FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Another stupid question. Lol

Another stupid question. Lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylace OP   Woman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I'm considering going to my first M&G soon and I'm just wondering exactly what they're like. Is it obvious that it's a group of swingers? Do people get hassled? Or is it just like going for a few drinks with a group of people that you want to get chatting to? Sorry for sounding naive. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the ones I've been to it wasn't obvious at all. It may be obvious that not everyone knows each other but it could be like any other social meet e.g. organised my meetup.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Its just like meeting people in a pub in a social side , just having a no peressure laugh a chat and a drink with like minded people and putting faces to names great way to meet people

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

There no stupid questions just stupid answers as stated above its a social gathering no hassle and if u feel u are being just have a quiet word with the organiser no means no where ever u are enjoy ur first M&G

By *rishpleasureMan  over a year ago

about

By and large there are no issues. Sometimes some people get a little loud and naughty following a few drinks but you can see that developing and the organisers should deal with that quickly.

I was at my first one on Saturday and have to say THE BEST NIGHT EVVVVER. I met the BEST ppl.

My advise is as your a lady meet a small group before hand on the day of or day before but make sure your meeting a lady also. That way at least if they are nice you will have a laugh and if you get shy or feel left out at m&g you will know ppl. If its the waterford one we ( this is my single page) are there for the Friday and sat and will be meeting a few Im sure before hand. Your more then welcome to join.

By *adylace OP   Woman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Thanks everybody for the replies. It is the Waterford one I'm thinking of. I have paid my deposit but still not sure. I'm worried about staff finding out its a swingers party and then it would get out further.

"Thanks everybody for the replies. It is the Waterford one I'm thinking of. I have paid my deposit but still not sure. I'm worried about staff finding out its a swingers party and then it would get out further. "

dont be worrying miss _adylace our number 1 rule is no one is to discuss anything about swinging in the public areas of the venue anyone that does will be asked to leave..

about

"Thanks everybody for the replies. It is the Waterford one I'm thinking of. I have paid my deposit but still not sure. I'm worried about staff finding out its a swingers party and then it would get out further.

dont be worrying miss _adylace our number 1 rule is no one is to discuss anything about swinging in the public areas of the venue anyone that does will be asked to leave.. "

about

"Thanks everybody for the replies. It is the Waterford one I'm thinking of. I have paid my deposit but still not sure. I'm worried about staff finding out its a swingers party and then it would get out further.

dont be worrying miss _adylace our number 1 rule is no one is to discuss anything about swinging in the public areas of the venue anyone that does will be asked to leave.. "

» Add a new message to this topic