FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > would you mind...

would you mind...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone messaged one of your verifications to find out what you were like?? Is the verification not enough??

Personally I'm the sort of girl who likes to find out for herself!

What do you think??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If someone messaged one of your verifications to find out what you were like?? Is the verification not enough??

What do you think??"

Then any prospective meet with that person would be out of the window & they would be blocked.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Wouldn't mind at all....

"If someone messaged one of your verifications to find out what you were like?? Is the verification not enough??

What do you think??"

depends on the content of the veri's really. I just had a look over ours (most of which came from the meet and greet last weekend) and they made me smile. I'd hope that ours would be enough to prompt someone to mail us, rather than the person verifying us, which at the end of the day is what you want.

Sorry for peeking but i looked at your profile and it shows looking for women... Your verification is a man. Just a bit of curiosity i would imagine - I wouldn't read it anymore than that

wouldnt bother me ... if u have nothing to hide then why not ??

"Sorry for peeking but i looked at your profile and it shows looking for women... Your verification is a man. Just a bit of curiosity i would imagine - I wouldn't read it anymore than that "

Lol told you BBB You'd get stung

What do you think??"

I'm new so would definetly consider mailing somebody that had a meet with somebody I was considering meeting

"Sorry for peeking but i looked at your profile and it shows looking for women... Your verification is a man. Just a bit of curiosity i would imagine - I wouldn't read it anymore than that "

If u read it all!! It would say not looking for any other men!!

But seen as my profile is not the issue and I'm just asking a question!!

Wudn't mind either , have done it myself

"wouldnt bother me ... if u have nothing to hide then why not ?? "

Why would you contact someone to ask about their meet with another person?

"Sorry for peeking but i looked at your profile and it shows looking for women... Your verification is a man. Just a bit of curiosity i would imagine - I wouldn't read it anymore than that

Lol told you BBB You'd get stung"

Ur always right dude

"Sorry for peeking but i looked at your profile and it shows looking for women... Your verification is a man. Just a bit of curiosity i would imagine - I wouldn't read it anymore than that

Lol told you BBB You'd get stung"

just for the record; it wasn't me being referred to

Ur always right dude "

Fab BFFs lol

What do you think??"

Yep i'm with you on this one

Personally i think it's the lazy way out because alot of people don't want to bother getting to know potential meets,they think it's going to get them a "leg over" easier sorry to break it to you guys but it doesn't work like that

Take a little bit of time and get to know the person and decide for yourself what they are like instead of mailing others about them

And above all let's be nice to each other

Happy tuesday sexy ones

x x x

Ur always right dude

Fab BFFs lol "

What do you think??

Yep i'm with you on this one

Personally i think it's the lazy way out because alot of people don't want to bother getting to know potential meets,they think it's going to get them a "leg over" easier sorry to break it to you guys but it doesn't work like that

Take a little bit of time and get to know the person and decide for yourself what they are like instead of mailing others about them

And above all let's be nice to each other

Happy tuesday sexy ones

x x x"

Well said

U too

Xx

I think messaging veris would be a a bit of a waste as everyone is different, and you might do things differently from meet to meet as the flow is usually slightly different

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

No problem with me why not

Sure how would you know they asked about you.i have recieved mails asking about ones i had been with what they were like etc

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

wouldnt bother us !!!!!!!

"I think messaging veris would be a a bit of a waste as everyone is different, and you might do things differently from meet to meet as the flow is usually slightly different"

Exactly!!!

"Sure how would you know they asked about you.i have recieved mails asking about ones i had been with what they were like etc"

Well what I mean is, a guy messaged one of my veries a while ago asking wat I was like and where I was from a bit toomuch info he wanted, my verie came back to tell me all that the guy wanted tto know! So that's how I found out!

Hense why most are hidden

"I think messaging veris would be a a bit of a waste as everyone is different, and you might do things differently from meet to meet as the flow is usually slightly different

Exactly!!! "

Unless you like planning out your meets. For instance 0-5 mins spend kissing, 6 mins kiss down the neck, 7-9 mins spend time on the boobs, etc etc and every meet was like this

otherside of nowhere

"wouldnt bother me ... if u have nothing to hide then why not ??

Why would you contact someone to ask about their meet with another person? "

I wouldn't bother myself contacting anyone but if someone wanted to ask about us I say go ahead wouldn't bother us.but would have a different view if we were asked I would just say read the Veri we left but in a more diplomatic way

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I've had one of my veri's contacted once, it doesn't bother me, once they don't annoy the verifier too much!

"Sure how would you know they asked about you.i have recieved mails asking about ones i had been with what they were like etc

Well what I mean is, a guy messaged one of my veries a while ago asking wat I was like and where I was from a bit toomuch info he wanted, my verie came back to tell me all that the guy wanted tto know! So that's how I found out!

Hense why most are hidden "

i see...well thats just plain ignorant.all he should want to know is if you turned up and werent a man..!!!

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What do you think??"

good idea some verification are not always what the seem

"I think messaging veris would be a a bit of a waste as everyone is different, and you might do things differently from meet to meet as the flow is usually slightly different"

Wouldn't bother us....

Personally I will verify meets but don't request one and ask not to be verified out of courtesy . I have 1 verification and that should be enough to prove I'm gonna be discreet and respectful. Anything else you need to know should be done via chat and meets.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I don't have a problem in someone contacting someone i have met especially a single fem if shes asking things like is this guy sane does he carry an axe in his tool chest

but if shes asking how small is his cock in real life or does his tongue really have magical powers then yes i do because the magic works differently for every one

I've asked one other woman about a guy who was looking to meet me. I wasn't too sure, he seemed to blow hot and cold and I wasn't always getting good vibes.

She was able to put my mind at ease, and now he's a regular friend.

I have had other women contact me about guys I've met, just to make sure they are sound. I don't give out personal information, just say how I found them to be

limerick

"I've asked one other woman about a guy who was looking to meet me. I wasn't too sure, he seemed to blow hot and cold and I wasn't always getting good vibes.

She was able to put my mind at ease, and now he's a regular friend.

I have had other women contact me about guys I've met, just to make sure they are sound. I don't give out personal information, just say how I found them to be"

nothing wrong in that better safe than sorry

Sure why not start a thread and have posters offer good practical safety tips, how to spot fakes and also name the wankers who dish out the abuse and insults when they get knock backs

"Sure why not start a thread and have posters offer good practical safety tips, how to spot fakes and also name the wankers who dish out the abuse and insults when they get knock backs "

Naming is against forum rules and ends up in bans

"I don't have a problem in someone contacting someone i have met especially a single fem if shes asking things like is this guy sane does he carry an axe in his tool chest

but if shes asking how small is his cock in real life or does his tongue really have magical powers then yes i do because the magic works differently for every one "

So if he is insane? Obviously she wouldn't verify him or at least he'd be blocked, so then verie wouldn't show?

I had a guy message me about one of my veri's needless to say he was deleted and blocked.. Sorry but no one's business but mine.. I wouldn't expect anyone to talk about me.. I have nothing to hide but I think anything I do on here is personal at the end of the day..

I wouldn't mind it. It's like checking references of a builder

"I had a guy message me about one of my veri's needless to say he was deleted and blocked.. Sorry but no one's business but mine.. I wouldn't expect anyone to talk about me.. I have nothing to hide but I think anything I do on here is personal at the end of the day.. "

I do think it does depend on what's being asked. The ins and outs are obviously a no no. As is asking for any personal info (name etc)

But a general enquiry about someone, to perhaps check its a real veri, or to check on the soundness of a person, can't see a problem

Although I wouldn't mind personally. I wouldn't do it myself. I tend to go on gut instinct and trust that I've built up during chat.

otherside of nowhere

the person you meet the second or third time may not be quite as nice as the person you left the verie for after the first meet and as its not possible to take back veries......i think its ok for ppl to do a check and maybe a must for ladies meeting on their own

limerick

"I don't have a problem in someone contacting someone i have met especially a single fem if shes asking things like is this guy sane does he carry an axe in his tool chest

but if shes asking how small is his cock in real life or does his tongue really have magical powers then yes i do because the magic works differently for every one

So if he is insane? Obviously she wouldn't verify him or at least he'd be blocked, so then verie wouldn't show? "

not that clear cut i know of people that have met a few times and at their last meet there was a dramatic change in personality but as stated above u cant take veris back

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I had a guy message me about one of my veri's needless to say he was deleted and blocked.. Sorry but no one's business but mine.. I wouldn't expect anyone to talk about me.. I have nothing to hide but I think anything I do on here is personal at the end of the day.. "

Totally agree.......wouldnt want anyone discussing me too...

Think that yes if it's to ease someone's mind that the person is sound and ok but then that's why you have given them a verie in the first place. But to ask more personal questions isn't as wouldn't give anyone's personal information as it's not my info to give.

Been do to me honey..and I went mad..how fuckin dare anyone contact one of my verifys and ask him am I a good fuck...

limerick

"Been do to me honey..and I went mad..how fuckin dare anyone contact one of my verifys and ask him am I a good fuck..."

now that's just out of bounds i hope they told them take a long walk off a short pier

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Wouldn't bother us in the slightest bit if someone wanted to contact anyone we have met.

"Been do to me honey..and I went mad..how fuckin dare anyone contact one of my verifys and ask him am I a good fuck...

now that's just out of bounds i hope they told them take a long walk off a short pier "

he did and I blocked the person..ass hole. Sorry needed to be said

What do you think??"

id tell him to fuck off and dont be so nosy!and i certainly wudnt meet him!

What do you think??

id tell him to fuck off and dont be so nosy!and i certainly wudnt meet him!"

Don't hold back now....say What you think!

What do you think??

Don't hold back now....say What you think! "

well i say it like i see it,thts the kind gurl i am

What do you think??

Don't hold back now....say What you think!

well i say it like i see it,thts the kind gurl i am "

What do you think??

id tell him to fuck off and dont be so nosy!and i certainly wudnt meet him!"

I think it's a 50/50 call - everyone knows what newbies are like we all were there a 1 stage. If it settles the nerves I de have no problem If it's a quick mail just to make sure your real that's it but defo not to go into details. That's a no no.

If you have more than 3 don't think you should contact other

If in doubt there s always a social meet first it only add to the fun meet if it goes. People do have nerves so if it helps mail away. It's just that there's way to many fakes on here

I wouldnt do it BUT if a single girl did I can see why ... there are plenty of dangers for a girl on their own meeting someone ... but thats just my opinion ...

"I had a guy message me about one of my veri's needless to say he was deleted and blocked.. Sorry but no one's business but mine.. I wouldn't expect anyone to talk about me.. I have nothing to hide but I think anything I do on here is personal at the end of the day..

I do think it does depend on what's being asked. The ins and outs are obviously a no no. As is asking for any personal info (name etc)

But a general enquiry about someone, to perhaps check its a real veri, or to check on the soundness of a person, can't see a problem"

Did she fuck at the first meet? Is she a good ride? Was she decent looking? That was along the line of questioning lol

"the person you meet the second or third time may not be quite as nice as the person you left the verie for after the first meet and as its not possible to take back veries......i think its ok for ppl to do a check and maybe a must for ladies meeting on their own"

this! I think I've done it once, just to put my mind at ease. I have verified people positively in the past and months later they turned out to be someone rather insane!! Obviously I blocked them so my veri was removed but you never know. Rather safe than sorry!

"I think it's a 50/50 call - everyone knows what newbies are like we all were there a 1 stage. If it settles the nerves I de have no problem If it's a quick mail just to make sure your real that's it but defo not to go into details. That's a no no.

If you have more than 3 don't think you should contact other

If in doubt there s always a social meet first it only add to the fun meet if it goes. People do have nerves so if it helps mail away. It's just that there's way to many fakes on here "

well i wudnt like it done on me!especially if i had been chatting to him for a while and had arranged to meet him,i mean if he was unsure i was for real all he wud have to do is call me but this business of asking what i was like in bed and all tht crap wud piss me off and i wudnt have a problem telling him!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

why would they have to ??

they should just talk to you

if its a single woman checking then I undsrstand

"why would they have to ??

they should just talk to you "

yes i know but im just saying if u were just texting sumone or chatting on kik or sumthing,it hasnt happened to me,well not tht i know off

» Add a new message to this topic