FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Secret shagger is lost on me.

Secret shagger is lost on me.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't get it, really. I understand how it works so no need to explain the rules. But why, If you want a date with someone on here don't you just ask them? Most of the guys must realise they are only going to get another guy or get omitted.

*sits back down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*sorry. I see it's changed it's name 'Secret Social'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And all I said was...

"This piece of Halibut is good enough for Jehovah!"

*Sits down too!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"And all I said was...

"This piece of Halibut is good enough for Jehovah!"

*Sits down too! "

Jehovah !Jehovah!

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"I don't get it, really. I understand how it works so no need to explain the rules. But why, If you want a date with someone on here don't you just ask them? Most of the guys must realise they are only going to get another guy or get omitted.

*sits back down "

Well what's so wrong with two men from a swingers site travelling several hours to have a coffee together ?

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 11:58:58]

"I don't get it, really. I understand how it works so no need to explain the rules. But why, If you want a date with someone on here don't you just ask them? Most of the guys must realise they are only going to get another guy or get omitted.

*sits back down

Well what's so wrong with two men from a swingers site travelling several hours to have a coffee together ? "

Nothing, nothing at all

Local

*sits back down

Well what's so wrong with two men from a swingers site travelling several hours to have a coffee together ?

Nothing, nothing at all "

glad your not arguing for once

The function of the secret social is to help people meet others, sometimes they maybe out of their age range but some nice friendships can be made over a coffee.

Last time some of the ladies and couples agreed to meet more than one person which helped a lot as more people got meets. Hopefully this time will be the same.

*sits back down

Nothing, nothing at all

glad your not arguing for once "

That's 'cos you're not talking shite for once.

"The function of the secret social is to help people meet others, sometimes they maybe out of their age range but some nice friendships can be made over a coffee.

Last time some of the ladies and couples agreed to meet more than one person which helped a lot as more people got meets. Hopefully this time will be the same."

I completely agree, a social drink can be a fantastic ice-breaker. But haven't people got age restrictions or other preferences listed for a reason?

Local

*sits back down

Nothing, nothing at all

That's 'cos you're not talking shite for once. "

no need for abuse u scoundrel lol.

By *ongbow71Man  over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

The general idea is to get people out of their comfort zone and meet people they wouldn't normally. Because the only commitment is coffee (*other hot and cold beverages are also available), it's a good opportunity to expand your friend base and also gives the genuine guys the chance to get a verification.

Logistically, it's a nightmare to run and organise, (our living room floor is a sea of paper come draw time), and there will always be more guys than couples entering, so yes, some do lose out, but it's just supposed to be a bit of fun. If we all remember that then it will turn out grand.

Yes but they are happy to enter knowing they might get someone outside of it. Also it is a good way to meet other forumites

*sits back down

Nothing, nothing at all

That's 'cos you're not talking shite for once.

no need for abuse u scoundrel lol."

Local

If I'm driving for hours for a coffee with a man it's goin to have to be Jack,,,

"The general idea is to get people out of their comfort zone and meet people they wouldn't normally. Because the only commitment is coffee (*other hot and cold beverages are also available), it's a good opportunity to expand your friend base and also gives the genuine guys the chance to get a verification.

Logistically, it's a nightmare to run and organise, (our living room floor is a sea of paper come draw time), and there will always be more guys than couples entering, so yes, some do lose out, but it's just supposed to be a bit of fun. If we all remember that then it will turn out grand."

So it's basically for guys who can't get a meet....there's no 'commitment', if someone gets paired with someone they don't like the look/sound of then they're not going to meet are they?

Local

"The general idea is to get people out of their comfort zone and meet people they wouldn't normally. Because the only commitment is coffee (*other hot and cold beverages are also available), it's a good opportunity to expand your friend base and also gives the genuine guys the chance to get a verification.

Logistically, it's a nightmare to run and organise, (our living room floor is a sea of paper come draw time), and there will always be more guys than couples entering, so yes, some do lose out, but it's just supposed to be a bit of fun. If we all remember that then it will turn out grand.

So it's basically for guys who can't get a meet....there's no 'commitment', if someone gets paired with someone they don't like the look/sound of then they're not going to meets are they?"

Nobody's asking u to take part, if you don't like it move on and stop criticising,,,

So it's basically for guys who can't get a meet....there's no 'commitment', if someone gets paired with someone they don't like the look/sound of then they're not going to meets are they?

Nobody's asking u to take part, if you don't like it move on and stop criticising,,, "

I think that's actually a valid question. If you where to ask previous participants, how many have actually gone through with it? Speaking for myself, I feel I've made an effort to meet

So it's basically for guys who can't get a meet....there's no 'commitment', if someone gets paired with someone they don't like the look/sound of then they're not going to meets are they?

Nobody's asking u to take part, if you don't like it move on and stop criticising,,, "

My thread, my questions & conclusions. If YOU don't have anything useful to add to MY thread, jog on.

We are trying to encourage people to meet their draw partners, this time their is a rule that if a good enough excuse is made they may decline. But it also states you must be willing to meet everyone on the thread, or a ban for the next one will be implemented. It is a lot of hard work and most do try to make it happen

"We are trying to encourage people to meet their draw partners, this time their is a rule that if a good enough excuse is made they may decline. But it also states you must be willing to meet everyone on the thread, or a ban for the next one will be implemented. It is a lot of hard work and most do try to make it happen"

It sounds like a lot of organising on your behalf & for that I salute you.

Local

"We are trying to encourage people to meet their draw partners, this time their is a rule that if a good enough excuse is made they may decline. But it also states you must be willing to meet everyone on the thread, or a ban for the next one will be implemented. It is a lot of hard work and most do try to make it happen"

well done trying to organise it, can't be easy with the negative ppl

Everyone has their opinions and I for one respect that. It is just silly to get into a slanging match about something so trivial. Life is too short we should just all get along. Dear god I sound like a moon child lol

"We are trying to encourage people to meet their draw partners, this time their is a rule that if a good enough excuse is made they may decline. But it also states you must be willing to meet everyone on the thread, or a ban for the next one will be implemented. It is a lot of hard work and most do try to make it happen

well done trying to organise it, can't be easy with the negative ppl"

Or the auld ones.

Local

"Everyone has their opinions and I for one respect that. It is just silly to get into a slanging match about something so trivial. Life is too short we should just all get along. Dear god I sound like a moon child lol"

just ignore them.

I have met a few of my matches. Now they didn't need a verification but it was still nice to meet new people.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I have met a few of my matches. Now they didn't need a verification but it was still nice to meet new people. "

I have met most of mine too and enjoyed meeting people out of my comfort zone

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I have met a few of my matches. Now they didn't need a verification but it was still nice to meet new people.

I have met most of mine too and enjoyed meeting people out of my comfort zone "

Wait til it's in the danger zone.....cue TopGun music

Belfast

"I have met a few of my matches. Now they didn't need a verification but it was still nice to meet new people.

Wait til it's in the danger zone.....cue TopGun music "

Love that sound track.....x

Gods Own Country

Wait til it's in the danger zone.....cue TopGun music

Love that sound track.....x"

Brilliant...Kenny Logins lol x

Best soundtrack ever!

Gods Own Country

"Best soundtrack ever! "

Without a doubt.......but lol

Lost Boys or Snatch runs it quite close

Belfast

"Best soundtrack ever!

Without a doubt.......but lol

Lost Boys or Snatch runs it quite close "

Lost boys....

By *HandDNCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Who's going to organise the first speed shagging event?

"Who's going to organise the first speed shagging event? "

Had thought of a speed coffee meet, hire a hall and everyone has five minutes to chat and move on, and if it works out then a speed shagging could be on the cards lol

"Who's going to organise the first speed shagging event?

Had thought of a speed coffee meet, hire a hall and everyone has five minutes to chat and move on, and if it works out then a speed shagging could be on the cards lol "

What about making it speed drinking

Had thought of a speed coffee meet, hire a hall and everyone has five minutes to chat and move on, and if it works out then a speed shagging could be on the cards lol

What about making it speed drinking "

Bad idea

Bad idea "

Very bad idea then the ladies would get no action

Bad idea

Very bad idea then the ladies would get no action "

Some of the men wouldn't either lol

Bad idea

Very bad idea then the ladies would get no action "

Lol aww sure the guys could keep it going and all them that get left out won't remember

» Add a new message to this topic