I've been single for just over a year. I came on here to have some fun while still looking for someone special in the 'real world'. The thing is. At my age, it's hard to meet someone. My mates are all married and most have kids. So going out on the pull is something from my twenties. So I've been on dating sites too. There is a frustrating problem on both fab and online dating. People want to get to know you online first before meeting. You could be embroiled in text marathons for weeks. It's a waste of time. You could get to know someone more by either going on a social meet or going on a date. The all important chemistry is not found texting. Its in the body language and personal interaction between two people (or more for couples). It's the way someone looks at you, smiles, laughs...it builds trust and a connection that is important going forward.if the chemistry doesn't spark, then it's dating or meeting over, for that person. Personally I think a lot of the essential experience of meeting someone for the first time is lost in translation in these text marathons. Definitely in the dating aspect but not so much on fab. I have recently left any dating site I was on. I have decided to leave that part of me to fate. Probably not hang around here for long either. Having a wank when I'm horny saves a lot more time and effort. Leaving things to fate. Gives me more time to live my life. Spend time on the things I like doing. Enjoying my hobbies. Enjoying time with friends and family. Rather than sitting on the laptop or phone to all hours wasting my life online. The internet is a beautiful thing but it sucking the life out of people. So what am I saying? Not sure really. Is it easier to pull on or offline? Depends on what you're looking for and what standards you set for yourself. Personally I set high standards. I don't do one night stands outside of fab. Even on fab(I've been here before). Im picky. I maybe horny but i'm not desperate. 'Pulling' can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be.

"Can you pull in real life easier then on here? Do you think real life is totally diff? Honest opinions "

Can't pull at all when I'm out in a pub/club

"Meeting someone in person is different. I've been single for just over a year. I came on here to have some fun while still looking for someone special in the 'real world'. The thing is. At my age, it's hard to meet someone. My mates are all married and most have kids. So going out on the pull is something from my twenties. So I've been on dating sites too. There is a frustrating problem on both fab and online dating. People want to get to know you online first before meeting. You could be embroiled in text marathons for weeks. It's a waste of time. You could get to know someone more by either going on a social meet or going on a date. The all important chemistry is not found texting. Its in the body language and personal interaction between two people (or more for couples). It's the way someone looks at you, smiles, laughs...it builds trust and a connection that is important going forward.if the chemistry doesn't spark, then it's dating or meeting over, for that person. Personally I think a lot of the essential experience of meeting someone for the first time is lost in translation in these text marathons. Definitely in the dating aspect but not so much on fab. I have recently left any dating site I was on. I have decided to leave that part of me to fate. Probably not hang around here for long either. Having a wank when I'm horny saves a lot more time and effort. Leaving things to fate. Gives me more time to live my life. Spend time on the things I like doing. Enjoying my hobbies. Enjoying time with friends and family. Rather than sitting on the laptop or phone to all hours wasting my life online. The internet is a beautiful thing but it sucking the life out of people. So what am I saying? Not sure really. Is it easier to pull on or offline? Depends on what you're looking for and what standards you set for yourself. Personally I set high standards. I don't do one night stands outside of fab. Even on fab(I've been here before). Im picky. I maybe horny but i'm not desperate. 'Pulling' can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. "

very human, refreshing

aaaaaaaaawww now that comment was the perfect antidote to the day from hell....

See.. The truth is often nice to hear! "

aaah shtop!

Thanks Noire

To be honest I find it easier than it is on here I just do t go out like I used to I thought this site would simplify things seeing that people are looking for much the same thing

Anyone ever do a Blind Date?

"Anyone ever do a Blind Date?

"

Yep i had a few some good some not so good. Lol

Ah they are ok. A bit stupid tho.

"

Yes abd it was awful, swore never to do it again

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I think those who do well in here do well in real life too.

Yes abd it was awful, swore never to do it again"

Do tell? Lol

"Drink would ruin it!

"

drinks ruins a lot of things. Want to have all my wits when on a meet. So much more fun....

I havent pulled since in my twenties...as a single mom I dont go out much... Internet the only way for me at the moment as I can chat, socialise from my kitchen in the countryside and don't have to drive, dress up, it suits me. Would love to go out though and flirt and pull....maybe on my birthday lol

Do tell? Lol "

She was aiming for something different for me so he was opposite of my type, the conversation was so awkward, lots of silences which is so unlike me. Gave up after the first drink and we parted ways

Do tell? Lol

She was aiming for something different for me so he was opposite of my type, the conversation was so awkward, lots of silences which is so unlike me. Gave up after the first drink and we parted ways"

Yeah i don't believe that opposites thing. Lol

"I havent pulled since in my twenties...as a single mom I dont go out much... Internet the only way for me at the moment as I can chat, socialise from my kitchen in the countryside and don't have to drive, dress up, it suits me. Would love to go out though and flirt and pull....maybe on my birthday lol"

I want an invite as your some craic to go out with.

"I havent pulled since in my twenties...as a single mom I dont go out much... Internet the only way for me at the moment as I can chat, socialise from my kitchen in the countryside and don't have to drive, dress up, it suits me. Would love to go out though and flirt and pull....maybe on my birthday lol

I want an invite as your some craic to go out with. "

likewise Beav and thanks!

I'm not really into pulling in bars/clubs I'm not a big drinker and I find it hard to find any sober men there lol

I don't go out on the pull often but when on a night out I have found its usually quite easy to chat up and. My success rate is higher than on this, maybe it's the d*unken lower standards of the women or my sparkling eyes and sensitive conversation is more evident one on one.

Maybe it's time to stick to the real world

around

"I don't go out on the pull often but when on a night out I have found its usually quite easy to chat up and. My success rate is higher than on this, maybe it's the d*unken lower standards of the women or my sparkling eyes and sensitive conversation is more evident one on one.

Maybe it's time to stick to the real world "

Or find the d*unken ones on here...lol

I've tried believe me,

i have never had a problem getting men but its easier on here condsidering im flaunting my body in my undies

I think real life is FAR easier ... ur personality doesnt cone out in written message well mines anyway ... abd I look like a dick in pics lol

"Can you pull in real life easier then on here? Do you think real life is totally diff? Honest opinions

I think real life is FAR easier ... ur personality doesnt cone out in written message well mines anyway ... abd I look like a dick in pics lol "

id say its harder for guys but easier for girls on here

i have never had a problem getting men but its easier on here condsidering im flaunting my body in my undies "

I'd say it's easier for women on here. I can understand you wouldn't have any problems getting a date here. You already know I think you're smoking hot!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

i have never had a problem getting men but its easier on here condsidering im flaunting my body in my undies "

I hadn't noticed

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

When I go out I go out for the company and craic that my friends provide. Not looking to pull at all. Here I get what I want when I want it......

i have never had a problem getting men but its easier on here condsidering im flaunting my body in my undies

I hadn't noticed "

thank god for tht

I'd say it's easier for women on here. I can understand you wouldn't have any problems getting a date here. You already know I think you're smoking hot! "

lol,thanks

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I hadn't noticed

thank god for tht

"

Now open them doors

» Add a new message to this topic